Motorists who strike another vehicle or person and then flee the scene are guilty of blatant negligence. If we identify the motorist who caused your hit-and-run accident, we can sue them for the cost of your accident—including medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Even if we do not identify the at-fault motorist, a Boynton Beach hit-and-run car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can lead your insurance claim. Our attorneys know the uncertainty that hit-and-run accidents cause, and we want to get a financial recovery to help you move past this unpleasant experience.
Hire a Lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Lead Your Case
Hit-and-run accident cases can be especially challenging. Unlike cases where the at-fault motorist provides their personal information to their victims, a hit-and-run driver may or may not be known at the time we start your case.
Our law firm has handled many hit-and-run accident cases, so we understand how to proceed:
- If we know who the hit-and-run driver is
- The hit-and-run driver remains at large
In addition to the relevant experience that our car accident lawyers offer, you may hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to represent you in Boynton Beach because:
- We manage hit-and-run cases from start to finish: Once you hire our team, worry no more about your case. Our attorneys, paralegals, and experts will complete every step toward a settlement or judgment.
- We go the extra mile to satisfy our clients: Excellent client service is a non-negotiable at our firm. We provide frequent case updates, give you your attorney’s phone number (and answer your calls and texts), and honor specific requests that you make of us.
- We have relevant experience and case results: Car accidents are one of our primary practice areas. Our attorneys take a detailed approach to each case, but leading hit-and-run accident cases is like second nature to our lawyers. When you call for your free consultation, ask about our case results for other victims of hit-and-run motorists.
We also know Florida and Boynton Beach in particular. We have tirelessly served accident victims in your area for years and know how to navigate the local court system, should we need to.
We’ll Let Our Former Clients Explain How Our Team Got Results for Them
Here is one example of the many positive reviews former clients have written and recorded for our firm:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from the beginning to the conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
Our firm prides itself on helping people, so we will do everything in our power to help in your time of need.
A Hit and Run Lawyer from Our Team Will Seek the Money You Deserve
Hit-and-run accidents are alarmingly common in Palm Beach County, with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) recording more than 6,300 such accidents in 2022.
This high volume of hit-and-run accidents is not new in Florida, and fortunately, your own auto insurance covers certain accident-related losses. Minimum auto insurance coverage in Florida provides $10,000 for personal injury protection (which typically means medical expenses) and $10,000 for damage to another person’s vehicle.
We Will File and Resolve All Necessary Insurance Claims for You
In addition to minimum auto insurance coverage, you may also have additional insurance coverage that applies in a hit-and-run scenario, including:
- Collision insurance coverage: Many, if not most, motorists in Florida purchase insurance coverage for damage to their vehicle. This coverage will apply even if another motorist causes your accident, as this is the nature of Florida’s no-fault approach to auto insurance.
- Uninsured motorist insurance coverage: When another motorist causes your accident and that motorist has insurance, you can file a claim with their insurer for covered damages that exceed your policy’s coverage limits. However, if a motorist leaves the accident scene or does not have insurance, your uninsured motorist coverage (which is optional in Florida) can provide more financial protection than your base coverage.
A hit-and-run lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will review all applicable insurance policies and explain what coverage you are entitled to. Auto insurance details in Florida can be confusing and vary from accident to accident. We’ll make sure you understand all of your options for seeking compensation, including any insurance claim you are eligible to file.
Should insurance prove a viable way to seek money for your losses, our firm can manage the claims process for you.
More Ways That a Hit-and-Run Car Accident Lawyer from Our Team Can Assist You
We can also file a lawsuit if it is the right move for you. Whether we pursue an insurance payment or seek money through a lawsuit, our team will:
- Gather all evidence relevant to your claim or suit
- Document all of your losses
- Handle all case-related paperwork
- Deal with insurance companies and all others involved in your case
- Negotiate a settlement
- Take your lawsuit to trial, if it is the appropriate step for your case
You can trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to make decisions with your best interest in mind. Your attorney will consult you as your case develops and important decisions arise. Ultimately, our goal is to get the compensation you are entitled to.
What Types of Compensation Can a Hit-and-Run Accident Victim Get?
We will review your circumstances and identify all of your recoverable losses. When we handle car accident cases, we often seek compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Vehicle repairs
- Purchase of a new vehicle (if yours suffered total damage)
If you lost a loved one because of a hit-and-run driver, we will determine the cost of this tragic loss.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to hire a lawyer from our firm after your hit-and-run car accident in Boynton Beach. Our firm may face a firm deadline for filing your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to complete a free, no-obligation consultation. You won’t pay us anything until we win your case, so you face no financial risk to get started.
We Can Help.