A sleepy driver puts every other driver on the road in danger—a driver who falls asleep at the wheel poses an even greater danger. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident caused by a fatigued driver, we can help. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our personal injury lawyers will prove the other driver’s condition at the time of the accident.
We will also document your post-accident costs and handle the negotiation process with the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Our Boynton Beach driver fatigue car accident lawyer will treat you like a person, not a case file, and negotiate the best possible outcome for you.
The Effects Of Driver Fatigue Car Accidents In Boynton Beach, FL
According to Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) research, there were 3,129 car accidents in Florida caused by driver fatigue in 2020. As many as 114 of these accidents resulted in serious injuries with six leading to fatalities.
While driver fatigue might be connected to trucks and other long-haul drivers, it can affect anyone. Driver fatigue can cause:
- The driver to doze off
- Inability to concentrate
- Slowed response times
- Poor decision-making
- Drifting from your lane
- Loss of peripheral vision
- Brief microsleep episodes
Our personal injury lawyer serving Boynton Beach can help collect evidence that proves the at-fault driver’s fatigue led to the accident. We will also prove you are entitled to recover damages and build a strong case file on your behalf.
How Our Driver Fatigue Car Accident Lawyer Builds Your Case File
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) research, driver fatigue can be caused by:
- Disruption of your normal sleep cycle
- Long periods without sleeping
- Medications that lead to drowsiness
- Monotony and prolonged inactivity
- Sleep disorders or disturbances
- Sleeplessness for multiple days
Our legal team will investigate your accident to prove the at-fault driver’s fatigue. The evidence can include the at-fault driver’s medical records and medication lists. It can also include your medical records, employment records, injury photos, and accident scene photos.
The evidence our driver fatigue car accident attorney serving injured clients in Boynton Beach collects is used to steer your case toward a financial settlement versus a trial.
Our Car Accident Lawyer Will Document Your Recoverable Damages
After our investigation proves the at-fault driver’s negligence and financial liability, we create a detailed list of your financial expenses and losses. Damages we fight to recover for you include:
- Economic damages: Past and future medical bills and lost wages, loss of future earning capacity, treatment-related travel expenses, and property damage or destruction
- Non-economic damages: Physical disability or disfigurement, ongoing pain and suffering, mental anguish, and emotional distress
The loss of a loved one in the accident could entitle specific family members to wrongful death damages. These can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Loss of their domestic contributions
- Loss of consortium and support
- Loss of companionship and guidance
Our law firm will ensure your wrongful death case is filed by the appropriate family members. We will also ensure all notification and filing deadlines are met.
Your Boynton Beach Case Must Comply With Florida’s Statute Of Limitations
Because your accident happened in Boynton Beach, if it leads to a lawsuit, its filing is governed by the following statutes of limitations:
- According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit.
- According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d), you generally have two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
While complying with the statute of limitations is mandatory, it can also be complicated since many circumstances of the accident can cause it to fluctuate. The best way to ensure the filing deadline is correctly interpreted is to let our car accident lawyer handle it for you.
Our Driver Fatigue Car Accident Lawyer Fights For Boynton Beach Clients
In the days and weeks after an accident, you should be able to concentrate on your physical and emotional recovery. While you do, our legal team will take the following steps to strengthen your compensation request:
- Conduct a private investigation
- Collect compelling evidence
- Assess your financial damages
- Document the at-fault driver’s fatigue
- Canvass for photos and video footage
- Handle all case-related communication
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court, if necessary
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we go the extra mile for you and every client we represent. We offer 360-degree client support including helping you have your car repaired, helping you schedule appointments, and doing whatever it takes to support your recovery.
Read Glowing, Five-Star Testimonials From Our Previous Clients
When we provide you with responsive legal care, you get your attorney’s phone number, frequent case updates, and answers to your questions, calls, and emails. Our previous clients say the following:
- Scott S.: Five stars: “I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash…A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time. Thanks to everyone there, and Jonathan Holtz, in particular, for an outstanding result.”
- Nathacha P.: “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success…I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.”
As our client, your case is a priority for every member of our team. You worry about getting better. Our law firm will take care of everything else.
Get Help Fighting For Financial Compensation
Were you or a loved one injured in a recent driver fatigue car accident in Boynton Beach? Our law firm can help you build a solid case for financial compensation. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we handle every detail of recovering financial compensation for you.
Learn more by contacting one of our team members to get a free review of your car accident case. Call us today.
We Can Help.