Dealing with the aftermath of a hit-and-run can be overwhelming. Not only are you faced with physical injuries and emotional trauma, but also the uncertainty of how to seek justice and compensation for your losses. That’s where the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine comes in. Our dedicated team of Coral Springs car accident lawyers is committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you seek the compensation you deserve.
We understand the unique challenges that hit-and-run accident victims face. Our approach is personalized, focusing on your individual needs and circumstances. We’re here to guide you through each step of the legal process, providing the support and guidance you need to make informed decisions about your case. Call us today to learn more about working with our Coral Springs hit-and-run car accident lawyer.
Recoverable Damages In Coral Springs Hit And Run Cases
Hit-and-run accidents present unique complications. Identifying the at-fault driver can be challenging, which is crucial for a traditional personal injury claim. Without a responsible party identified, you may need to rely on your own insurance coverage to pay for damages such as your medical care and property damage.
Your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage can help cover some of your accident costs, and if you carry uninsured motorist coverage, this may benefit you as well. Our Coral Springs personal injury lawyer will determine what types of damages your insurance policies cover to help you seek fair compensation.
Damages You Can Seek If We Find The Hit And Run Driver
If the at-fault driver is located, you can file a lawsuit against them to recover damages such as:
- Medical expenses: Covers immediate and ongoing treatments resulting from the accident.
- Lost wages: Compensates for income lost due to time off work for recovery.
- Pain and suffering: Addresses physical and emotional distress caused by the accident.
- Property damage: Includes costs for repairs to the vehicle or other damaged property.
- Mental anguish: Compensates for mental health complications caused by the accident, such as anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The damages you can recover depend on the details of your case. Our legal team will assess the facts of your accident to determine what a fair settlement would look like for you.
Why Hit And Run Accident Victims Choose Us As Their Legal Representation
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand the distress and confusion that can follow a hit-and-run car accident. Our dedicated team is committed to providing comprehensive support and representation to victims, ensuring that your journey to recovery and justice is as smooth as possible. Here are the benefits of working with our firm:
- Handling communications with insurance companies: Dealing with insurance companies can be daunting and complex, especially after a traumatic event like a hit and run. Our attorneys will take this burden off your shoulders, communicating with insurance providers on your behalf to advocate for your best interests.
- Assistance with scheduling appointments: We help coordinate your medical appointments, ensuring that you receive timely and appropriate care for your injuries. This service allows you to focus on your recovery without the stress of managing a hectic schedule.
- Car repair coordination: A damaged vehicle adds to the challenges you face. Our team will assist in getting your car fixed, liaising with repair shops to ensure a swift and hassle-free process.
- Frequent case updates: Staying informed is crucial. We provide regular updates on your case, ensuring you’re always aware of the latest developments and what they mean for you.
- Legal questions answered: Our attorneys are here to clarify any legal queries you may have, offering advice and information to help you understand the nuances of your case.
- Direct access to your attorney: We believe in personal and direct communication. You will have your attorney’s cell phone number, ensuring that you can reach out directly whenever you have concerns or need immediate legal assistance.
We aim to make you feel as comfortable as you can during this difficult time. While you recover, you can leave everything else to our motor vehicle accident lawyers.
Working With Our Personal Injury Lawyers Without Upfront Payments
At our personal injury law firm, we work on a contingency-fee basis. Contingency fees provide a client-friendly payment structure, meaning you pay legal fees only when we win your case or secure a settlement.
This fee structure ensures that our legal services are accessible regardless of financial status. It allows victims to pursue justice and compensation without upfront costs, reducing the financial risk associated with legal proceedings.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine also provides free initial consultations. You can discuss your case with one of our auto accident team members at no cost.
The Statute Of Limitations For Car Accident Cases In Coral Springs
In Coral Springs accident cases, you generally have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. However, some exceptions may apply to your case, depending on when the at-fault driver is found.
It’s best to get started on your case as soon as you can. Missing the deadline to file a lawsuit or an insurance claim could negatively affect your ability to recover compensation.
Evidence Your Lawyer Can Use To Track Down The Driver Who Hit You
Identifying the negligent driver can be tricky, but our personal injury attorneys can use the following evidence to build your case:
- Traffic camera footage: Captures the incident and can provide visuals of the fleeing vehicle and its license plate.
- Surveillance videos: From nearby businesses or homes that may have recorded the accident.
- Witness statements: Accounts from bystanders or other motorists who observed the incident.
- Photos and videos: Taken by witnesses or victims, showing the accident scene, vehicle damage, or the fleeing vehicle.
- Physical evidence from the scene: Such as vehicle parts, paint chips, or tire marks left by the hit-and-run driver.
- Police reports: Official documentation of the accident, including any initial findings or observations by the responding officers.
- Expert testimonies: From accident reconstruction specialists who can provide insights into how the accident occurred.
You don’t need to worry about gathering any of this evidence yourself. Our legal team is prepared to investigate your case for you.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine To Begin Your Auto Accident Case
If you’re facing the aftermath of a hit-and-run accident in Coral Springs, remember you’re not alone. Our dedicated team of attorneys is committed to guiding you through this challenging time.
We’ll tirelessly work to identify the responsible party, gather crucial evidence, and fight for the compensation you deserve. With our comprehensive legal support, you can focus on your recovery while we handle the complexities of your case. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a consultation and let us advocate for your justice.
We Can Help.