If you suffered severe injuries due to another person’s negligence, the at-fault party should be held responsible for their actions. According to Florida personal injury laws, the negligent party is often liable for your hospital bills and other damages caused by the accident.
An Orlando personal injury lawyer will provide legal advice and aid you in claiming monetary compensation for your losses. We can provide guidance without contributing to your financial burden because we are paid through contingency fees.
This means there are no upfront costs, and you will not be charged if we do not win your case. Call us for more information and to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
Why Hire an Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer From Our Firm?
Our team of personal injury attorneys in Orlando will investigate your accident to identify who was at fault for your injuries and collect evidence to build your case. We will handle all negotiations with the insurance company to get a fair settlement or represent you in court for a lawsuit. Along the way, we will also:
- Explain your legal options and offer advice to help you make sound decisions
- Help you toward financial recovery
- Assign a settlement value to your case that addresses your recoverable damages
- Keep track of the state’s filing deadline so it doesn’t expire before you can initiate a lawsuit
Our accident attorneys are here to support you through each stage of the claims process. Contact our firm today for a free initial consultation.
We Bring Our Personal Injury Clients Peace of Mind
The aftermath of an injury can be hectic and challenging to navigate. We are honored to be there for our clients in their time of need and simplify Florida’s personal injury process. In exchange, our clients leave Google reviews like these:
- “First accident, but the firm made it a very good experience. Very responsive when it comes to questions and keeping you informed with the case. Great lawyers overall.” – Accident client.
- “Shire is an awesome lawyer, very nice, and kept his word with helping me settle a nice amount in my accident. He was very honest with me and ensured my case was handled properly.” – Valencia Mitchell.
- “The office staff was always friendly and professional as well. I’d highly recommend this firm if you want a group of individuals with their clients’ best interests in mind.” – Amanda Bragg.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we strive for this level of customer satisfaction in every case we handle.
Our Attorneys Will Come to You
If you can’t come to our Orlando office at 4767 New Broad Street, we’ll come to you at no extra cost. Our team can visit you at home or work if this is more convenient. We’ll even meet with you at the hospital if you are still receiving treatment, so there is no need to postpone your case.
You Will Have 24/7 Access to Your Lawyer
Once we sign on to your personal injury case, you’ll be able to contact your attorney whenever you have questions or concerns. While our team regularly provides case updates, we want to ensure you never feel left in the dark about your claim or lawsuit status.
Our Services Will Cost You Nothing Out of Pocket
Our firm has a contingency fee policy, meaning our payment is contingent upon winning your case. Instead of charging upfront fees, we take a percentage of the compensation we win for you at the end of the process. You’ll never pay out of pocket, so there is no risk in hiring one of our attorneys to represent you.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Orlando, 800-747-3733
Compensation for Your Orlando Personal Injury Case
Depending on the details of your accident and the extent of your injuries, we can help you determine the compensation you may qualify for. We can discuss your case at length during your free consultation. To go into detail, we will need to review your case and investigate the accident.
Our experienced team of Orlando personal injury attorneys can help you obtain maximum compensation to help you cover:
- Medical treatment costs
- Cost of care
- Mobility aids and accessibility device costs
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
We can better understand your options for reclaiming damages when you speak to one of our Orlando personal injury lawyers.
OrlandoPersonal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Where to Start with a Personal Injury Claim
After you’ve been hurt in an accident, the last thing you want to deal with is confusing paperwork and calls from insurance adjusters. Working with an Orlando personal injury attorney can simplify the entire process. In all likelihood, we can help you get a fair settlement without stepping foot in court.
The first option we explore is an insurance settlement if the negligent party carries:
- Homeowners insurance
- Auto insurance
- Business liability
Insurance policies cover a multitude of situations. For example, Florida homeowners insurance policies often include premises liability. This may offer a financial solution to the victim of a dog bite. Depending on your specific case, filing an insurance claim may be your best option.
Filing an insurance claim can be complicated. Insurance companies are famous for being stingy with settlement offers and unwilling to negotiate. They might try to prove the accident was your fault or deny your claim. Retaining a personal injury lawyer in Orlando will save you from this hassle. Your attorney will deal with your insurance company for you.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Your Legal Options with an Uninsured, Negligent Party
Even if the at-fault party is underinsured or doesn’t have insurance, you still deserve to be compensated for your losses. If an insurance settlement is out of the question, a personal injury attorney in Orlando will help you file a lawsuit to regain your financial stability. Our team will advocate for you in court and uphold your right to compensation.
Orlando Personal InjuryYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
The Evidence Our Personal Injury Attorney Will Collect to Support Your Case
Whether you seek repayment from an insurance claim or a lawsuit, you will need to gather evidence to support your case. Your personal injury lawyer in Orlando, FL, will be an asset to you when it comes to collecting evidence, such as:
- Pictures of the scene from the day of your accident
- Pictures of your injuries
- Your testimony
- Florida Traffic Crash Report
- Witness statements
- Nearby surveillance footage
- Social media activity related to the incident
- Proof of the hazard that caused you harm
You’ll need to collect as much evidence as possible to build a strong case, even if you expect a straightforward insurance claim. Collecting all this evidence can be a daunting task. You can rely on your personal injury lawyer in Orlando to complete this step for you in an orderly manner.
We Handle a Multitude of Personal Injury Cases in Orlando
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Orlando, Florida, a personal injury lawyer can help. Our knowledgeable team will aid in your pursuit to claim the financial compensation you deserve.
Our practice areas include:
- Wrongful death: When someone dies due to another’s negligence, our firm will file a wrongful death claim and fight for justice on behalf of their family members.
- Dog bites: We handle cases involving dog attacks in which the owner fails to care for their pet properly.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you were injured by a careless driver in an auto collision, trucking accident, motor scooter collision, or motorcycle accident, we can help you recover damages.
- Uninsured motorist claims: If you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, our lawyers will work hard to ensure you receive fair compensation.
- Workplace accident injuries: We represent workers who suffer workplace injuries, including those resulting from construction site accidents, slips and falls, and other hazards.
- Product liability: We work with manufacturers and distributors to ensure they produce safe products.
- Medical malpractice claims: We take on medical malpractice claims against doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health professionals for surgical errors, faulty medical devices, and other negligent claims.
- Slip and fall: We handle slip and fall cases involving businesses like hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, and more.
- Boating accidents: We represent clients who have been injured in a boating accident due to the negligent actions of others.
- Construction accidents: We represent clients whose rights have been violated by construction companies. Our attorneys are experienced in handling all types of construction accident claims, including those arising from faulty building materials, shoddy workmanship, and unsafe conditions.
- Nursing home abuse: If you believe your loved one has suffered neglect at the hands of a nursing home or assisted living staff member, contact us today for aggressive representation.
- Trucking accidents: We represent victims of trucking accidents, including truck drivers, commercial carriers, and freight brokers.
- Pedestrian accidents: We represent pedestrians who have been struck by vehicles while walking along roadways.
Even if the incident that led to your injury isn’t on this list, we could offer legal support. Our personal injury law firm is ready to discuss your case today.
When Should You Start Seeking Compensation for Your Injuries?
You don’t have long to sue another party for your injuries, so get started as soon as possible. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, a statute of limitations may apply. The law states that you must file suit within a certain amount of time after the date of your accident.
Florida generally allows you to file a Florida personal injury lawsuit four years from your injury date, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). However, there are exceptions to this rule. For example, if you were injured due to medical negligence, you only have two years to file a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today if you’re seeking compensation for your injuries. We’ll review your situation and advise whether pursuing a lawsuit would be beneficial.
Our Orlando personal injury lawyers team is standing by to answer your call 24/7. As we said, you may have a limited time to file your legal claim, so contact us today to get started.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW