If you’ve suffered from broken ribs in a Boynton Beach car accident, you have the right to pursue compensation, whether that’s through an insurance claim or lawsuit. A personal injury lawyer from our firm can evaluate your case, negotiate a settlement offer, and protect your rights.
The Boynton Beach broken ribs car accident lawyers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your entire case while you rest and recuperate.
Should I Hire A Broken Ribs Car Accident Lawyer?
If you broke your ribs in a car accident, you may not want to deal with:
- Aggressive insurers
- Unfair settlement offers
- Complicated legal proceedings
- Document submissions
- Gathering evidence to prove your injuries.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we’ve worked on many car accident cases. We understand what you’re going through and can simplify your case, no matter how complicated. You take the time you need to recover, and we’ll handle your case.
This is how a Boynton Beach broken ribs car accident lawyer from our firm can assist you:
- Gathering evidence to prove that you were injured in your accident
- Building a legal case
- Dealing with insurers and relevant case negotiations
- Negotiating for a fair settlement offer
- Filing a lawsuit if insurance negotiations don’t produce a positive outcome
Accessibility Is Our Priority
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we prioritize accessibility so you aren’t kept up at night with burning questions. To ensure your legal experience is seamless and stress-free, we can:
- Provide you with consistent case updates
- Offer you the phone of the lawyer assigned to your case
- Promptly answer questions regarding your case
Car Accident Testimonials
We can only describe our firm in so much detail. For a clearer picture, read these testimonials from our previous car accident clients:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office.They got it done, thank you!!!!!!” – Erika C.
- “Jonathan at Andijar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Andijar and Levine.” – Joe H.
Our Fee Structure
While your insurer may cover some of these medical expenses, it’s possible that you have outstanding bills.
We don’t want to add to your stress. Our team operates on a contingency fee basis. This means that hiring our car accident lawyers costs nothing up-front, and we only get paid if we win your case.
Broken Ribs Car Accident Damages
Damages in a car accident case refer to the types of losses you can receive compensation for in Boynton Beach, FL. They may include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damages
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages
Some damages not noted here may apply to your case. A lawyer from our firm can determine which damages you can and cannot pursue. Every case car accident case is unique.
Can I File A Lawsuit?
Boynton Beach is subject to Florida Statutes § 627.736. This law mandates that drivers carry a $10,000 minimum of personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. In the event of a crash, this insurance will cover your damages up to its specified limit, regardless of fault.
Under certain circumstances, you can step outside the PIP system and file a lawsuit per Florida Statutes § 627.737. This applies if:
- You are pursuing a wrongful death legal action
- You experienced “significant and permanent loss of an important bodily function”
- You experienced scarring or disfigurement
- You experienced a permanent injury
Due to Boynton’s PIP system, understanding the best way to pursue damages can be difficult. We can explore your legal options.
Since our founding, we’ve developed an intimate familiarity with car accident cases and their associated quirks. A Boynton Beach broken ribs car accident lawyer from our firm can evaluate your case and plan a course of action on your behalf. Recovering a fair settlement is our goal.
What If I Was Partially Responsible For My Accident?
In Boynton Beach, a legal doctrine known as comparative negligence applies. Here’s how this works in the context of a broken ribs car accident: Imagine you were involved in a car accident and determined that another driver was at fault. Because you were talking on the phone, the court decides that you are partially responsible for the accident. This piece of evidence causes the court to assign you 35% fault.
Since you were 35% responsible for your accident, you could only receive 65% of an initial settlement evaluation. Therefore, if the jury award is $100,000, you’d ultimately receive $65,000.
Due to this rule, you can still receive compensation, even if you were partially responsible for your broken ribs car accident. However, if you are more than 50% responsible, you cannot receive compensation.
Broken Ribs Car Accident Lawsuit Deadline
Broken ribs car accident lawsuits are generally subject to a four-year deadline in Boynton Beach, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Missing this deadline will result in a forfeiture of your right to file a lawsuit. The deadline for wrongful death cases is shorter at only two years. Therefore, it’s to get started on your case as soon as you can.
The benefits of starting early include:
- Preserving the ability to use a lawsuit as a bargaining chip
- Signaling to the responsible driver that you intend to pursue compensation
- Having more time to gather evidence
Hire A Broken Ribs Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you were recently involved in a car accident, don’t hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. During an initial meeting, we can discuss your case eligibility and plan your fight for compensation. Contact our offices today.
We Can Help.