If you were injured at a red light intersection, and someone else is to blame, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your losses. Running a red light, or disobeying traffic laws in any way, is a display of negligence. You can hold the at-fault party responsible.
However, when your injuries are debilitating, dealing with insurance claims and filing a lawsuit may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, when you work with a Boynton Beach red light intersection car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can leave the legal work to us while you heal from your injuries.
What Is Your Red Light Intersection Car Accident Case Worth In Boynton Beach?
Collisions at red light intersections can result in severe injuries. When you’re involved in an accident, it is important to recoup every loss, so you do not end up covering the cost of someone else’s wrongful or negligent actions.
To calculate the value of your claim, your attorney will go over the financial losses you have experienced, the emotional and psychological trauma you have endured, and the extent to which your life has been affected by your injuries. This allows our Boynton Beach car accident lawyer to determine what appropriate compensation would look like in your case.
Economic and Non-Economic Damages You Could Recover After A Red Light Intersection Crash
Economic damages can be easily proven by introducing receipts, quotes, medical bills, financial records, and bank statements. Some recoverable economic damages include:
- Medical bills related to your accident
- Damage to your vehicle
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
Non-economic damages are more subjective because they do not have a monetary value associated with them. Recoverable non-economic damages often include:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
We will consider your economic and non-economic damages to ensure you are seeking fair restitution for your suffering. You deserve to make the liable party pay for the losses you sustained.
How Our Team Will Help Your Boynton Beach Red Light Intersection Accident Case
When you need a red light intersection car accident lawyer in Boynton Beach on your side, choosing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has many benefits. Our team will:
- Provide you with your lawyer’s phone number
- Help you get your car fixed
- Schedule appointments for you
- Communicate with all parties involved in your case
- Negotiate with insurers to help you reach a fair settlement
- File an insurance claim or lawsuit on your behalf
- Gather evidence to prove the at-fault party caused your accident and injuries
Instead of having to deal with a complicated legal process, you can heal from your injuries while we handle all of the legal details associated with your case.
Client Reviews: Choosing Your Red Light Intersection Car Accident Lawyer
Our former clients have great things to say after they work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Here are some recent reviews they have left about our firm:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me…” – Stephen L.
The Cost Of Hiring A Boynton Beach Red Light Intersection Car Accident Attorney
You should not let your financial situation prevent you from hiring our red light intersection car accident lawyer. We work with you on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t pay anything until we win or settle your case.
A portion of your final settlement will be used to cover your attorney’s fees. This way, you are not putting any money down or putting your own finances at risk to fight for justice in your case.
Lawsuit Filing Deadlines That Apply To Cases In Boynton Beach
Your red light intersection car accident lawsuit in Boynton Beach must be filed before the statute of limitations expires. If you are filing a personal injury lawsuit, you normally have four years to do so, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
There were 3,453 fatal car accidents in Florida in 2021 according to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). If you are filing a lawsuit to recover wrongful death damages after a loved one passed away, you usually have two years to file. This is stated in the wrongful death statute of limitations, Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Make sure you pursue your case before time runs out. Your attorney will be by your side to handle these legal details so your opportunities for financial recovery are not jeopardized.
Speak With Us About Our Red Light Intersection Car Accident Lawyer In Boynton Beach Today
Whether you were sideswiped, rear-ended, T-boned, or collided head-on at a red light intersection, you can bring the liable party to justice. When another party’s negligent actions cause your injuries, they could owe you financial compensation.
Find out more about how the car accident legal process works when you contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We can explain how our Boynton Beach red light intersection car accident lawyer will work on your case. When you are ready to get started on your case, call us for a free consultation.
We Can Help.