Florida’s highways connect travelers from all over the state and even help out-of-town travelers get around the state quickly. If another driver on the highway caused an accident and you were injured, we can help. Our Boynton Beach highway car accident lawyer will prove the cause of your accident and pursue compensation. We start by reviewing your case at no cost to you.
Our legal team will investigate the accident in detail. We will also handle the at-fault driver and their insurance company, so you do not have to. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our personal injury lawyers never stop working to recover damages for you. Our goal is to help you recover the costs of your medical bill, the value of your lost wages, and compensation for pain and suffering.
How Our Car Accident Lawyer Determines The Cause Of Your Highway Collision
According to Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) statistics, in 2022, there were:
- 394, 455 accidents on the state’s roads and highways
- Nearly 3,000 of these accidents involved fatalities
When our personal injury lawyer serving Boynton Beach accepts your case, we do everything in our power to build the strongest possible case for you.
Evidence Our Legal Team Collects To Build Your Boynton Beach Case File
Representatives for both drivers in a car accident rely on the collected evidence to show what happened—how the accident occurred, its contributing factors, and its resulting costs.
The evidence we collect to build your case file can include:
- Medical records that prove the cause of your injuries
- Medical bills that prove their immediate and ongoing costs
- Car accident report that documents the accident’s cause
- Accident scene photos that provide insight into the accident
- Witness statements that provide objective information
- Accident scene reconstruction and expert testimonials
Most car accident cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the evidence. We use the evidence we collect to steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
Damages Available For Florida Highway Car Accident Victims
Compensation after a car accident can include a wide range of recoverable damages. Our highway car accident attorney helps injured clients in Boynton Beach fight to recover the following damages:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
Accurately determining the value of your lawsuit is an important part of your case. Once a settlement is accepted, you cannot request additional compensation later. We ensure all recoverable damages are included in our assessment of your case prior to the start of settlement talks. We also help you avoid accepting a speedy yet flawed settlement offer.
You Have A Limited Time To File Your Boynton Beach, FL, Lawsuit
In Florida, you generally have four years to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If the accident resulted in the loss of a loved one, you generally have two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
If the statute of limitations expires, you will not be allowed to file your lawsuit at all. If it is filed late, it will be dismissed without being heard. Either outcome could leave you with no legal way to compel the at-fault driver to compensate you. When our client-focused law firm handles your case, we make sure it is filed within the allotted time.
Our law firm will also accept your case on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not have to wait to initiate your case, pay anything upfront, or risk non-compliance with the statute of limitations.
Our Highway Car Accident Lawyer Serving Boynton Beach In On Your Side
Identifying the at-fault driver, proving the cause of your accident, collecting evidence, and negotiating a settlement are time-consuming parts of building your case. On your own, it can be a frustrating experience. Simultaneously coping with your injuries can exacerbate your frustration.
Leave the hard work and legwork of building your case to us. Our legal team will:
- Investigate the cause of the collision
- Canvass for a dashcam or other videos
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Document the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Compile supporting evidence and documents
- Speak with interested parties on your behalf
- Explain complex legal and insurance jargon
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Representing you in court, if necessary
Your case is more likely to end with a monetary settlement rather than a trial. If a favorable settlement offer is not forthcoming, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will not hesitate to go to court on your behalf.
See Why Satisfied Clients Recommend The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Our law firm is committed to providing responsive, supportive legal care. We make sure you receive your attorney’s phone number, regular updates on your case, and answers to all your questions, calls, and emails. Our previous clients say:
- Adam S.: “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills.”
- Jos I.: “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to [the] conclusion of my case.”
We go the extra mile for you by helping you have your car repaired and scheduling your appointments. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Get Your Free Car Accident Case Review Today
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident on a Boynton Beach highway, our highway car accident lawyer can help you recover financial compensation. We will investigate your accident, assess your recoverable damages, and negotiate with the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
Learn more about your options for financial compensation by calling our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.