Broken bones are painful and can lead to expensive medical treatment and prolonged recovery. Sometimes, severe fractures can result in infections and long-term complications. If you or your loved one suffered a broken bone during a car accident, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover your related damages.
Our Boynton Beach fractured bones car accident lawyers can pursue an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. Our firm goes the extra mile to recover awards for auto accident victims and their families. We will fight for the compensation you deserve while working to minimize the impact of your legal issues on you and your loved ones.
What Damages Can You Seek For Fractured Bones Caused By A Car Accident?
Our Boynton Beach car accident attorneys can seek compensation to pay for medical treatment for fractured bones and other losses resulting from your collision. We can file your personal injury protection (PIP) claims and help you pursue awards from the liable driver for severe injuries, medical bills exceeding your PIP coverage, and additional damages, including:
- Past and future medical care. We can recover the cost of emergency transportation and treatment, surgeries, hospital stays, mobility aids, physical therapy, doctor visits, and any other current or expected medical expenses resulting from your accident.
- Back pay and lost earnings. Our lawyers can seek compensation for your back pay and lost benefits, bonuses, tips, or other earnings if you missed work due to fractured bones and other car accident injuries. In addition, if you suffered a disabling injury interfering with your ability to work, we can pursue awards for the loss of your future earning potential.
- Pain and suffering. We can pursue monetary awards for severe and permanent physical injuries, pain, scarring, disfigurement, emotional suffering, mental anguish, and quality of life reductions.
- Vehicle damages. Our attorneys can secure awards to pay for your vehicle repairs or to purchase a comparable replacement if your damages constitute a total loss.
- Miscellaneous expenses. We will review your accident-related costs and seek compensation for other out-of-pocket losses, including rental car fees, assistance with household services (i.e., cooking, cleaning, and lawn care), and travel expenses.
Compensation For Fatal Injuries
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), more than 15,000 car accident injuries and 215 fatalities occurred in Palm Beach County in 2021. If your loved one died due to someone else’s negligent actions, we can help you recover wrongful death compensation. Our car accident lawyers can tell you more about wrongful death claims and potential damages.
Florida’s Statute Of Limitations
You have limited time to act on your auto accident claims. Florida Statutes § 95.11 allows four years to file a personal injury lawsuit and two years to pursue a wrongful death action. Failing to meet these deadlines could leave you without options for recovering your damages. Our Boynton Beach lawyers can help you get started before time expires.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Responsive Legal Care
When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you get a lawyer and a team of legal allies. Here are a few things that set our firm apart:
- We give you your attorney’s phone number so you can reach out anytime with questions and concerns
- We will help you schedule appointments or get your vehicle fixed
- We respond promptly to calls and emails and provide regular and timely case updates
- We assist Spanish-speaking clients (Hablamos Español)
- We believe in giving back to our community and support several local charities, including Kids in Distress and Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
Just hear what previous clients have to say about our services:
“What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar & Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.” – Charles L.
“Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily.” – Kharmen W.
We Stand Up To Insurance Companies
We will not allow insurance agents or opposing attorneys to push our clients around or pressure them into accepting less compensation than they deserve. Our Boynton Beach fractured bones car accident lawyers will handle all your case-related communications and aggressively negotiate for the most advantageous settlement possible. If necessary, we will not back down from taking your case to trial to get the awards you need.
We Build Your Case While You Rest and Recover
Our lawyers will collect evidence and take care of case details while you rest and recover. Our team can:
- Locate and speak with eyewitnesses
- Work with experts, such as doctors, economists, and crash reconstructionists
- Obtain medical records, police reports, and documents establishing your financial losses
- Draft and file your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Track and adhere to case deadlines
We Work On Contingency
We charge nothing up front for our services. Our fees come from a portion of your settlement verdict, and you pay us nothing unless and until we obtain compensation for you.
Fractured Bones Can Be Severe And Life-Changing
According to Cleveland Clinic, motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of broken and fractured bones. Broken bones can take weeks or months to heal fully, and treatment can range from immobilization to surgery to bone grafting.
Furthermore, a traumatic break, like those experienced during a collision, can be severe and cause permanent physical harm. Potential complications of a bone fracture include:
- Infection (including bone infections)
- Muscle and nerve damage
- Damage to tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
- Long-term reductions in mobility and range of motion
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine For Help With Your Boynton Beach Car Accident Case
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to connect with a lawyer near you. A team member is available 24/7 to take your call and tell you more about working with our Boynton Beach fractured bones car accident lawyers. Free, no-obligation consultations.
We Can Help.