The scholarship closes June 15th, 2024
Thank you to all of the entrants of our 2023 Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship, which is now closed. The winner will be notified on this page shortly.
The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine will award a $2,500 scholarship to the student who best demonstrates the relationship between their community service and future career goals and ambitions.
Serving your community not only benefits the community; it benefits the volunteer as well. Young volunteers who participate in community service are more likely to continue their civic service in adulthood. They also develop a greater understanding of and empathy for their fellow community members, along with a sense of personal responsibility to help.
Community service also helps young people prepare for future educational and career endeavors. Volunteering develops communication skills, leadership, and work ethic.
We encourage all students who serve their community to apply for the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship, and keep giving back to your community!
Who is eligible for the Anidjar & Levine Scholarship?
Our $2,500 scholarship is available to students who meet the following criteria.
- Students currently enrolled in or formally accepted to an accredited U.S. community college, college, or university undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Applicants should have a history of serving their community in a volunteer role.
- Applicants must currently be in good academic standing and provide transcripts to support a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How do you apply for the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship?
To apply, assemble the following information and fill out and submit your application via the form on this page.
- Current resume listing your community service, including:
- Name(s) of the organization(s) through which you volunteered
- Service dates
- Contact information
- Brief description of your service
- Your most recent transcript
- A 500-word essay on one of these writing prompts:
- What job skill(s) did you develop through community service that you did not possess prior to volunteering?
- What did community service teach you about leadership?
- How has your community service influenced your career goals?
We will select the scholarship winner based on their essay and history of community service.
Application deadline and instructions
Fill out the form on this page and upload your application. We will not accept applications submitted via mail or email. You must submit your application and accompanying documents via the form on this page.
The deadline to apply for the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship is June 15th, 2024.
We will contact the winner via email and/or phone in August 2024.
Your application must be complete or it will not be considered.
*This page contains all available information regarding the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship except that the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship is also subject to Terms & Conditions. Please read all instructions and Terms & Conditions completely before submitting your application. You may only submit one application and incomplete application packages will not be considered or retained. We regret that, for legal reasons, we are unable to accept calls, emails, or other communication regarding the scholarship, or answer any questions, other than those submitted here. The recipient(s) is(are) responsible for any and all taxes and tax implications resulting from the application for and award of the Scholarship. Please view the Terms & Conditions.
Announcements about the previous winners of our scholarship can be found by clicking one of the links below:
- 2022 Winners: Arisa Chue and Alex Greenlund