The aftermath of a fatal car accident can be overwhelming, as you are likely facing grief and financial pressures. Our Boynton Beach fatal car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine knows your family needs time to heal. We can provide dedicated legal representation along with compassion and respect.
Our team will fight for the compensation you deserve and bring the liable party to justice. You can spend time with your family. We take care of everything else.
Recoverable Damages In A Fatal Car Accident Case In Boynton Beach
As the surviving loved one affected by a fatal car accident in Boynton Beach, your recoverable damages may include:
- Loss of your loved one’s companionship and comfort
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral and burial costs
- Your loved one’s income that you and your family members relied on for financial stability
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering prior to their passing
- Repair or replacement of any vehicles or other property damaged during the accident
Our Boynton Beach car accident lawyer will identify all the losses that arose from your loved one’s accident, and we’ll fight for the judgment or settlement you are entitled to. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) assigns a $75 billion annual price tag to the cost of fatal accidents. At an individual level, the cost of your accident may be similarly overwhelming.
While financial recovery does not replace everything you’ve lost in these tragic circumstances, it can help you and your loved ones with essential expenses and services.
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine As Your Fatal Car Accident Attorneys?
Our firm provides personalized, empathetic legal services to those who have lost loved ones in Boynton Beach. We have handled fatal car accident cases for years, giving us valuable experience that we’ll use when we handle your case.
Cases involving a wrongful death have particularly high stakes. When you decide to work with a lawyer, it’s important to find one that you trust. Some of the leading reasons to hire a fatal car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine include:
- We are available whenever you need us: Our firm will provide responsive legal assistance throughout your case. You will get your attorney’s phone number, and we provide frequent updates as your case is ongoing.
- Our attorneys strive to recover fair compensation: We can determine the total value of your case. We’ll work to seek the financial recovery you are entitled to, no matter how tough settlement negotiations prove to be.
- We have many years of relevant experience: Car accident cases have been a central practice area of our firm for years. Our attorneys understand how to navigate the legal process, and they’ll waste no time seeking the judgment or settlement that you deserve.
- We will not charge you any upfront fees: Our law firm ensures that clients face no financial pressures related to their cases. Not only do we offer our services without an upfront fee, but you will not pay for any case-related expenses. Our team serving Boynton Beach will not receive any payment from you until your case is won or settled. Then, we take a percentage of your compensation as payment.
You can consider some reviews from former clients to further understand how a Boynton Beach fatal car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can make your financial recovery their priority.
Former Clients Make The Case For The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Many of our former clients have described their positive experiences with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm…” – Stephen L.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great…” – Charles L.
You are in capable and caring hands when you hire a lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Services We Provide As We Work On Your Fatal Car Accident Case In Boynton Beach
Our team provides start-to-finish legal services for clients who have lost a loved one, with our duties including:
- Investigating every detail of the accident and determining fault
- Calculating both economic and non-economic damages
- Documenting all damages with medical records and invoices that help prove your losses
- Collecting witness testimony, video footage, a police report, and all other useful evidence
- Negotiating with insurance companies or civil defense attorneys for the financial recovery you deserve
- Making your case in court, if necessary
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to support you and your family during a difficult time. You don’t have to worry about any of the legal details involved in your case when you work with us.
Do Not Wait To File Your Fatal Car Accident Case
There is no better time to hire a lawyer from our firm than right now. In fact, you may already be on the clock, as Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) generally allows us two years to file a wrongful death case against the person who caused the accident.
Even if your case is an exception to this statute of limitations, we want to begin work on your case as soon as possible. Among other reasons to act quickly, certain evidence could become unavailable, destroyed, or otherwise unusable if too much time passes.
Call Us Today To Discuss Working With Our Fatal Car Accident Lawyer In Boynton Beach
When you need legal help the most, you can trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to handle your case. We are dedicated to helping family members who have lost a loved one to a fatal car accident. Don’t wait to get started on your case. Call us today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.