All drivers have a duty to operate their vehicles in a safe manner at all times to protect themselves, their passengers, and other drivers on the roadways. However, when a driver fails to check their blind spot, they can cause an accident that leads to debilitating injuries.
If you were injured by a reckless driver, a Boynton Beach blind spot car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you bring them to justice. Our personal injury lawyers can handle your case while you rest.
What Are Your Blind Spot Car Accident Damages Worth?
After being injured in a collision caused by a driver who failed to check their blind spot, you have the right to be repaid for all of your damages. Some types of damages are easily quantified, while others are subjective and can have varying values.
For this reason, you should always be prepared to go into detail with your car accident attorney about the ways your life has been affected by your blind spot car accident. Various losses can warrant compensation. Examples of these losses could include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of household surfaces
- Diminished earning capacity and lost wages
- Medical equipment cost
- Out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Current and future medical treatment
- Loss of consortium
- Disfigurement and skin scarring
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Damage to your credit score or report
- Increases to your auto insurance premiums
- Other financial losses
- Emotional distress and psychological trauma
If you are interested in finding out more about how much your blind spot car accident claim could be worth, do not hesitate to contact your personal injury attorney in Boynton Beach to discuss the specific damages you have experienced further.
When to Call a Blind Spot Car Accident Lawyer in Boynton Beach
Having the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine working for you could make all the difference in your ability to maximize the amount of compensation you are awarded. No one wants to have to deal with the tiring and drawn-out claims process after a blind spot car accident.
However, when you have our firm working for you, you can direct your energy to heal while we fight to bring the liable party to justice. You can rely on our team in Boynton Beach to:
- Gather compelling evidence to support your case, including internal vehicle data, the liable driver’s blood alcohol test results, the liable driver’s cell phone records, video surveillance of the collision, dash cam footage of the accident, reports from accident reconstructionists, and witness statements
- Negotiate with the insurance company to ensure you are being compensated fairly for your damages and injuries
- Prepare to bring your case to trial if insurance does not sufficiently cover your losses
- Be available to provide you with case status updates and peace of mind when you have questions or concerns
Our Client Reviews and Testimonials
Choosing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could provide you with the confidence you need to move forward with your case. You can check out some of our most recent client reviews to find out more about our former clients’ experience working with our Boynton Beach blind spot car accident lawyers:
- “The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!”- Adam S.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. They were very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!”- Viviana J.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.”- Charles L.
Costs of Hiring a Boynton Beach Blind Spot Car Accident Attorney
After being involved in a blind spot car accident, you may be hesitant to reach out to a legal advocate for help. You might have concerns that you will be required to put down a considerable sum of money to retain an attorney.
However, when you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you have the chance to pursue your case on contingency. This means we will not be requiring any money down or any fees unless we win your case.
If we win, you can expect a percentage of your injury settlement to be used to cover your blind spot accident lawyer’s attorney’s fees. If we lose, you will never have to worry about wage garnishment or debt collection of tabs. This is a minimal to no-risk opportunity for you to demand justice and total recovery of your losses.
Who Is to Blame after a Blind Spot Car Accident in Boynton Beach?
All motorists have an obligation to operate their vehicles in a safe and reasonable manner. This includes checking your blind spot before making a turn. If a driver fails to check their blind spot and subsequently causes a collision, they can be held accountable.
There are limited circumstances in which someone other than the negligent driver is to blame for causing a blind spot car accident. However, if road conditions or vehicle defects contributed to the accident, your attorney’s investigation will reveal other potential parties who could be sued for your damages as well.
Work With a Boynton Beach Blind Spot Car Accident Attorney Today
The injuries caused by a blind spot car accident are often devastating. If you hope to hold the negligent driver accountable for their actions but do not know how to get started on your case, be sure to contact a Boynton Beach blind spot car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Complete our secured contact form or call our office for your free consultation.
We Can Help.