A Boynton Beach car accident reconstruction lawyer can help investigate your accident and work to hold the liable party accountable. We know how to work with experts who reconstruct collisions and investigate disputed issues. Our personal injury lawyers can handle your case from start to finish while you rest and recuperate.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we provide each of our clients with personalized legal care.
How Much You Can Get To Settle Your Boynton Beach Accident Claim
It is impossible to know how much money you can get to settle your Boynton Beach accident claim without first talking to you and investigating the accident and your situation. Every motor vehicle accident claim is different. The amount of compensation you might be able to recover will depend on the unique facts of your case.
Typically, you can pursue the kinds of damages that apply in your case, which can include both economic and non-economic losses.
Economic losses include things you might think of as out-of-pocket expenses and other losses that can have a direct financial impact on you. For example:
- Lost wages. When your body is recuperating from your wounds, you might not be able to go to work. If you did not get paid for all of the time that you were away from the job, you might have a claim for lost wages.
- Future lost wages. Depending on how well your body heals, you might not be the same after the accident. If you have long-term pain, weakness, loss of function, or other impairments after you finish your recuperation, you might not be able to earn as much money as you did before the Boynton Beach car crash.
- Medical expenses. The cost to treat your wounds is often a significant portion of your injury claim.
- Long-term care. If you suffered life-changing injuries in the crash, you might need daily assistance with your medical treatments and personal care.
Also called intangible losses, these damages are not as easy to measure in terms of dollars for purposes of settlement as the economic losses are. Nonetheless, intangible losses can have a substantial impact on a person’s quality of life. Here are a few examples of intangible losses that a person can suffer after a car accident in Boynton Beach:
- Pain and suffering. People often experience physical discomfort and emotional distress after getting wounded in a collision. Pain and suffering damages are in addition to the at-fault party paying your medical bills.
- Disfigurement. Severe wounds like burns, amputations, deep lacerations, and extensive scars can cause disfigurement.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. If you can no longer do activities you used to enjoy because of ongoing problems from your car accident injuries, you might experience diminished joy from the loss of those functions.
Your car accident attorney can go over the various types of potential losses that could be a part of your injury claim.
How A Boynton Beach Car Accident Reconstruction Lawyer Could Help With Your Injury Case
An injury claim or lawsuit can be stressful and time-intensive. You do not have to go through these things by yourself. A car accident lawyer can provide responsive legal care so that you do not have to worry about your injury case.
You will receive frequent case updates, responses to your calls and emails, and answers to all of your questions. You will even receive the direct telephone number of your attorney.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Here are just a few examples of the many testimonials our clients have posted about the great services they received from our office:
- “The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them.” -Andrea V.
- “These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more.” -Erika C.
Come find out today why our clients are so happy with how we treated them.
When A Car Accident Reconstruction Expert Is Helpful
After a collision, particularly one in which a person suffered severe injuries or there was a fatality, some of the parties might try to talk their way out of their legal responsibility if they made a mistake that caused or contributed to the crash. They might lie about whether the light was red, how fast they were driving, or some other factor that could be relevant to the accident.
In these situations, the court will want to hear more than “he said, she said,” testimony. In other words, since the court does not know who is telling the truth, it can be particularly persuasive to have an expert witness who can show through photographs, measurements, and calculations a scientific explanation of what must have happened to cause the crash.
How To Get Legal Help On Your Boynton Beach Car Accident Injury Claim
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are comfortable working with experts in the field of accident reconstruction on car accident cases. Also, we understand how important it is to get treated like gold by your attorneys during your injury claim. You have already endured great loss and hardship. We make responsive care of our clients a priority. All you have to worry about is getting better from your wounds. We take care of everything else, even helping to schedule your appointments and arrange to get your car fixed.
Please do not wait too long to reach out to us for our help on your lawsuit. Florida’s statute of limitations in personal injury lawsuits, Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), limits how much time you have to file a lawsuit for compensation in these situations. Generally, you have four years. You can reach out to us today for your free initial consultation.
We Can Help.