If you suffered an arm or leg injury in a collision, a Boynton Beach arm and leg injury car accident lawyer could help you go after compensation from the careless party who caused the crash. When a personal injury attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles your injury case, you will get responsive legal care.
You will receive frequent case updates and answers to all of your questions. We will respond to your calls and emails.
Common Arm And Leg Injuries In Boynton Beach Car Accidents
There are a lot more moving parts to an arm or a leg than one might initially think, so there are many types of injuries that can happen to arms or legs in a motor vehicle accident. For example:
Common Arm Injuries In Boynton Beach Car Accidents
The arm can include the shoulder, upper arm, elbow, lower arm, wrist, and hand. These body parts can experience injuries like broken bones, dislocations, lacerations, bruising, strained muscles, torn tendons or ligaments, and vascular damage.
Common Leg Injuries In Boynton Beach Car Accidents
The leg can include the pelvis, hip, upper leg, knee, lower leg, ankle, and foot. Like the arm, these body parts can sustain injuries, including damage to veins or arteries, cuts and scrapes, torn ligaments or tendons, fractures, bruises, dislocations, and muscle strain.
Recoverable Damages In Boynton Beach Arm And Leg Injury Car Accidents
A car accident lawyer can talk to you about the categories of compensation you can pursue in your case. Every car accident injury claim is unique. Another person in the same vehicle with you might have much higher or lower losses than you, depending on their injuries, how well they healed, and many other factors.
Here are some of the types of money damages one might seek after suffering arm or leg injuries in a Boynton Beach car accident:
- Medical bills. Your recoverable medical bills can include things like the trauma center, hospital, doctors, and other healthcare services related to your arm or leg injuries. Let’s say that you broke your arm in the crash. You could have bills for the x-rays, orthopedic surgeon, surgery, physical therapy, pre-operative bloodwork, prescription drugs, and other medical expenses.
- Equipment. Usually, you can include the expense of equipment you need because of your wounds. For example, with a shattered hip, you might have mobility issues for the rest of your life. You might need to buy a wheelchair, walker, adaptive vehicle, or other equipment because of your impairment. You might have to get renovations done to your home to accommodate your situation.
- Lost wages. When you miss paychecks because you could not work while recuperating from your injury or medical procedures like surgery, that financial hardship can get added to your Boynton Beach car accident injury case.
- Pain and suffering. This loss addresses the intangible damages of your physical discomfort and emotional distress from getting wounded in a car crash.
You will want to talk to your attorney to make sure that your injury claim includes all of your losses.
What Our Clients Say About Us
We work hard to make sure that our clients feel well cared for by our law firm. Here are some examples of testimonials from our happy clients:
- “I can honestly say that Travis Greene and Shire Patel, attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident.” -Andrea V.
- “Jonathan at Andijar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement.” -Joe H.
These are just two of the many glowing reviews our clients have posted after we have helped them recover the compensation they deserved for their injuries.
The Filing Deadline In Boynton Beach Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident Claims
Florida, like every other state, limits the amount of time you have to take legal action seeking compensation for your injuries and other losses from the party who caused the collision through negligence. After the statute of limitations, Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), expires, you can no longer file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. Generally, you have four years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit.
How A Car Accident Lawyer Could Help With Your Boynton Beach Arm And Leg Injury Case
The prospect of having to deal with the defendant’s insurance company to try to get paid a fair settlement for your injuries can be daunting. You do not have to go through this experience by yourself.
When an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles your Boynton Beach arm and leg injury car accident case, you get to take the time you need to rest and recuperate from your injuries. Because we go the extra mile, all you have to do is worry about getting better. We handle everything else for you.
In addition to working directly with the defendant’s insurance company, handling your injury claim, gathering the evidence to support your case, and negotiating for a settlement, we provide services that can make your life easier and more convenient. For example, we can even help arrange to get your car fixed and schedule your appointments.
Get Your Free Initial Consultation Today
All you need to do is reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for your free initial consultation. It really is that easy.
Also, we handle these injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not have to pay us any upfront legal fees. Our attorney fees will get paid out of the settlement or court award. If you do not win, you will not owe us any money for legal fees.
We Can Help.