Rollover accidents can cause severe vehicle damage and catastrophic physical injuries. Proving liability and negligence for a rollover accident can be particularly complex, especially if you were involved in a single-vehicle accident.
However, if someone else is to blame for the accident and your injuries, you should not be forced to cover the resulting costs. A Boynton Beach rollover car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can take on your case, identify the liable parties, and help you pursue compensation for your damages.
Compensation For Rollover Car Accident Victims In Boynton Beach
After being involved in a rollover crash in Boynton Beach, recovering the compensation you are entitled to may be more difficult than you thought. However, since you have the right to recoup every loss, your Boynton Beach car accident lawyer can fight for financial recovery on your behalf.
To ensure you are compensated fairly, we will need to go over the various ways your life has been affected by your rollover accident injuries. This can include both physical limitations, the emotional trauma you experienced, and the financial losses you have been forced to cope with.
Examples of the different types of recoverable damages after a rollover car accident in Boynton Beach include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of income and employee benefits
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Medical expenses
- Healthcare equipment fees
- Costs of prescription drugs
- Costs of vehicle repairs
These are only a few of the different kinds of damages that could be recovered following a rollover car accident. Your attorney will go over your specific losses to ensure each is taken into account.
How Our Rollover Car Accident Lawyers At The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Help Your Case
When you have the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine working for you, you can focus on healing after you have been involved in a traumatizing rollover car accident. While you work on healing from your injuries, we can work to identify all potential at-fault parties.
Our team will:
- Investigate the cause of your rollover accident to ensure all parties who contributed to your injuries are compelled to compensate you for your damages
- Gather the evidence we need to prove liability and negligence
- Handle negotiations with the insurance company so you can avoid falling victim to bad-faith insurance practices
- Answer all your questions and provide you with your lawyer’s phone number
- Provide timely updates about your case
- Help you get your car fixed and schedule appointments for you
Car accidents are common. In fact, in 2021, there were 9,806 injury accidents in Palm Beach County per Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) data. If you were injured in an accident, our Boynton Beach rollover car accident lawyer will advocate for you.
Our Clients Have Enjoyed Working With Our Attorneys Serving Boynton Beach
We have experience helping injured accident victims like you. Here’s what some of our former clients say after they hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “Jonathan at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Anidjar and Levine.” – Joe H.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
Costs Of Hiring Our Rollover Car Accident Attorney In Boynton Beach
There are many reasons why you may be hesitant to move forward with your rollover car accident case. In addition to dealing with the financial stress of your accident, your physical injuries may be debilitating and limit your abilities to earn a living, support your family, and continue your daily living activities.
However, you should not let your rollover car accident injuries prevent you from demanding justice. When you hire a Boynton Beach rollover car accident attorney to take on your case, you will not pay anything upfront or out-of-pocket.
We work with our clients on a contingency-fee basis. This means you only pay for your attorney’s services when we win or settle your case. This is a risk-free opportunity for you to make the at-fault party pay and fight to recover your damages.
Statute Of Limitations For Boynton Beach Rollover Car Accident Cases
You only have a short amount of time to get started on your rollover car accident case in Boynton Beach. If you are pursuing a personal injury lawsuit, Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) gives you four years to file.
However, if your family is pursuing legal action after a fatal rollover car accident, the state’s wrongful death statute of limitations will apply. This means you have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Avoid missing your filing deadline by working with our team. We can make sure you’re aware of the statute of limitations that applies to your case and file your lawsuit on time.
Who To Sue After A Rollover Car Accident In Boynton Beach
We will need to determine who was liable for causing your car accident before we can pursue compensation. Your attorney will investigate to determine what caused the vehicle to roll over. Some of the parties who may be held accountable for rollover accidents in Boynton Beach include:
- Auto parts designers and manufacturers
- Motor vehicle dealerships
- Government agencies
- Negligent drivers
- Maintenance professionals
- Motor vehicle safety inspectors
Call Us Today To Learn More About Our Boynton Beach Rollover Car Accident Lawyer
If your injuries are the result of another party’s negligence, you can demand compensation from them through a claim or lawsuit.
Find out more about the legal process when you contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. You can call us today to find out more about working with a Boynton Beach rollover car accident attorney from our firm.
We Can Help.