Whether a motorist encounters a yield sign or fails to obey the right of way in another circumstance, they are negligent. When this negligence results in an accident, injuries, or even the loss of life, you can seek compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, property damage, and other losses.
A Boynton Beach failure to yield car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will lead your case. You worry about recovery. Our personal injury lawyers can take care of everything else.
When Is A Motorist Responsible For Failing To Yield?
Several statutes within Chapter 316 of the Florida State Vehicle Traffic Code require motorists to yield in certain circumstances. A motorist must proceed with caution when:
- They encounter a yield sign, and there is oncoming traffic that they would impede or strike if they moved forward
- They encounter a two- or four-way stop sign
- They have a red light at an intersection, or they are turning on a green light
- They are turning across traffic lanes
- They encounter pedestrians, road workers, bicyclists, or others who have the right of way
If a motorist fails to slow down, stop, or engage in other precautionary behavior when they are legally required to do so, they fail to yield. Such a failure can directly cause harm to motorists, passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and other victims.
Recoverable Damages That Result From A Motorist’s Failure To Yield
The cost of a car accident depends on the severity of impact, the extent of injuries that a victim suffers, and other factors unique to their collision. Our team serving Boynton Beach will diagnose all of your recoverable damages, which may include:
Pain And Suffering
The journal Frontiers in Psychiatry found that nearly half of traffic accident victims suffered “extremely severe” symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). In addition to PTSD, your pain and suffering may include:
- Physical pain
- Emotional distress
- Fear of riding in motor vehicles
- Lost sleep
- Lost quality of life
Some accident-related injuries can cause long-term pain and suffering. Brain injuries, chronic pain, and certain other injuries and symptoms may be particularly likely to cause severe, long-term pain and suffering.
The consequences of your accident may extend to your professional life, causing:
- Lost income (temporary or permanent)
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Lost bonuses
- Lost promotions
Being unable to work may alter your career path, require you to change jobs, deprive you of the fulfillment that you get from your work, and lead to other unforeseen circumstances.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the severity of an injury affects the cost of your car accident. Your medical expenses may be a significant portion of your losses, and may result from ambulance transport, medical imaging, emergency care, hospitalization, and other healthcare services.
Property Damages And Other Accident-Related Expenses
A car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will consider all the property expenses resulting from your failure to yield accident. This includes:
- The cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle
- The cost of replacing damaged clothing, jewelry, sunglasses, phones, or other personal property
- Temporary transportation while your vehicle is inoperable
- Any other costs resulting from your collision in Boynton Beach
We have a proven investigative framework that ensures we will identify all of your damages. If you have yet to recover fully from your injuries, we’ll work with medical professionals to calculate the ongoing cost of care.
Reasons To Hire Our Firm For Your Car Accident Case In Boynton Beach
When a client trusts us with their case, our attorneys put the responsibility squarely on their shoulders. Your case will be personal, and we’ll use all of our resources to fight for the money you deserve.
You may choose our team to lead your case because:
- We have earned results for our clients: When you speak with our team during your free consultation, feel free to ask about our results in cases similar to yours. We have gotten financial settlements and judgments for many car accident victims across Florida.
- We handle every case professionally: In fact, our firm strives to treat you like family. We show you compassion, empathy, and our undivided attention. You and your case are our firm’s focus until we resolve your claim or lawsuit.
- Communication is non-negotiable: Attorneys must stay in contact with their clients. Your attorney in Boynton Beach will contact you as your case progresses, and they’ll be available to answer your calls and emails. If your lawyer is ever unavailable, we guarantee that you’ll be able to speak with another member of our team in the meantime.
- We spare no expense to win for clients: No matter what we must do to win your case—hire experts, secure evidence from third parties, create exhibits, or otherwise—we’ll spare no expense. Our goal is to win for you, no matter the cost.
Palm Beach County saw more than 22,000 motor vehicle accidents in 2022, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Our firm has helped as many victims as possible get justice for their accidents, and we want to help you get the compensation you deserve.
We’ll Lead Your Failure To Yield Car Accident Case In Boynton Beach From Start To Finish
Our team leaves nothing to chance, and we ensure that you can focus fully on your recovery. This means handling your case from beginning to end, and we will:
- Complete a full investigation of your car accident
- Identify all liable parties
- Gather relevant evidence
- Document your damages
- Determine the cost of your present and future damages
- Lead settlement discussions
- Complete a trial, if necessary
We will provide our legal advice and execute every step of your case.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Those who fail to yield in Boynton Beach must be held accountable for resulting accidents. A lawyer from our team will work to get the money you deserve for medical care, lost income, vehicle repairs, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.