Were you or was someone you love injured in a recent accident? Any accident can leave you with physical and psychological injuries. It can also leave you with short- and long-term financial damages. We can help. Our Boynton Beach bus accident lawyer can help you hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions and for your post-accident expenses.
We start by reviewing the details of your case at no cost or obligation to you. Our team will conduct an independent investigation and handle the complex settlement negotiation process. Leave the hard work of putting your case together to us. When our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles your case, we take care of everything else so you can focus on getting better.
Our Bus Accident Lawyer Defines The Type And Cause Of Your Bus Collision
When our Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer accepts your case, they start by listening to your version of events with compassion. Our goal is to understand the type of bus involved in your accident and what led to the collision. We represent vehicle occupants, pedestrians, and bus passengers injured in accidents involving:
- City bus
- Coach bus
- Party bus
- City bus
- Charter bus
- Senior bus
- School bus
According to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) statistics, 11% of all bus accidents involved city buses, 38% involved school buses, and 35% involved transit buses. To demonstrate that negligence led to the collision, our investigation will prove the at-fault party’s:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
Proving the at-fault party’s negligence allows us to pursue them or their insurer for financial compensation that covers your injuries and related losses.
Evidence Our Investigation Uncovers For Your Bus Accident Case File
A collision with a large bus can leave you with serious injuries. To document the accident’s financial toll, and substantiate your compensation request, we collect:
- Your medical bills
- Salary history records
- Vehicle repair costs
- Vehicle replacement estimates
To prove the at-fault party is responsible for the accident and for covering your post-accident expenses and losses, we also collect:
- Accident report
- Medical records
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Accident reconstruction
- Witness statements
- Your own written statement
We also organize your evidence into a compelling case file and present it to the at-fault party and their insurance company. Our goal is to drive your case toward a financial settlement rather than a lengthy trial.
Compensation We Recover For Boynton Beach Accident Victims
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we know how difficult it can be to recover from the financial aftermath of a collision with a much larger vehicle. To ensure you can receive all the medical, rehabilitative, and therapeutic care you need, our law firm requests compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
Our bus accident lawyer serving Boynton Beach will also help the families of accident fatalities recover a range of wrongful death damages. In addition to the cost of your loved one’s final arrangements, you can also recover personal losses our legal team will clarify for you.
The Statute Of Limitations Is An Important Part Of Your Bus Accident Case
Your bus accident case is more likely to end with a settlement than a trial. We protect your right to go to trial, if needed, by preparing your potential lawsuit to be filed on time. In Boynton Beach:
- You generally have four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- You generally have two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
If a school bus accident caused injury to a minor or a government or municipal bus was involved in your accident, the filing deadline can change. On your own, complying with deadlines can be challenging. Don’t lose your right to recover compensation. Let our law firm handle it for you. With sufficient notice from you, we will ensure the appropriate filing deadline is met.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Is Passionate About Client Support
When you are our client, we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. We work equally hard to ensure you get the individualized client support you need and deserve. Our legal team will:
- Provide responsive, communicative legal care
- Ensure you have your attorney’s phone number
- Keep you aware of every update in your case
- Answer your questions and address your concerns
- Respond promptly to every phone call or email
We go the extra mile for you and for every client we represent. Our team will even help you get your car repaired and schedule your appointments.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Our Legal Service And Support
We believe every case we take on deserves careful attention to detail and every client deserves our focus. When previous injury victims review our law firm, they say:
- Tyler R.: Me and my boyfriend at the time got hit by a bus…Most of the stress was taken off of my shoulders and they really helped me focus on getting myself better while they took care of everything else.
- Kharmen W.: Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone, and we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm.
Our law firm is committed to helping the victims of negligence-based accidents. We handle every case on an individual basis and never stop fighting for you.
Get A Free Review Of Your Bus Accident Case
If a bus accident left you or a loved one with serious injuries, our Boynton Beach bus accident lawyer can help you recover compensation. We also help families who endured the accident-related loss of a loved one.
Find out how hard we go to bat for you by contacting one of our case review team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.