In Palm Beach County, there were 24,857 car accidents in 2021, according to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). This means Boynton Beach has seen several devastating crashes. Anyone who has been involved in a rear-end collision knows that they are far from minor accidents. You could have sustained serious damage to your car and suffered injuries that come with high medical bills.
Fortunately, you can take steps to hold the liable party accountable for their actions with help from a Boynton Beach rear-end collision car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Compensable Damages After A Rear-End Collision Car Accident In Boynton Beach
The damages you are entitled to recover after you have been struck from behind by another vehicle are known as compensable damages. These types of losses can be further categorized as economic damages or non-economic damages based on whether they have a fixed financial value. Losses that do not have a set monetary value will need to be quantified by your Boynton Beach car accident attorney.
There is a wide array of damages you have the right to be compensated for. In addition to being repaid for the costs of your vehicle repairs or replacement fees, the liable party or insurance company should also be required to cover your medical expenses in full. Since these are some of the costliest types of losses following a rear-end collision, our team will fight for your fair financial recovery.
Some other types of damages that could be paid out in a rear-end collision car accident case include:
- Your inability to continue enjoying relationships with family and friends
- Your physical pain and suffering
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity
- Vehicle damage or loss
- The emotional trauma of being involved in a car accident
- Your reduced quality of life caused by your debilitating physical and emotional injuries
You can get a better idea of how much your rear-end collision car accident case could be worth when you discuss the details of your Boynton Beach car accident with your attorney at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine To Handle Your Rear-End Accident Case?
When you are considering your options for legal representation, be sure to choose a law firm that you feel confident in. You want legal representatives who are going to return your calls in a timely manner, be available to discuss questions and concerns, and update you as soon as possible when there are changes to your case. Our firm will:
- Provide you with your attorney’s phone number
- Schedule your appointments for you
- Help you get your car fixed
- Provide you with frequent updates about your case
- Answer any questions you have without using confusing legal language
With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine on your side, you can heal from the trauma of your injuries while we work tirelessly to build a compelling case against those responsible for causing your collision.
Former Clients Leave Positive Reviews After Their Experience With The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Our firm has a strong track record of success. Check out some of our recent client testimonials to find out what our former clients think about the legal representation they received from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great…” – Charles L.
What It Will Cost To Hire A Rear-End Collision Car Accident Lawyer In Boynton Beach
It is not unusual for rear-end collision victims to have concerns regarding how much it will cost to hire an attorney to take on their case. The good news is that you do not need to worry about paying anything upfront to hire a Boynton Beach rear-end collision car accident attorney at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We work with our clients on a contingency-fee basis. We do not ask you to cover any of the costs associated with filing insurance claims or civil lawsuits. Our team will handle all of the expenses that may arise as we build your case. Then, a percentage of your injury settlement will be used to cover your attorney’s fees after your case is won or settled.
This is a great opportunity for you to fight for the compensation you are entitled to without putting your finances on the line.
Lawsuit Filing Deadlines That Apply To Boynton Beach Rear-End Collision Cases
If you decide to file a lawsuit to seek the compensation you need, you should be aware of the statute of limitations. In Florida, you typically have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). You usually have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one passed away in a rear-end collision car accident. This is outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
You should start working on your case right away to avoid filing your lawsuit too late. Lawsuits that are filed too late could be dismissed, meaning you may not be able to recover compensation.
Get Help From Our Rear-End Collision Car Accident Lawyer In Boynton Beach Today
Rear-end collision cases can be more complex than many injury victims realize. If you are hoping to pursue appropriate compensation and hold the at-fault party accountable, our Boynton Beach rear-end collision car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can work with you.
Reach out for your free consultation today to find out more about how much your case is worth and the steps you need to take to demand justice.
We Can Help.