Any distraction that causes a driver to lose focus on the road ahead is dangerous. If you or someone you love suffered injuries because of a distracted driver, you could be entitled to financial compensation. When our Boynton Beach distracted driving car accident lawyer is on your side, they will help you build a solid case.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we stop at nothing to identify the at-fault driver and determine the specific distraction that led to your accident. We will conduct a thorough investigation, gather evidence, and deal with the insurance company on your behalf. Leave it to us. While you focus on getting better, we take care of everything else.
Our Distracted Driving Accident Lawyer Can Pursue Financial Compensation
Before our Boynton Beach car accident lawyer sends a demand letter or negotiates a settlement on your behalf, we carefully and accurately assess your recoverable damages. Recoverable economic damages can include:
- All your medical bills from the accident
- Past, present, and future lost income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Damage or destruction of your vehicle
Economic damages are only one portion of your compensation request. You can also recover a range of non-economic damages that can include:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
If a distracted driving accident resulted in the loss of someone you love, our law firm can also help your family recover the costs of their funeral and burial. In addition, we request compensation for your family’s loss of their financial and domestic contributions.
Why Hire Our Distracted Driving Car Accident Lawyer Serving Boynton Beach?
You could attempt to settle your case with the at-fault driver or their insurance company on your own. There are benefits, though, to hiring our Boynton Beach attorney to represent you.
When we take on your case, we do all of the following on your behalf:
- Assess the monetary value of your case
- Document the at-fault party’s negligence
- Compile the documents that prove your case
- Canvass the area for photos and video footage
- Speak with involved parties on your behalf
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork
- Negotiate a fair monetary settlement
If your case cannot be resolved with a fair and appropriate financial settlement, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will not hesitate to take your case to court. We will prepare your evidence and keep fighting for the financial recovery you are entitled to receive.
Hear From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine’s Previous Car Accident Clients
We provide every client with responsive, communicative legal service. You get your attorney’s phone number, updates on your case, answers to your questions, and replies to your phone calls and emails. Previous clients say:
- “My husband and I were in a terrible car accident…Marc Anidjar was awesome…He oversaw every detail of each of our cases and always took the time to personally answer questions…We definitely recommend Anidjar & Levine.” – Jessica D.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case…they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here, they would get that and more.” – Erika C.
We go the extra mile for every client we serve, even helping you make appointments for car repairs and doctor’s visits.
You Must File Your Boynton Beach Distracted Driving Case On Time
Assessing your damages is an important part of your case. Requesting compensation in a timely manner is equally important. In Florida, you generally have:
- Four years to comply with the personal injury statute of limitations, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Two years to comply with the wrongful death statute of limitations, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Failure to comply with the appropriate filing deadline can be risky and costly. If the statute of limitations expires, you will not be able to file your lawsuit at all. You will also be left with no legal avenue to compel the at-fault driver to compensate you. With enough notice from you, our law firm can ensure the appropriate filing deadline is met.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Distracted Driving Accident Lawyer?
We take your case on a contingency-fee basis, meaning we do not accept or expect payment until we recover compensation for you. If your case does not result in a financial award, you will not owe us any legal fees at all.
How Distracted Driving Leads To Car Accidents In Boynton Beach
Distracted driving accidents can have a plethora of causes and contributing factors. Per Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) statistics, some commonly reported driver distractions include:
- Cell phones and other electronic devices, such as navigation systems
- External distractions outside the vehicle
- The at-fault driver’s inattentiveness
Anything that causes the driver to lose attention behind the wheel is a distraction. Our investigation will uncover what distracted the driver in your accident.
The Importance Of Evidence In Your Distracted Driving Car Accident Case
When our lawyers serving Boynton Beach take on your case, our entire team fights for you. We collect and organize the following evidence to build your case file:
- Car accident report
- Video footage
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Expert testimonies
We also collect evidence that proves the financial impact of the accident. This evidence can include your medical records, written prognosis, and proof of income.
Once evidence collection is completed, our distracted driving car accident attorney serving Boynton Beach will use the weight of the collected evidence to negotiate a fair settlement. If one is not forthcoming, we will not hesitate to take the at-fault driver to court and keep fighting for the compensation you need and deserve.
Get Help With Your Distracted Driving Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured by a distracted driver, you could have the basis of a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. Our distracted driving car accident lawyer in Boynton Beach can help with your case. Contact one of our team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to learn more about your legal options today.
We Can Help.