All motorists have an obligation to operate their vehicles in a safe manner in order to protect themselves, their passengers, and others who may be on the roadways. Unfortunately, far too many drivers fail to uphold this obligation and ultimately cause catastrophic collisions.
When you’ve been injured in a crash caused by a reckless driver, you may be ready to demand justice. A Boynton Beach reckless driving car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could help you. Instead of dealing with the legal process on your own, our team can work to build a powerful case against the reckless driver and help you recover damages.
Compensation You Can Recover After A Reckless Driving Accident In Boynton Beach
In 2021, there were 15,203 injuries caused by car accidents in Palm Beach County, according to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). When you’ve been struck by a reckless driver in Boynton Beach, you should not be forced to cover the costs of their negligent actions. Our Boynton Beach car accident lawyer can calculate the value of your case by looking at the economic and non-economic damages you suffered.
Some of the recoverable damages in your case could include:
- The costs of your medical treatment, including ongoing treatment
- Damage or total loss of your car
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost income
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages, if you lost a loved one in a reckless driving car accident
Your reckless driving car accident attorney in Boynton Beach can assign a value to your intangible losses so that you can pursue compensation. We can use evidence such as receipts, medical bills, and statements from your doctor to calculate the total value of your case.
What We Do To Help You After Your Reckless Driving Car Accident In Boynton Beach
When you choose a reckless driving car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to take on your case, you can focus on your recovery. We take on all the legal details of your case so you don’t have to. For example:
- We thoroughly investigate the cause of your reckless driving accident
- We gather evidence to prove the at-fault driver in your case breached their duty of care by operating their vehicle in a reckless manner
- We go over your damages and calculate the value of your reckless driving car accident case
- We prepare to negotiate with insurance companies and fight for the settlement that you are entitled to
- We file a lawsuit against the reckless driver and complete all paperwork on time
Client Reviews For Our Attorneys Serving Boynton Beach
When you choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to take on your case, you can feel confident as you pursue justice against the reckless driver. Here’s what some of our former clients say after working with our firm:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S
- “Jonathan at Andijar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Andijar and Levine.” – Joe H.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me…I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
How Much A Reckless Driving Car Accident Attorney From Our Firm Costs
You can afford to hire a reckless driving car accident lawyer in Boynton Beach to take on your case when you choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We work with injury victims on a contingency-fee basis.
It is our goal to help you make the reckless driver pay. We understand that you may not currently be earning a living and are struggling to cope financially. For this reason, we do not ask injury victims to cover any of the costs that arise as we work on your case.
When we win or settle your case, a percentage of your settlement will be used to cover your attorney’s fees. You can find out more about how contingency-fee agreements work when you contact our office for a free consultation.
Who To Sue After A Boynton Beach Reckless Driving Car Accident
When you’ve been involved in a collision with a reckless driver, you have the right to be compensated for every loss. We can file an insurance claim or a lawsuit on your behalf to help you seek compensation.
However, you must file your lawsuit on time if you want to have your case heard. In Florida, you usually have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Meanwhile, you have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
We can work with you to ensure your case is filed on time. Getting an early start on your case also allows us plenty of time to gather evidence that could be time sensitive. Do not hesitate to hold the at-fault party accountable.
Contact The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For Help With Your Boynton Beach Case
Reckless drivers in Boynton Beach create unsafe road conditions. Holding a reckless driver accountable for their actions could help reduce future reckless driving accidents.
When you are ready to take action against the reckless driver in your case, but do not know where to turn for help, contact us to discuss working with our Boynton Beach reckless driving car accident lawyer. You can reach the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine by phone today. We provide free initial consultations to accident victims.
We Can Help.