Were you hurt in a car accident? Are you wondering how you will cover your medical treatment costs and make ends meet while you cannot work? A Florida car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can discuss your case and determine your options when seeking compensation.
If you were traveling on I-95, Biscayne Boulevard, I-4, or another Florida road when a driver hit you, you have the right to pursue monetary damages. Our personal injury law firm offers legal services to Floridians and visitors injured in car crashes. To start a free initial consultation, contact us today.
Our Lawyers Will Work to Recover Your Damages After a Car Accident in Florida
After a collision, you generally have two options to recover compensation:
- You could file a claim with your personal injury protection (PIP) policy. This policy covers you regardless of fault. You could turn to the other driver’s insurance policy if your collision injuries reach a certain threshold.
- You could file a lawsuit against the negligent party. Most car accident cases never go to trial, but yours might if the insurer refuses to settle.
We know there isn’t a one-size-fits-all strategy for motor vehicle accident cases. We implement a game plan based on your accident, injuries, and losses.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
We Will Set Out to Determine Who Is at Fault in Your Florida Auto Crash
When you call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a consultation, we will sit down and listen to your story. If we determine you have a valid case, we will investigate your accident to identify which parties may have behaved negligently and caused the collision.
In some cases, we can establish this by finding answers to the following questions:
- Did the other driver violate any traffic laws?
- Was the driver arrested for driving under the influence?
- Have you seen the official police report?
- Did the other driver admit fault at the accident scene?
- Were there any eyewitnesses who can testify on your behalf?
Proving Fault for a Florida Auto Accident
In every case, we must prove negligence. To do so, we must establish:
- The at-fault party had a duty of care to you.
- The at-fault party breached that duty.
- You suffered injuries in a car accident that stemmed from the breach.
- You suffered financial losses, such as treatment and property damage expenses.
You don’t have to worry about proving negligence in a car accident case; that’s our job. We manage your case’s many obligations so you can focus on rebuilding.
Negligence Can Lead to Different Types of Car Accidents
Various types of car accidents can occur due to negligent driving. While some accidents occur due to violations of Florida’s traffic laws, others can result from general carelessness. Our firm handles cases that involve:
- Dangerous road conditions
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Drunk driving
- Head-on collisions
- Left-turn accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Teen car accidents
- Texting while driving accidents
- Uninsured motorist accidents
- Whiplash injuries
We also represent families who have lost loved ones in fatal car accidents. We can file a wrongful death claim to help you recover your family member’s medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, lost income, and more.
Our legal team can determine the negligent driver in your accident and fight for fair compensation. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine on your side, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
FloridaCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How Our Florida Car Accident Attorney Can Help With Your Claim or Lawsuit
Our primary concerns are protecting your rights under Florida law and helping you recover compensation for your injuries and other losses.
To do so, we will:
- File an insurance claim against the at-fault party
- Gather evidence that establishes the other driver was at fault
- Speak with law enforcement, insurance companies, and medical experts on your behalf
- Manage all communications with the insurer and other involved parties
- Negotiate with the insurer
- Attempt to reach a settlement with the at-fault party and their insurer
If the at-fault party’s insurer refuses to offer you a fair settlement, we can file a lawsuit. In many cases, this will prompt the insurer to offer the settlement you deserve. If not, we are not afraid to stand toe-to-toe with the insurer in court. We will build a robust case to persuade the judge and jury that you deserve compensation.
We Manage Personal Injury Claims on a Contingency Fee Basis
Right now, we want you to focus on your recovery period, medical care, and mental health. We don’t want you to feel anxious about affording an auto accident lawyer. Our lawyers offer help on a contingency fee basis. You don’t pay a dollar for us to break ground on your claim. A portion of your settlement package accounts for our help, and you pay nothing if your case doesn’t yield damages.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Our Florida Car Accident Lawyers Seek Fair Financial Compensation
The task of recovering expenses from an auto accident may feel overwhelming. Accident-related losses can easily exceed the minimum insurance coverage. You do not need to feel alone, however, as you attempt to settle with the liable party. Our team will assign a value for your case and then negotiate with the insurer to obtain a fair settlement.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, any of the following types of car accident damages may be available in your case:
Economic damages are those that we can quantify with bills or receipts. They might include:
- Medical expenses
- Emergency room bills
- Surgery bills
- Hospital recovery bills
- Physical therapy
- Prescription medication costs
- Lost wages and loss of benefits
- Lost earning capacity (compensation for wages you lost if your injury required you to work fewer hours, take a lesser-paying job, or retire)
- Miscellaneous expenses, such as traveling to and from doctor’s appointments, parking fees at a doctor’s office, and the costs of renovating your home or vehicle to accommodate your disability (e.g., a wheelchair ramp, widening a doorway, etc.)
- The cost of hiring a service to perform tasks you completed before your injury (e.g., childcare, yard work, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Property damage
- Punitive damages (if applicable)
In addition to reviewing your injury-related bills and receipts, we may also consult with third-party field professionals to learn more about what your deserved compensation award.
These are damages that are more difficult to quantify. They do not have a set dollar amount but can make up a large portion of your accident settlement. You may be entitled financial recovery for the following compensable damages:
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Mental anguish
- Impaired quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Emotional distress
To calculate your pain and suffering, we can use two methods: the multiplier method and the per diem method. We also consider the facts of your situation (such as the severity of your condition) to arrive at a fair figure.
These lists are not all-inclusive; once our auto accident attorneys have looked into your case, we can give you a better idea of the damages you might be eligible for.
Florida Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Our Car Accident Lawyers Will File Your Case on Time and Within Florida’s Statute of Limitations
Florida’s statute of limitations only gives injured parties two years to file suit to recover compensation. However, evidence can disappear, and witnesses’ memories can fade before that time is up. This can jeopardize your case and make it difficult or even impossible to recover the money you need.
Yet, when you consult with our personal injury lawyers in a timely fashion, we can file your case within the appropriate timeframe and seek fair compensation.
Our Florida Law Firm Advocates for Injured Auto Accident Victims With These Conditions
You should never assume your car accident injuries are minor. Only a doctor can assess your injuries and prescribe the proper treatment plan.
Some injuries may not even be immediately apparent. For example, whiplash symptoms can take days to weeks to appear. Like whiplash, many car accident injuries come with complications that may require years of medical treatment.
Some examples of car accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck, back, and arm trauma
- Dislocated shoulders
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Follow Through With Your Prescribed Treatment Plan
A good thing you can do after a car accident is follow through with your prescribed medical treatment plan. You do not want your injuries to worsen or develop chronic symptoms.
You also don’t want to give an insurer any reason to undervalue or deny your claim. Failure to undergo treatment could lead an adjuster to argue that you contributed to your losses.
Furthermore, medical documentation can help your Florida car accident lawyer fight for fair compensation. If you incur ongoing medical expenses, such as additional surgeries or physical therapy, you will want your damages to reflect this. You shouldn’t have to foot the bill for your accident-related losses down the road. We want to prevent you from leaving any money on the table during negotiations.
Protect Your Legal Rights: Hire a Car Accident Attorney in Florida Today
If you or a loved one sustained serious or fatal injuries in a Florida car wreck, the personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
And remember, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we win your case. You also do not need to pay any upfront fees to get started. We can begin working on your claim as soon as you reach out to us.
For your free case evaluation, give us a call today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW