If you were injured in a head-on collision in Boynton Beach, you may qualify for compensation. A Boynton Beach head on collisions car accident lawyer from our team can evaluate your case and fight for damages. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands insurance proceedings and isn’t afraid of filing a lawsuit on our clients’ behalf.
Hiring A Boynton Beach Head On Collisions Car Accident Lawyer
Head-on collisions typically involve two vehicles colliding at high speeds. These accidents can lead to debilitating lifelong injuries.
In the aftermath of a head-on collision, victims are often swamped with several challenges:
- Managing the impacts on their personal life
- Determining how to pursue compensation
- Handling aggressive insurers
- Healing from their injuries
- Adjusting to time off work
Together, these challenges can become overwhelming. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand what you’re going through. Our legal experience is tailored for those who’ve been in a serious accident. We can guide you through the recovery process and manage every aspect of your case – you deserve rest and peace of mind.
This is how a Boynton Beach head on collisions car accident lawyer can support you:
- Answer all your difficult questions
- Provide you with frequent case updates
- Return your calls and emails
- Assist you with finding a mechanic to repair your car
- Provide you with the phone number of the lawyer assigned to your case
- Pursuing compensation on your behalf
- Filing a lawsuit if insurance negotiations don’t produce a positive outcome
Testimonials From Our Clients
To learn more about the culture of our firm, read these testimonials from our car accident clients:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
- “Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!” – Kharmen W.
For a free legal consultation with a head-on collisions lawyer serving Boynton Beach, 800-747-3733
Receiving Head-On Collision Car Accident Damages
In Boynton Beach, FL, drivers are required to carry a form of insurance called Personal Injury Protection (PIP). The PIP insurance legal minimum is $10,000. In the event of a crash, your PIP insurance will cover some or all your medical expenses and lost wages. However, your PIP insurance will only cover your damages up to a pre-set limit. Any expenses that exceed this limit won’t be covered.
Accessing further damages requires filing a liability insurance claim or lawsuit with the driver who caused your accident. Due to Boynton Beach’s No-Fault legal doctrine, you cannot pursue a liability claim or lawsuit unless one of the following is true:
- Your accident involved a wrongful death
- You lost the use of an important bodily function
- You experienced a permanent injury
- You experienced scarring or disfigurement
By filing a liability insurance claim or lawsuit with the driver who caused your accident, you can access additional damages, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- The loss of a loved one
- Additional damages not covered by your PIP insurance
Boynton Beach’s No-Fault Legal Doctrine
Boynton Beach’s No-Fault legal doctrine complicates head-on collision car accident proceedings. If you’re unfamiliar with insurance and tort law, you may find yourself confused. To reduce this confusion, our team can evaluate your case and determine which damages you qualify for.
Similarly, we’re proud to represent those who’ve lost a loved one in a head-on collision accident. Wrongful death compensation can’t bring your loved one back, but it can help you manage important expenses, like funeral or burial costs. In these cases, we’re committed to taking a compassion-first approach.
What Is My Palm Beach County Head-On Collision Case Worth?
Our team has recovered millions in compensation for our clients. However, every head-on collision case is different. The amount of compensation you can qualify for depends on several factors, including:
- The severity of your injuries
- Whether or not you qualify for additional compensation
- The type of PIP insurance you carry
- Whether or not you choose to work with a lawyer
- The outcome of insurance or legal negotiations
To simplify matters, our team can estimate the value of your case if you join us as a client. This way, you’ll be prepared for settlement negotiations. If you know what your case could be worth, you’ll be less susceptible to unfair settlement offers.
Boynton BeachHead-On Collisions Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Who Caused My Car Accident?
For a PIP claim, fault is irrelevant. As long as you carry PIP insurance, you can receive some amount of compensation. However, to pursue additional damages through a liability claim or lawsuit, you’ll need to determine who caused your accident.
This process involves proving the following is true:
- That the liable party owed you a duty of care – all drivers are responsible for keeping others from harm on the roadway
- That the liable party didn’t uphold this duty by speeding, driving drunk, or otherwise behaving negligently
- That their negligent behavior caused your head-on collision accident
- That you were injured as a result
Gathering evidence and determining fault is a part of our legal suite. To improve your chances of receiving compensation, we can open an investigation, gathering:
- Eyewitness statements
- Input from crash reconstruction specialists
- Police reports
- Traffic camera footage
- Your medical records
- Doctors’ statements
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
The Boynton Beach Car Accident Lawsuit Deadline
In Boynton Beach, you have four years from the date of your accident to file a lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Should your case involve a wrongful death, you only have two years.
There are two important points to keep in mind here:
- These deadlines may shift depending on the facts of your case
- These deadlines do not apply to other types of claims, like PIP insurance
However, just because you aren’t intending to file a lawsuit doesn’t mean you should ignore the personal injury statute of limitations. Initiating your case early offers several benefits, like providing your lawyer a larger window to gather evidence – more time means a higher level of preparedness.
Boynton Beach Head-On CollisionsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Contact Our Team Today
You don’t need to face insurers or a rival team alone – our team is here to help. During a free case evaluation, we can discuss the benefits we can provide to you as a client. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW