Personal injuries not only cause considerable pain and suffering, but they can also lead to a host of other problems, such as the loss of earnings, rising medical bills, and life-changing physical impairment. The most severe personal injuries can also result in the death of a loved one.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands how difficult the emotional, physical, and financial pressures of a personal injury can be for you and your loved ones.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to see how a personal injury lawyer in Gainesville, FL may help you pursue your right to claim compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Gainesville, call (800) 747-3733
Legal Guidance Can Ensure Your Claim Is Handled Thoroughly and Fairly
After seeking medical help, one of the most crucial steps to take following a personal injury is to seek professional legal advice from a personal injury law firm in Florida at the earliest possible stage. The main reasons for doing this are:
- The event will be fresh in your mind, with the details easier to recall.
- The case is more likely to be filed within the statute of limitations imposed by FL § 95.11.
- We can then start building a robust claim to help ensure a fair outcome for you.
Remember, we are on your side. Our team will manage everything for you. We work hard fighting for the compensation you deserve, so you and your loved ones can get on with your lives as soon as possible.
Gainesville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Causes of Personal Injury in Gainesville, FL
Injuries happen everywhere. Last year in Alachua County however, there were 888 non-fatal injury hospitalizations due to falls, and 249 due to motor vehicle accidents, according to the Florida Department of Health. There are many ways in which a personal injury can arise, such as:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Injuries sustained at work
- Faulty or poorly designed products
- Animal attacks like dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Car accidents
These are not the only accidents that can result in a personal injury. If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury for these or any other reason, we may be able to help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
How Our Team Can Help
When you suffer an injury through no fault of your own, you do not have to face your situation alone. With a personal injury lawyer in Gainesville, FL at your side, you can rest easy knowing the case is in capable hands. Your lawyer can help you:
- Assert your legal rights and protect your interests
- File all relevant paperwork with the courts
- Gather crucial witness statements and other essential evidence that could be crucial to your case
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Provide an accurate estimation of the full value of your claim
- Represent you at trial, if necessary
Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you get back on track and protect your right to compensation. Call to discuss your case today: 1-800-747-3733.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Potentially Recoverable Damages After Your Personal Injury Accident
While each case is different, our personal injury lawyers can typically seek compensation for damages that include:
- Loss of income while injured
- Loss of future income, if permanently injured
- Current and ongoing medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Wrongful death
The above is not an exhaustive list, and there may be more ways in which a personal injury lawyer in Gainesville, FL can assist you. Get started right away by calling the law offices of Anidjar & Levine on 1-800-747-3733 for a confidential, no-obligation consultation.