Brake failures may be the fault of manufacturers, installers, maintenance workers, or vehicle owners. If a brake failure caused you to suffer injuries or lose a loved one, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek the compensation you are entitled to receive. Whether someone else’s failed brakes caused your accident or the brakes in your vehicle failed, we’ll find out who is responsible.
You join our family when you hire a Boynton Beach brake failure car accident lawyer from our personal injury law firm. We will treat you with respect and empathy as we handle every step of your claim or lawsuit.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Boynton Beach
Our firm serves brake failure victims in their times of need. We employ a team of professional car accident attorneys serving Boynton Beach who will:
Determine the Cause of the Brake Failure
Motor vehicles in all price ranges undergo recalls for faulty brakes. When you search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA)’s recall database for “brakes,” you’ll find a long list of brakes manufacturers sold despite being defective.
While defective brakes are one potential cause of your accident, other possible causes include:
- Improper brake installation
- Use of cheap or dangerous materials in manufacturing brake components
- A mechanic’s insufficient brake inspection
- An owner’s insufficient vehicle maintenance
- Dangerous road conditions that damage brake components, causing brake failure
Brake systems are complex, so we can hire experts to diagnose why brakes fail. Once we understand why the brakes failed, we’ll know why your accident happened and who is liable for your damages.
Advise You About How to Seek Compensation
You may need to file a lawsuit for your car accident in Boynton Beach if you hope to receive awards for your losses. Each case is different, however, so our team will lend our professional advice about how you should seek money for accident-related damages.
Gathering Evidence of Liable Parties’ Negligence
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will do a complete investigation of your accident. We’ll gather evidence that indicates negligence resulting in your accident, which may include:
- Expert testimony about what caused the brakes to fail
- Photographs of defective brake components
- Photographs of vehicular damage resulting from your Boynton Beach accident
- Witness accounts of your accident
- Video footage of the accident or from the accident scene
- Digital reconstructions of the collision, including the mechanics of the brake failure
- The police report for your collision
- Admissions by liable parties about their role in the accident
Our team approaches each car accident case independently, as the evidence for your accident will be unlike any other. We will work to get all evidence that could compensate you for your losses.
Documenting Your Accident Damages
Our Boynton Beach brake failure car accident attorney will document the damages you can claim. The documentation we use for your case may include:
- Photographs of cuts, bruises, and other visible injuries
- Medical images of injuries not visible to the naked eye
- Proof of your time missed from work (and prior pay stubs to prove lost income)
- Assessments by mental health professionals
- Medical bills
- Invoices for vehicle repairs, temporary transportation, and other accident-related damages
Our brake failure lawyer in Boynton Beach will work to show the full cost of your car accident.
Spearheading Settlement Negotiations
We will also represent you in settlement negotiations. These negotiations are a turning point in any civil case, and we won’t budge from our calculation of your damages. We’ll explain why liable parties should cover your damages. If the defendants in your case do not agree to pay what you deserve, we’ll discuss the next legal steps with you.
Taking Your Case to Court
Going to court is always an option for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We have secured jury verdicts for many of our clients and will go to court if your case requires this step.
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Help After an Accident in Boynton Beach
Many law firms serve car accident victims harmed by brake failures in Boynton Beach. However, we believe the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides a unique client experience by:
- Providing responsive legal care, which means resolving your case as urgently as possible
- Treating you like we’d treat a family member who was in a car accident
- Being in constant contact, whether you are calling or texting your lawyer or we are updating you about your case
- Taking the entire legal process off your hands while you recover from your accident
- Fighting for the maximum financial recovery that you are entitled to
We want you to focus on your recovery while we take care of everything else.
Our Former Clients Explain Why You Should Hire Our Firm for Your Car Accident Case
Our firm has earned many testimonials from satisfied clients, including:
“Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
Our injury team will work tirelessly for the legal result you deserve. We’ll also ensure you get complete financial and moral support from our team.
Recoverable Damages in a Boynton Beach Brake Failure Car Accident Case
Brake failures can lead to high-speed collisions, potentially causing you serious injuries as an accident victim. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Lost income
- Vehicle repairs
- Temporary transportation
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling fees
- Medical equipment
- Lost earning power
- Wrongful death damages (if your family member was fatally injured)
Our clients come to us with a wide range of damages, and we diagnose, value, and seek a financial recovery for each one of those damages. This is what we’ll do in your case, too.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Boynton Beach Car Accident
A car accident lawyer from our team will seek justice for the brake failure that harmed you. Whether you suffered injuries or lost a loved one to fatal injuries, our Boynton Beach brake failure car accident lawyer we’ll lead your case. Do not wait to hire us, as Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) may limit the time we have to file your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.