Drivers must be certain they have the right of way before turning left. If a motorist’s dangerous left-turn in Boynton Beach caused injuries, property damage, the loss of a loved one, or other damages, a Boynton Beach left–turn car accident lawyer will fight for justice.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek compensation to cover your vehicle repairs, medical bills, lost income, and all other damages from your car accident. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Why You Should Hire A Boynton Beach Left-Turn Car Accident Lawyer From the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides responsive legal care when clients need it most. Your physical and mental abilities may have limitations after a car accident, and our firm will ensure that you focus all your attention on recovery.
We go the extra mile to ensure clients have peace of mind about their lawsuit or claim, and we do so by:
- Providing your attorney’s phone number, which you can call or text whenever you have questions or concerns
- Giving you regular case updates, which will ensure you always know where your case in Boynton Beach stands
- Assisting you with case-related appointments, even helping you get your car fixed
- Providing as many details as possible about your case strategy and informing you as the strategy evolves and changes
With many years of legal experience on our resume, we know what clients need from a law firm. We offer compassionate, responsive legal representation from the start of your case to the very end.
Client Testimonials For The Car Accident Lawyers At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
When we promise you active communication, personalized legal services, and a relentless fight for your financial recovery, we mean it. Just consider what our former clients say about our team:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
These clients speak the truth about the car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our team serving Boynton Beach fights to win each case we accept, and we will seek fair compensation for the left-turn accident that has disrupted your life.
We May Obtain Compensation To Cover These Accident-Related Damages
We see a broad range of damages from left-turn car accidents, from minor injuries to wrongful deaths. If you suffered any type of harm because of a motorist’s dangerous left turn, you deserve to get money for all your damages.
We’ll identify all your accident-related damages, which may include:
- Property expenses: Whether you can repair damage to your vehicle or need to replace a car totaled during the accident, we’ll seek compensation to ensure you pay nothing for property damage. You may also get money for damaged electronics, eyewear, clothing, and items in your vehicle at the time of the collision.
- Medical costs: Your attorney will seek money for all accident-related medical bills. Car accident victims may require ambulance transport, emergency treatment, medications, surgery, hospitalization, rehabilitation services, diagnostic appointments, and other necessary services.
- Pain and suffering: The journal Rehabilitation Medicine notes that motor vehicle accident victims suffer elevated distress following a collision. You also suffer physical pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), lost quality of life, and other types of pain and suffering. These losses may result in compensation for you.
- Professional damages: Our firm often sees car accident victims unable to earn an income, performance bonuses, or promotions because of injuries. We also see those who must change careers, reduce their hours, or retire because of injury symptoms.
Our attorneys know the common losses from car accidents in Boynton Beach. We’ll examine your case with these losses in mind, but also be ready to calculate any unexpected losses. Our team will identify both the damages you’ve suffered already and those likely to affect you in the future.
We’ll Determine Why The At-Fault Motorist Owes You Compensation—Plus, We’ll Handle Every Other Step Of Your Case
Our firm will lead your case from start to finish, beginning with an investigation of your accident. During the investigation, your attorney will:
- Gather the details of the left turn that caused your collision: We’ll document this turn with any video footage and witness accounts of the accident. Our firm may also hire an expert to reconstruct the collision.
- Organize all useful evidence: We will build your case with evidence, leaving no doubt that the persona named in your lawsuit or insurance claim caused your damages.
- Document your damages: We will collect any medical records, bills from vehicle repair shops, images of injuries, proof of lost income, and other documentation of your damages.
- Negotiate a settlement: Our firm will combine evidence, documentation, and our own arguments to negotiate the settlement you deserve.
- Handle your trial if your case requires us to go to court: Though we don’t always take car accident cases to court, we’re always prepared to.
Making a dangerous left turn is negligent. When individuals are negligent and cause injuries, property damage, and wrongful deaths, those individuals must pay the price of their victims’ damages.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today About Your Left-Turn Car Accident In Palm Beach County—Your Consultation Is Free
A lawyer from our team serving Boynton Beach will seek justice for the left turn that caused your property damage, injuries, and other damages. Don’t wait to call us, as Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) and Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) limit the time we have to file a lawsuit. Even if we handle an insurance claim for you, we want to begin gathering evidence and fighting for your settlement as soon as possible.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.