You may get compensation for a knee injury resulting from a car accident in Boynton Beach. Such injuries can cause debilitating pain, lost income, medical expenses, and other losses. A serious injury can cause lifelong symptoms, and liable parties should cover the total cost of your injury.
A Boynton Beach knee injury car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the financial recovery you deserve. We consider both current and future damages, and we will ensure that liable parties face the damage they have caused you.
Damages That A Car Accident Victim In Boynton Beach May Recover Following A Knee Injury
Knee injuries are often serious by nature, and their ability to de-mobilize you can mean long-lasting damage. Potential damages for which we will seek compensation are:
Lost Quality Of Life and Other Types Of Pain And Suffering
Knee injuries are problematic in that they cause pain, but they can also prevent patients from moving. This combination of outcomes can cause:
- Emotional distress
- Lost quality of life
- Lost sleep
- Other forms of pain and suffering
Your attorney will determine the cost of these losses.
Even if you can do your job with a knee injury, limited range of motion and other symptoms may diminish your productivity. Many car accident victims with knee injuries cannot work for some period.
In either case, your knee injury may cause you to lose:
- Earning power
- Retirement benefits
- Benefits such as health insurance
- The joy and fulfillment your job provides
Professional damages can cause intense financial pressure. We will work to get all the money you deserve so we can relieve the pressure and help you move forward in life.
The journal Arthritis Care & Research explains that chronic knee conditions, which may stem from a knee injury, can result in medical costs of more than $100,000. In addition to treating any chronic conditions related to your car accident, you may face medical bills for:
- Emergency transportation
- Medical imaging services
- Physical therapy and other types of rehabilitation
- Braces and other medical equipment
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will work to have those who caused your accident pay for all resulting medical expenses.
If you were in your own vehicle at the time of your car accident in Boynton Beach, we may secure compensation to repair or replace that vehicle. You may also need to replace a damaged phone, ruined clothing, and other personal property. A Boynton Beach knee injury car accident lawyer will consider all your accident-related property damage as we lead your case for compensation.
Why Car Accident Victims In Boynton Beach Trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
No matter what injuries or damages you face after your accident, the attorneys from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have represented clients in similar circumstances. Your accident is unique in many ways, but we know how to fight for those with accident-related knee injuries in Boynton Beach.
You may choose to hire a car accident attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine because:
- We go the extra mile for our clients: Our client testimonials leave no doubt; the attorneys at our firm do everything possible to meet their clients’ expectations—and even exceed them. From helping you schedule case-related appointments to assisting you in getting your car fixed and fighting for the entire financial recovery you are entitled to, we assist with every aspect of your case.
- We stay in touch with our clients: A common complaint among accident victims is that they hire a law firm only to go weeks or months without clear communication from their lawyer. Active communication is a key component of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We answer your calls and emails and provide regular case updates to keep you informed.
- We offer personalized legal services: We are a law firm centered around our clients. This means we provide a personalized plan for each case we handle and will develop a strategy that suits your unique circumstances.
- We always fight for the maximum financial recovery: Our goal is to get all your money you deserve for your damages. Whether this means negotiating a settlement or going to trial, we never stray from the mission.
Our firm provides responsive legal care to accident victims throughout Florida. While we have the resources necessary to lead any case effectively, we have a small-firm feel when it comes to client service.
How A Car Accident Lawyer From Our Team Will Seek Fair Compensation For Your Knee Injury In Palm Beach County
Though we tweak our legal approach to fit the needs of each client, we follow a proven blueprint that allows us to cover every detail of a car accident case. We generally serve clients like you by:
Seeking Evidence Through A Detailed Investigation
We need to find out how and why your car accident in Boynton Beach happened, and we may do so by:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting police reports, traffic camera footage, photographs of the accident scene, data from vehicles’ on-board computers, and any other useful evidence
- Reconstructing your accident with the help of experts
- Taking any other steps to understand and document your car accident
When we enter settlement negotiations on your behalf, we intend to be as prepared as possible. A thorough and detailed investigation allows us to bolster our case.
Documenting And Calculating Your Accident-Related Damages
Your lawyer in Boynton Beach will identify and document your damages, then calculate the cost of those damages. We may secure medical records, invoices related to property damage, expert testimony, and any other documentation that proves how your car accident caused you financial, physical, emotional, or psychological harm.
Seeking A Fair Settlement From Liable Parties
Our attorneys prove their worth to clients during settlement negotiations. At this stage of your case in Boynton Beach, your attorney will explain to liable parties how much compensation you deserve and why you deserve that sum.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has the utmost confidence in our calculation of damages. When we say our client deserves a certain settlement, we mean it. Our office is prepared to take any case to trial when circumstances require it, and that includes your case in Boynton Beach.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today To Discuss Hiring A Car Accident Lawyer
Call our firm as soon as possible, as a car accident lawyer may have a brief time to file your case. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)may limit when we can file a personal injury lawsuit for you, and failing to file on time could significantly harm your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation about your knee injury and how our firm will start your case in Boynton Beach as soon as possible.
We Can Help.