Head injuries can have severe and long-term consequences, leading to significant medical bills and other financial damages. If a negligent driver caused your injury, they should pay for your related losses, not you or your loved ones.
A Boynton Beach, FL, head injury car accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover financial compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and more. Our attorneys will advocate for you while you rest, recover, and focus on your family.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Helps Injury Victims Recover Compensation
Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have fought for the rights of personal injury clients across Florida. If you suffered a head injury or traumatic brain injury (TBI) in an auto accident on Woolbright Road, South Military Trail, or any other roadway in Boynton Beach, our attorneys can protect your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve.
We assist car accident clients with personal injury protection (PIP) claims. Additionally, if you have a severe injury or your medical damages exceed your PIP coverage, we can seek awards from the at-fault party via a liability insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
We aim to make financial recovery as easy and efficient as possible so securing the awards you need does not create another burden during an already challenging time. We provide responsive legal care that puts our clients’ needs first. Our team can:
- Help you schedule appointments and get your vehicle repaired
- Prepare and file claims and paperwork
- Track and meet deadlines
- Collect case evidence, such as police reports, medical records, and physical data from the crash site
- Interview eyewitnesses
- Work with subject matter experts and accident reconstruction specialists
- Handle meetings, emails, and phone calls from the insurance company or their legal counsel
- Represent you at appearances and appear for you when possible
- Negotiate for the best possible case resolution
- Represent you at trial if necessary
Additionally, our firm focuses on attorney-client communications. We provide frequent and timely case updates so you are always aware of the status of your claim or lawsuit. We even give you your lawyer’s phone number so you can reach out anytime with questions.
Head Injuries Can Be Severe And Lead To Expensive And Ongoing Medical Care
A head injury is any injury affecting the brain, skull, scalp, or the tissues and blood vessels inside the head. Head injuries range in severity and include concussions, skull fractures, brain bleeds, and TBIs.
Symptoms of a head injury vary depending on the wound, but severe injuries can result in long-term or permanent physical, mental, and behavioral health consequences. In fact, Johns Hopkins Medicine estimates that 1.7 million Americans currently suffer from a TBI that requires help with activities of daily living (ADLs), amounting to $56 billion in annual costs.
Our Injury Lawyers Will Recover Your Health Care Expenses And Other Damages
Our Boynton Beach head injury car accident lawyers will fight to ensure you have the resources you need to pay for necessary medical treatment without straining your finances or jeopardizing your family’s stability. Our attorneys will also review your case and identify other losses resulting from your collision. Damages we can pursue include:
- Past and future medical bills. We will recover compensation for your current medical bills and awards to pay for ongoing treatment and care services, including ambulance and emergency department fees, hospitalizations, mobility aids and medical equipment, physical therapy, occupational and cognitive rehabilitation, in-home health services, and long-term nursing care.
- Pain and suffering. Our attorneys can pursue awards for permanent and disabling head injury symptoms, physical pain, emotional suffering, mental anguish, loss of cognitive abilities, scarring, disfigurement, and quality of life reductions.
- Lost wages and future income. Our car accident lawyers seek compensation for your lost wages, benefits, and earnings. In addition, if your head injury prevents you from working or performing the same job as before your crash, we can pursue awards for future lost income and lost earning potential.
- Vehicle damages and various out-of-pocket expenses. We can secure the cost of repairing or replacing your damaged vehicle. We can also recover compensation for household services, rental car fees, travel expenses, and medically necessary home and vehicle modifications.
- Wrongful death. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that more than 200 motor vehicle accident fatalities occurred in Palm Beach County in 2021. If your loved one died from an injury sustained in a Boynton Beach auto accident, we can help you pursue wrongful death damages on behalf of their estate and surviving family members.
Seek Compensation Before Time Runs Out
According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you have four years from your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit and two years from your loved one’s passing to sue for wrongful death. These deadlines will also affect your insurance claims.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can get started on your case today at no upfront cost to you. We work on contingency, meaning our fees from your successful settlement or verdict. If we do not obtain compensation, you owe us nothing.
Our Boynton Beach Attorneys Will Prove Another Party Is Liable For Your Crash
Winning financial awards requires proving that another driver caused your accident because they failed to uphold the duty of care expected of all motorists. Examples of driver negligence include:
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Improper or illegal passing
- Texting and driving
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Failing to stop at a red light, stop sign, or marked intersection
- Drinking and driving
Our lawyers will do the work necessary to establish fault for your crash and prove the liable party owes you damages. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We Assist With All Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
Our Boynton Beach head injury car accident attorneys assisted with cases involving:
- Head-on collisions
- Side-impact accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Accidents involving drunk drivers and uninsured motorists
Reach Out To The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our injury attorneys can help you pursue awards for your head injury and auto accident damages. Contact us today for a free consultation and connect with a car accident lawyer near year.
We Can Help.