If you were a victim of a head-on collision, then your injuries may merit compensation. A St. Petersburg head-on collisions lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for you. We will pursue the coverage that you deserve. Whether it is through a lawsuit or another type of action, we will work until your case is complete.
We go the extra mile to recover compensation for our clients.
We Handle Your Case while You Focus on Recovery
Our firm handles the heavy lifting of filing a claim or lawsuit. Our clients simply worry about getting better.
Head-on collision cases can be complicated. We will figure out why someone struck you head-on, what losses you have suffered because of your accident, and who should pay for your losses.
In the early stages of your case, we will:
- Discuss your accident with witnesses
- Gather police reports, accident-related photographs, videos, and any other forms of evidence
- Determine who is liable for your accident
We will also handle any necessary communications with the insurance companies. By dealing with the insurers directly, we can defend your rights.
Once we have established liability for your head-on collision, we will help you by:
Itemizing and Calculating Your Losses
Head-on collisions are particularly violent. We will determine all of the ways that you have been harmed by your head-on collision.
We will create a record of your losses, which may include:
- The damage to your vehicle
- The cost of treating your injuries
- The cost of rehabilitation for your injuries
- The cost of temporary transportation
- Lost income and productivity
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
We make no assumptions about your losses. Instead, we will conduct an investigation. We will speak with doctors, your loved ones, and anyone else who understands your losses. We will then gather documentation and calculate both your economic and non-economic damages.
Building a Case for Awards
It is not enough to simply list your losses and expect compensation. We generally argue that:
- The other party is more responsible for the accident than you are.
- Your accident has caused you significant financial losses.
- The responsible parties owe you compensation for your losses.
To build your case, we will cite expert and witness testimony, along with other pieces of documentation.
The following parties could have financial responsibility for your accident:
- The driver who struck your vehicle
- A manufacturer whose vehicle malfunctioned
- The employer of the at-fault driver
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that drivers are the most common cause of accidents. However, a St. Petersburg head-on collisions lawyer from our firm will determine who caused your collision, who else may be liable, and how much they owe you.
Do not wait to call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a) may limit your window for bringing a lawsuit. Time permitting, we will file your case on time.
The Risks of Handling Your Case Without Assistance
Think about the prospect of filing a claim or lawsuit on your own. You may ask:
- Do I know how to draft legal documents?
- Do I know how to defend myself against bad faith insurance practices?
- What are the steps required to complete my case?
- How do I calculate compensation?
- How do I negotiate a settlement?
These questions illustrate how complicated personal injury cases can be. Our firm has experience handling car accident cases.
We will deal with all parts of your case. From gathering evidence to negotiating a settlement, your case becomes our case when you hire our team.
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Do
The cost of hiring a lawyer should not be a factor for accident victims. This is why we charge a contingency fee, which means that:
- You do not pay us until we complete your case.
- You only pay for a successful outcome.
- You pay nothing out of your own pocket.
Contingency fees are contingent on us winning. If we do not obtain a settlement or judgment for you, then we don’t get paid. This arrangement means that you hire us at no upfront cost.
There are no financial barriers to hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We Can Handle Your Wrongful Death Case
We handle cases involving wrongful death. Head-on collisions are among the most serious accident types. In some cases, they are fatal.
We will assist your family after a loss by:
- Relieving you of the burden of filing a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Remaining in contact to update you on your case
- Providing empathetic, responsive legal care
- Honoring your loved one’s memory by pursuing justice
If you are suffering because of a head-on collision in St. Petersburg, we want to hear from you.
Types of Injuries Caused by Head-on Collisions
Your focus should be on getting better, not on filing a lawsuit or insurance claim. Your injuries may be extremely serious. The Insurance Information Institute (III) explains how head-on collisions can cause:
- Severe brain injuries
- Severe neck injuries
- Leg fractures
You may have additional injuries. Your recovery should be paramount right now. Allow us to handle your pursuit of compensation.
Call Our Team for a Free Consultation Today
There is no reason to wait, so call us today. The call comes at no cost and obligation. A St. Petersburg head-on collisions lawyer from our firm can manage your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for more information.
We Can Help.