If you or a loved one have recently been in a head-on collision, you might face intensive medical treatment, a long period of unemployment, and possibly even the loss of your loved one.
A Lehigh Acres head-on collisions lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you by pursuing compensation. We can start your lawsuit or insurance claim once you contact our team to arrange representation.
Why You Should Not Wait to Call Our Team
There is no reason to wait before calling our firm. Contacting us early in your case may:
- Ensure that you no longer have to speak with insurance agents about your case
- Allow us to meet the statute of limitations for your case
- Give us able ample time to work on your case before filing your lawsuit or insurance claim
There is genuinely no reason to wait before calling the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our case evaluations cost nothing, and our representation will cost you nothing out-of-pocket. A free consultation does not come with any obligations, either.
Indeed, calling our team could provide several benefits for you or a loved one. We will:
- Report injuries to the proper authorities
- File your lawsuit or insurance claim prior to deadlines expiring
- Handle all communications with insurance companies
- Gather evidence from your accident
- Help arrange service for your vehicle
- Fight for the compensation that you may deserve
You may not be in prime condition to deal with an insurance claim or lawsuit. The Insurance Information Institute (III) states that head-on collisions can cause severe brain and neck injuries as well as leg fractures. These injuries can prove debilitating, might require long-term treatment, and could have lasting effects.
An accident-related lawsuit or insurance claim is important, but your recovery is the priority. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Types of Compensation We May Recover for You
When you call our team, we will explain the sort of financial recovery you may be entitled to receive. Every victim has different losses. They also suffered those losses under unique circumstances, which could impact the outcome of their case.
If we bring a personal injury lawsuit, you might recover compensation for:
- Repairing or replacing your vehicle
- Your pain and suffering
- Past and future lost wages
- A decline in your earning capacity
- Past and future medical care
- The cost of transportation to past and future medical appointments
- The cost of medications, rehabilitation, medical equipment, and other injury-related expenses
- Costs stemming from permanent disability
A successful wrongful death suit could entitle you to some of the same types of compensation. You may also collect coverage for funeral costs, loss of consortium, and other covered losses unique to wrongful death.
The Florida Bar explains that auto insurance may generally cover only a percentage of your medical costs, a portion of your lost income, and limited death benefits. It may also cover damage to your vehicle.
A Lehigh Acres head-on collisions lawyer from our firm can collect evidence of the value of your damages when we represent you.
We Ask for No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Fees
We understand that clients vary in their financial means. Your ability to pay has no bearing on the cases we choose, as you will not have to pay upfront or out-of-pocket fees to hire our team.
We work for a contingency fee, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do. We will collect a percentage of any settlement, claim payout, or judgment that you receive. However, you will not have to pay us anything unless we produce a financial recovery for you.
We Will Deal with the Insurance Companies
Auto insurance could provide enough compensation to cover your losses. However, dealing with insurance companies could be detrimental to you.
We will defend you from:
- Insurance companies that try to blame you unjustly for your accident
- Insurance companies that would have you accept less compensation than you may deserve
- Insurance companies that pressure you into accepting their lowball offer
- Other deceptive tactics that insurance companies may use against you
As your law firm, we will be on your side. Insurance companies typically only look out for their best financial interests.
We Will Pursue a Settlement
You do not generally have to take your lawsuit to trial. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that most civil cases result in a settlement, not a trial.
We will fight for a settlement because:
- Settlements provide a certain amount of compensation, whereas a judgment may be left in the hands of a jury
- We often complete a settlement in less time than a trial generally takes
- Trials may come with additional fees and costs
- A settlement may provide the compensation that you deserve
All parties must operate in good faith to reach a settlement. We are prepared to take your case to trial if settlement negotiations prove unsuccessful.
Call Our Team Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for you following a head-on collision in Lee County. We handle personal injury lawsuits, wrongful death lawsuits, and insurance claims for victims like you or your loved one.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to speak with a team member about how one of our Lehigh Acres head-on collisions lawyers could lead your case.
We Can Help.