If you suffered a head injury in a car accident, your priority should be your health. Head injuries like traumatic brain injuries (TBI) can affect your quality of life and daily activities. If another party’s negligence is the reason you were injured, you should not have to pay for your medical care, therapy, or any accident-related costs on your own.
Our Coral Springs head injury car accident lawyer can help you seek compensation.
When you partner with the Coral Springs car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you’ll have the time you need to focus on your well-being. As you attend doctor’s appointments and rest, our legal team will pursue justice from the at-fault party. Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more.
Damages Your Car Accident Lawyer Will Pursue After A Head Injury Car Crash
Motor vehicle accident victims are often entitled to a range of recoverable damages. Depending on the facts of your case, our Coral Springs personal injury lawyer can help you pursue:
After a traumatic car accident resulting in a head injury, our Coral Springs car accident lawyers will assess the full extent of your economic losses. These typically include:
- Medical expenses: Costs incurred from emergency treatment, hospitalization, surgery, medication, rehabilitation, and future medical care related to the injury.
- Lost income: Compensation for the income lost due to the inability to work following the accident, including potential loss of future earnings if the injury leads to long-term disability.
- Property damage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other personal property damaged in the crash.
Your lawyer will strive to secure compensation for:
- Pain and suffering: This encompasses the physical pain and emotional distress suffered due to the accident and the resulting head injury.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: Compensation for the inability to engage in hobbies, recreational activities, and other life pleasures.
- Mental anguish: This addresses the psychological impact, such as depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) that may follow a severe head injury.
Our wrongful death lawyers can also seek damages if you lost your loved one in a car accident. We can discuss this with you further when you call us today.
How Our Car Accident Lawyers Benefit Head Injury Victims
When you bring your case to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our accident attorneys will manage the legal process for you. We will:
- Pursue fair compensation: We know how to calculate and pursue the damages you deserve, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering, which are crucial for head injury victims.
- Deal with insurance companies: Our lawyers handle all communications with insurance companies, protecting you from lowball settlements and advocating for fair compensation.
- Gathering evidence: We collect and analyze evidence such as accident reports, medical records, and witness statements to build a strong case.
- Provide peace of mind: Having a lawyer manage legal proceedings allows you to focus on recovery, providing peace of mind during a challenging time.
- Communicate with you throughout your case: You won’t feel lost about where your case stands or how it is progressing. Our team keeps you in the loop and answers all your questions. We’ll even give you your lawyer’s cell phone number
It Costs You Nothing Upfront To Hire A Lawyer From Our Firm
Choosing a lawyer from our Coral Springs firm offers significant advantages for head injury victims, as we do not charge upfront costs. Instead, we work on a contingency-fee basis. With this payment structure, you do not owe us anything upfront or out-of-pocket.
Our team takes a percentage of your compensation after your case is won or settled. We also provide free initial consultations, during which you can ask any questions you have and seek legal advice.
Parties Who May Be Liable For Your Head Injury Auto Accident
In the aftermath of a head injury car accident, multiple parties may be held liable. Our team can pursue justice against:
- Another driver: If the accident was caused by another driver’s negligence, such as speeding, distracted driving, or driving under the influence, they could be held responsible.
- Vehicle manufacturers: If a vehicle defect contributed to the accident or the severity of the injury, the manufacturer might be liable.
- Government entities: Poorly maintained roads or inadequate signage can contribute to accidents, potentially implicating local government bodies.
- Employers: If the accident involved a commercial vehicle, the employer could be held liable under certain circumstances.
In each case, our car accident lawyer will thoroughly investigate to identify all liable parties and hold them accountable. We may even pursue compensation from more than one liable party.
Don’t Wait To File Your Car Accident Lawsuit In Coral Springs
If you hope to recover a fair settlement, you will need to act quickly after your crash. The statute of limitations in Florida generally only gives you two years to file a personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. The same statute applies to wrongful death lawsuits, which you also typically have two years to file.
While there are sometimes exceptions to the statute of limitations, it’s best to get started on your case right away. The sooner you reach out to our law firm, the sooner we can get to work investigating your case.
Reach Out To Our Head Injury Car Accident Team Today
If you suffered a head injury in a traffic accident, you deserve compensation from the party who caused your injury. With our legal representation, you’ll have the time you need to prioritize your health.
You have a limited time to submit your case, so don’t hesitate to call us. A member of our team can take your call 24/7 and provide your free initial consultation.
We Can Help.