Car accidents are sudden events that can have long-lasting effects long after they are over. If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a fatal car accident in Naples, one or more liable parties may owe you compensation for your losses. A Naples personal injury lawyer can lead your case and demand damages for your pain and suffering, medical costs, property damage, and other accident-related losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Naples car accident lawyer to handle your case. We will pursue appropriate compensation for your losses. Call us today for a free consultation.
Our Firm Handles Naples Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
We will represent you while seeking compensation for you if you got hurt in a car accident. If your loved one was seriously injured or died after the accident, we can also lead your accident injury case. We generally complete three types of actions:
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Personal injury lawsuits
- Insurance claims
We are familiar with each process. We will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim for compensation for you. You can worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win Your Naples Car Accident Case
You do not have to worry about whether you can afford a lawyer. Our firm works based on contingency fees. These fees mean that you do not pay anything upfront. You do not pay out of your own pocket, and we don’t get paid unless you do. We want to help car accident victims without draining their bank accounts, so we aim to make it easier to afford the cost of hiring a lawyer.
We handle all the following responsibilities at no direct cost to you:
- Investigating all aspects of your accident
- Gathering physical evidence (e.g., debris from the car accident scene)
- Obtaining medical documentation, such as your records and bills
- Drafting and filing your case
- Handling all case-related paperwork and communications
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Interviewing accident witnesses
- Negotiating a favorable settlement
- Completing a trial (if necessary)
We do what is necessary to finish your case and hold the negligent driver accountable for your financial compensation. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to talk with a member of our legal team about your Naples car accident. We are ready to talk with you to learn how we can help you.
We Will Demand Compensation For All Damages From Your Naples Car Crash
Our Naples car accident attorney will investigate your case thoroughly to ensure we recover every loss you suffered. We will seek maximum compensation from the liable parties. First, we must figure out who caused your accident, who is liable, what, and which losses you can recover.
If you suffered injuries in a Naples car accident, your recoverable losses may include medical expenses, such as:
- Emergency transportation from the scene of your accident
- Emergency treatment in the emergency department
- Hospital stays
- All tests and procedures you undergo
- Any surgery you received to treat your injuries
- Physical rehabilitation for your injuries
Suffering car accident injuries generally causes other losses. We also seek financial coverage for non-medical damages, including:
- Pain, suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress
- Impaired quality of life
- The permanent loss of employment
- Temporary or permanent loss of income
- Lost earning capacity
- The cost of counseling, medication, and other trauma-related treatments
- Property damage expenses
If you have an accident-related loss, our Naples accident injury lawyer will include that loss as part of your case.
Recoverable Wrongful Death Losses
Motor vehicle accidents, unfortunately, can claim lives. If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a collision, our Naples wrongful death lawyer will pursue coverage for their beneficiaries. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, losses from a fatal car accident can be substantial and in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Pain and suffering could account for a significant portion of your financial recovery. In addition, you may receive awards for:
- The cost of your loved one’s medical care
- The cost of damage to your loved one’s vehicle
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral or burial
- Loss of financial protection for the spouse and children of the deceased
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance and instruction
Florida Statutes § 768.21 provides additional details about recovering damages for wrongful death. Our team can explain whether you are eligible for a wrongful death case and the losses you may deserve coverage for.
A Naples car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case’s obligations with empathy and compassion.
Our Firm Will Take The Stress Of Your Legal Case Off Your Shoulders
After being injured or losing a loved one, you may be occupied with:
- Medical appointments
- Communications with your employer
- Catching up on rest
- All features of your recovery
- Financial obligations
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will go the extra mile to complete your case. We do so at no immediate cost to you.
We Will Take On The Insurance Company And Fight For Your Damages
When we file personal injury cases, there are a few possible outcomes. Settlements and judgments are two of those possible outcomes. We generally seek a settlement for our clients. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, parties usually resolve settlements are the most likely outcome of a lawsuit. When we negotiate a settlement, you do not have to go to court.
However, settlements do not always come easy. To negotiate fair compensation, we may:
- Engage in continuous negotiations with other attorneys or insurance companies
- Present evidence of your losses
- Make a persuasive case that other parties are liable for your losses
- Have to negotiate with multiple attorneys for multiple defendants
- Stand firm against negotiation tactics and lowball offers
Our firm is prepared to do these things for you or your loved one. As our client, your financial recovery is our top priority.
We also defend your rights throughout your case. We stand between you and anyone who would take advantage of you. This means protecting you from unwanted contact, intimidation tactics, and quick yet unfair settlement offers.
Leave The Insurance Company To Us
When our team takes on your case, we will address your legal matter with the insurance company. In fact, before and after you contact our team, you shouldn’t speak to the at-fault driver’s insurance representatives. After all, anything you say could be misconstrued and used against you later.
While considering legal action (or while your case unfolds), you should avoid:
- Posting pictures or posts about the accident online
- Writing or signing any statements related to the accident
- Making a video or verbally recorded statement
- Signing and claims or release forms
Florida’s Personal Injury Protection Laws And Your Naples Car Accident
As we assess your damages, we must start with the damages you can recover through your no-fault personal injury protection (PIP) coverage. Florida law requires drivers of registered four-wheel vehicles to maintain a minimum of $10,000 (Florida Statutes § 627.736). You could recover up to 80 percent of your medical expenses and up to two-thirds of lost income after the accident in Collier County. Death benefits are also recoverable up to $5,000 under a PIP policy.
While $10,000 may sound like enough to cover your damages, it might not be. This means you could make other compensation claims to cover your losses. We will conduct a careful review of the traffic accident to determine if you qualify for other sources of financial recovery, such as an uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) protection policy.
Insurance matters are often complex and hard to understand. That’s why many auto accident victims choose us to represent them. We make the legal process easier to manage so you can focus on recovering from the crash. Our law firm will represent you from start to finish and fight for the best outcome. Let us handle the insurance company and any communications while you focus on healing.
You Have A Limited Amount Of Time To File A Personal Injury Lawsuit
Do not wait to reach out to us. Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally gives you four years to file a personal injury lawsuit and two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
It may seem like there is no rush to get started on your case, but it is wise to begin building it right away while the evidence is fresh and eyewitnesses are still accessible. The sooner one of our lawyers can start creating your case, the better.
Can I Sue Anyone Other Than The Driver After an Accident In Naples, FL?
If another driver’s actions caused your accident, we will hold them responsible for the resulting monetary damages. In some cases, though, other parties might bear full or partial liability.
Depending on your situation, we could pursue damages from:
- The car’s manufacturer
- The manufacturer of the car’s parts
- A government or municipal agency
- A mechanic or maintenance contractor
We will pursue compensation from every party responsible for your losses.
Your Car Accident Report Is An Important Part Of Your Evidence File
Every piece of evidence we collect for you plays an important role in proving your accident’s cause. Of all the evidence, your police report contains many key pieces of information we can use to validate your case and prove the at-fault driver’s liability.
It will contain:
- The contact details for the driver and his insurer
- The contact information of any witnesses
- Police-generated diagrams, photos, and notes
- Road, weather, and visibility conditions
- Clear damage and points of impact
- The accident’s date, time, and location details
According to Florida Statutes § 316.065(1), filing this report is mandatory since you were injured. We will not tax you or your family with evidence collection. Instead, our client support team will obtain this critical piece of evidence for you.
We Will Use Key Evidence To Support Your Case And Prove Liability and Negligence
In addition to using the police report to build your case, we will find and use the following information:
- Witnesses’ testimony
- Expert witness statements
- Accident reconstruction data
- Traffic camera footage, dash camera footage (if available)
- Black box data
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Your medical records
- Your damages’ invoices, billing statements, and receipts
- Proof of your lost income
- Cell phone data
With the information we find, we will assert that because another party caused your accident, they owe compensation for your hardships.
What Our Clients Say About Our Naples Attorneys
When asked about partnering with our team, previous clients have shared the following:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
Types Of Car Accident Cases Our Law Firm Handles In Naples, FL
Our Florida law firm manages personal injury cases involving:
- Rollover accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Side-impact collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Head-on collision accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Uninsured motorist accidents
- Uber, Lyft, and taxicab accidents
- Dangerous road condition accidents
We also represent clients who have sustained specific injuries related to collisions. For instance, a lawyer familiar with those conditions can render customized legal services if you suffered a traumatic brain injury, whiplash, or broken bones.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Help With A Naples Car Accident – Free Consultation
You do not have to deal with the legal process or insurance system alone. Let us handle your case for you. Our Naples car accident lawyers will handle the aftermath of your collision.
From helping with your recovery to completing every step of your case, our firm can help. We can also help you get your car fixed and schedule any appointments for you. You will have our phone number, and we will give frequent case updates. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free case evaluation.
We Can Help.