Have you suffered an injury or lost a loved one because of a car accident in Naples? One or more liable parties may owe you compensation for your losses. You may receive coverage for your pain and suffering, medical costs, property damage, and other accident-related losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Naples car accident lawyer to handle your case. We will pursue appropriate compensation for your losses.
Our Firm Handles Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
We can help you recover compensation if you were injured in a car accident. If your loved one was seriously injured or passed away because of the accident, we can also help. We generally complete three types of actions:
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Personal injury lawsuits
- Insurance claims
We are familiar with each process. We will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim for you. You can worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Types of Car Accident Cases Our Law Firm Handles
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), there were 400,924 accidents across the state in 2021. Car accidents can happen in many ways.
Our firm manages personal injury cases involving:
- Rollover accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Side-impact collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Head-on collision accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Uninsured motorist accidents
- Uber, Lyft, and taxicab accidents
- Dangerous road condition accidents
We also represent clients who have sustained specific injuries related to collisions. For instance, if you suffered a traumatic brain injury, whiplash, or broken bones, a lawyer familiar with those conditions can render customized legal services.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Naples, 800-747-3733
We Review All Aspects of Your Car Crash To Determine Fair Compensation for Your Losses
Our firm investigates your case thoroughly. We do so to determine who caused your accident, who is liable, what your losses are, and which losses entitle you to coverage.
If you suffered injuries in a Naples car accident, then your recoverable losses may include medical costs, such as:
- Emergency transportation from the scene of your accident
- Emergency treatment in the emergency department
- All specific tests and procedures you undergo
- Any surgery required to treat your injuries
- Physical rehabilitation for your injuries
Being injured generally causes other losses. We also seek financial coverage for non-medical damages, including:
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish
- The permanent loss of employment
- Temporary or permanent loss of income
- A decline in your earning capacity
- The cost of counseling, medication, and other trauma-related treatments
- Property damage expenses
We investigate your accident comprehensively. If you have an accident-related loss, we will include that loss as part of your case.
Recoverable Losses for Wrongful Death
Car accidents can claim lives. If your loved one passed away in a collision, we will pursue coverage for their beneficiaries.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that losses from a fatal car accident can be substantial. Pain and suffering could account for a significant portion of your financial recovery. In addition, you may receive awards for:
- The cost of your loved one’s medical care
- The cost of damage to your loved one’s vehicle
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
- Loss of financial protection for the spouse and children of the deceased
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance and instruction
Florida Statutes § 768.21 provides additional details about recovering damages for wrongful death. Our team can explain whether you are eligible for a wrongful death case and the losses you may deserve coverage for.
A Naples car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case’s obligations with empathy and compassion.
NaplesCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Our Firm Takes the Stress of a Case off Your Shoulders
After being injured or losing a loved one, you may be occupied with:
- Medical appointments
- Communications with your employer
- Your need for rest
- All features of your recovery
- Financial obligations
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile to complete your case. We do so at no immediate cost to you.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win Your Case
You do not have to worry about whether you can afford a lawyer. Our firm works based on contingency fees. These fees mean that you do not pay anything upfront. You do not pay out of your own pocket, and we don’t get paid unless you do. We want to help car accident victims without draining their bank accounts.
We handle all the following responsibilities at no direct cost to you:
- Investigating all aspects of your accident
- Gathering physical evidence
- Obtaining medical documentation, such as your records and bills
- Drafting and filing your case
- Handling all case-related paperwork and communications
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Interviewing accident witnesses
- Negotiating a settlement
- Completing a trial (if necessary)
We do whatever is necessary to finish your case.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We Negotiate with Insurance Companies and the Other Party’s Attorneys
When we file cases, there are a few possible outcomes. Settlements and judgments are two of those possible outcomes.
We generally seek a settlement for our clients. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that settlements are the most likely outcome of a lawsuit. When we negotiate a settlement, you do not have to go to court.
However, settlements do not always come easy. To negotiate fair compensation, we may:
- Engage in continuous negotiations with other attorneys or insurance companies
- Present evidence of your losses
- Make a persuasive case that other parties are liable for your losses
- Have to negotiate with multiple attorneys for multiple defendants
- Stand firm against negotiation tactics and lowball offers
Our firm is prepared to do these things for you or your loved one. As our client, your financial recovery is our top priority.
We also defend your rights throughout your case. We stand between you and anyone who would take advantage of you. This means protecting you from unwanted contact, intimidation tactics, and quick-yet-unfair settlement offers.
Leave the Insurance Company to Us
When our team takes on your case, leave everything involving the insurance company to us. In fact, before and after you contact our team, you shouldn’t even speak to the at-fault driver’s insurance representatives. After all, anything you say could be misconstrued and used against you later.
While considering legal action (or while your case unfolds), you should avoid:
- Posting pictures or posts about the accident online
- Writing or signing any statements related to the accident
- Making a video or verbal recorded statement
- Signing and claims or release forms
Our law firm will represent you from start to finish, and we will fight for the best possible outcome. Let us handle the insurance company and any communications while you focus on healing.
Can I Sue Anyone Other Than the Driver After an Accident?
If another driver’s actions caused your accident, we will hold them responsible for the resulting monetary damages. In some cases, though, other parties might bear full or partial liability.
Depending on your situation, we could pursue damages from:
- The car’s manufacturer
- The manufacturer of the car’s parts
- A government or municipal agency
- A mechanic or maintenance contractor
We will pursue compensation from every party responsible for your losses.
Naples Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Your Car Accident Report Is an Important Part of Your Evidence File
Every piece of evidence we collect for you plays an important role in proving your accident’s cause. Of all the evidence, your police report contains many key pieces of information we can use to validate your case and prove the at-fault driver’s liability.
It will contain:
- The contact details for the driver and his insurer
- The contact information of any witnesses
- Police-generated diagrams, photos, and notes
- Road, weather, and visibility conditions
- Readily apparent damage and points of impact
- The accident’s date, time, and location details
According to Florida Statutes § 316.065(1), filing this report is mandatory since you were injured. We will not tax you or your family with evidence collection. Instead, our client support team will obtain this critical piece of evidence for you.
We Will Use This Information To Support Your Case
In addition to using the police report to build your case, we will find and use the following information:
- Witnesses’ testimony
- Accident reconstruction data
- Traffic camera footage
- Black box data
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Your medical records
- Your damages’ invoices, billing statements, and receipts
- Proof of your lost income
With the information we find, we will assert that because another party caused your accident, they owe compensation for your hardships.
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Do not wait to reach out to us. Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally gives you four years to file a personal injury lawsuit and two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
It may seem like there is no rush to get started on your case, but it is wise to begin building it right away while evidence is fresh, and eyewitnesses are still accessible. The sooner one of our lawyers can start creating your case, the better.
What Our Clients Say About Our Naples Attorneys
When asked about partnering with our team, previous clients have disclosed:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for a Free Consultation
You do not have to deal with the legal process or insurance system alone. Let us handle your case for you. Our Naples car accident lawyers will handle the aftermath of your collision.
From helping with your recovery to completing every step of your case, our firm can help. We can also help you get your car fixed and schedule any appointments for you. You will have our phone number, and we will give frequent case updates.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free case evaluation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW