Have you suffered an injury or lost a loved one because of a car accident in Naples? One or more liable parties may owe you compensation for your losses. You may receive coverage for your pain and suffering, medical costs, and other accident-related losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Naples car accident lawyer to handle your case. We help you prove that liable parties owe you coverage for all your losses.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Naples, call (800) 747-3733
Our Firm Handles Injury And Wrongful Death Cases
We may help you recover compensation if you have been injured in a car accident. If your loved one was seriously injured or died because of the accident, we can also help. We generally complete three types of action:
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Personal injury lawsuits
- Insurance claims
We are familiar with each process. We will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim for you. You can worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We Explain Which Losses You Deserve Coverage For
Our firm investigates your case thoroughly. We do so to determine who caused your accident, who is liable, what your losses are, and which losses entitle you to coverage.
If your Naples car accident caused injury and not death, then your recoverable losses may include medical costs such as:
- Emergency transportation from the scene of your accident
- Emergency treatment in the emergency department
- A period of hospitalization
- All specific tests and procedures you undergo
- Any surgery required to treat your injuries
- Physical rehabilitation for your injuries
Being injured generally causes other losses. We seek financial coverage for non-medical damages, including:
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish
- The permanent loss of employment
- Temporary or permanent loss of income
- A decline in your earning capacity
- The cost of counseling, medication, and other trauma-related treatments
- Property damage
We investigate your accident comprehensively. If you have an accident-related loss, we will include that loss as part of your case.
Recoverable Losses for Wrongful Death
Car accidents can claim lives. If your loved one died from a collision, we will pursue coverage for your surviving loved ones.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that losses from a fatal car accident can be substantial. Pain and suffering could account for a significant portion of your financial recovery. In addition, you may receive awards for:
- The cost of your loved one’s medical care
- The cost of damage to your loved one’s vehicle
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
- Loss of financial protection for the spouse and children of the deceased
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance and instruction
Florida Statute § 768.21 provides additional details about damages for wrongful death. Our team can explain whether you are eligible for a wrongful death case and the losses you may deserve coverage for.
We may move forward once you complete your free consultation. A Naples car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will take your case from there.
Naples Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Our Firm Takes the Stress of a Case Off Your Shoulders
As the victim of an injury or wrongful death, you may be occupied by:
- Medical appointments
- Communications with your employer
- Your need for rest
- All features of your recovery
- The loss of a loved one
Life does not stop because of your accident, and we ensure that you do not have to deal with the additional stress of a lawsuit.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile to complete your case. We do so at no immediate cost to you.
We Do Not Charge Anything Upfront or Out of Your Pocket
Our firm works based on contingency fees. These fees mean that you do not pay anything up front. You do not pay out of your own pocket, and we don’t get paid unless you do.
We handle all the following responsibilities at no direct cost to you:
- Investigating all aspects of your accident
- Gathering physical evidence
- Obtaining medical documentation
- Drafting and filing your case
- Handling all case-related paperwork and communications
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Interviewing accident witnesses
- Settlement negotiations
- Completion of a trial
We do whatever is necessary to finish your case. We will seek a fair outcome in the most efficient possible manner.
A Settlement May Be Your Ideal Outcome
When we file cases, there are a few possible outcomes. Settlement and judgments are two of those possible outcomes.
We generally seek a settlement for our clients. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that settlements are the most likely outcome of a lawsuit. When we negotiate a settlement, you do not have to go to court.
However, settlements do not always come easy. To negotiate fair compensation, we may:
- Engage in continuous negotiations with other attorneys or insurance companies
- Present evidence of your losses
- Make a persuasive case that other parties are liable for your losses
- Have to negotiate with multiple attorneys for multiple defendants
- Stand firm against negotiation tactics and lowball offers
Our firm is prepared to do these things for you or your loved one. As our client, your financial recovery is our top priority.
We also defend your rights throughout your case. We stand between you and anyone who would take advantage of you. This means protecting you from unwanted contact, intimidation tactics, and quick-yet-unfair settlement offers.
You do not have to deal with the legal or insurance system. Let us handle your case for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today for More Details
Our Naples car accident lawyer will handle the aftermath of your collision. From helping you with your recovery to completing every step of your case, our firm can help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at (239) 900-3000 for a free case evaluation.
Do not wait to reach out to us. Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a) generally limits the time that you have to bring a lawsuit.