Swimming pools should be a fun and refreshing setting for exercise and play. However, pool accidents can occur at any given moment and without warning. You should know that you may not be to blame for your injuries; another party may be at fault.
If you sustained injuries or experienced the loss of a loved one after a swimming pool accident, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation for your claims. A Naples swimming pool accident lawyer can provide you with responsive legal care.
For a free legal consultation with a swimming pool accidents lawyer serving Naples, call (800) 747-3733
Compensation You Can Recover Through a Pool Injury Claim or Lawsuit
After someone else’s negligence causes injuries, you don’t have to bear the costs of these losses on your own. You may be able to seek several forms of compensation, such as:
- Medical bills: This may include emergency room care, visits to a doctor or specialist, diagnostic testing, medications, surgeries, physical therapy, and more.
- Lost income: If you missed days at work due to the injury, you could seek compensation for those missed paychecks.
- Reduced earning capacity: If your ability to earn income has been affected by the injury, you can seek compensation for this future loss to your earnings.
- Pain and suffering: It’s possible that your injuries severely affected you physically or even emotionally. This can be included in your case value.
- Wrongful death damages: If you lost a loved one to a pool accident injury, you could recover the costs of funeral and burial expenses, their final medical care, and more.
We Will Consider Your Past, Present, and Future Losses from Your Pool Accident
One of the reasons why you may benefit from our help is because we can help you understand the full value of your case—and seek compensation for any accident-related losses. This means that we will take into account how your injury has affected you and will continue to affect your life.
For instance, if you will require physical therapy or surgeries in the near future, we will work to seek a settlement that covers these future expenses.
Although it can be tempting to accept early settlement offers that may come in from an insurance company, we advise that you seek a free consultation with our team before agreeing to any offers. We want you to seek the amount you deserve based on the facts of your case.
Naples Swimming Pool Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Swimming Pool Accidents That May Give Rise to a Legal Claim in Naples
A Naples swimming pool accident lawyer can help Florida residents pursue accident claims on behalf of negligently injured parties or family member estates. When the victims were injured in a swimming pool accident, these claims often involve:
- Swimming pool and equipment defects
- Reckless and negligent behavior
- Poorly maintained swimming pools
- Improperly gated locations
- Wrongful death
While the preceding list is not exhaustive, these are scenarios in which the most common swimming pool claims arise. Proving your case hinges upon the ability of your Naples swimming pool accident lawyer to establish negligence while litigating your personal injury case.
File Your Injury Lawsuit Within Florida’s Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations is a phrase that describes the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit within a given jurisdiction.
In Florida, the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits is generally four years, per Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a). The time clock on your ability to file a claim typically begins on the date of your accident or the date of your loved one’s death.
Do not forgo your opportunity to receive compensation for your injuries due to inaction. Talk with a Naples swimming pool accident lawyer immediately to discuss your options before time goes by faster than expected.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why You Want to Hire a Naples Swimming Pool Accident Lawyer
When you hire a Naples swimming pool accident lawyer, you are hiring peace of mind. Your health should be your top priority. Leave your swimming pool accident case in the hands of a legal professional who can:
- Estimate the financial compensation for which you are eligible
- File the necessary forms and documents to serve a lawsuit
- Handle communications with other parties, insurance companies, and lawyers
- Manage and gather your medical notes and bills
- Call upon eyewitnesses and expert testimony to support your claims
- Ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way
Why Choose an Attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
At our firm, you can rest assured that we will seek the best possible results for your settlement or award—and we will go the extra mile for you.
If you work with our team, know that we:
- Will help you make appointments and seek medical care, if necessary
- Will provide you with your attorney’s phone number
- Will keep you updated on your case and respond to all of your questions
We Work on a No-Win, No-Fee Basis
If you’re unsure about how you will pay for a lawyer, you don’t have to be concerned if you work with our team. Our firm will represent you on a contingency-fee-basis, which means you pay nothing unless and until we recover a settlement or judgment on your behalf.
You don’t have to wait to seek legal help. Working with our team entails no financial risk for you.
Get Help Today from Our Naples Pool Injury Lawyers
If you sustained injuries or experienced the loss of a loved one following a swimming pool accident, contact someone from our personal injury team. A Naples swimming pool accident lawyer may be able to help and advise you further.
Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile in providing comprehensive legal care. Call our office today for a free case review.