Blind spot accidents can occur when someone doesn’t check their blind spots for other motorists before making a lane change or turn. This is because part of the driver’s vehicle blocks their full field of vision. Therefore, if someone is next to their car, the driver cannot see them and could run into them while changing lanes. Blind spot accidents typically occur on roads or highways with more than one lane.
Unfortunately, like any car accident, these accidents can cause significant injuries. However, if you’ve suffered an injury because someone failed to check their blind spot while driving, you can hold them accountable. By reaching out to a Naplesblind spot car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you could avoid financial ruin and get the compensation you need. After dealing with extensive medical bills and lost income, you deserve a strong legal advocate. You can reach out to our Naples personal injury law firm today for a free consultation.
Our Naples Legal Team Can Offer Support Through Your Blind Spot Accident Case
Navigating the claims and legal processes on your own can be scary and confusing. We strongly recommend seeking legal counsel after someone injures you. One benefit we offer is that there are no upfront costs when our Naples car accident lawyers represent you. You don’t have to worry about getting growing financial costs when you choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to represent you.
- We offer free consultations so you can learn about our legal services for free. After the consultation, you decide to move forward with our legal team representing you.
- We provide legal services on a contingency fee basis. You don’t pay us unless we win your case.
Another benefit of having our attorneys take on your case is that we provide the compassion and support you need. We know that each case and client is different, and we treat them that way. Car accidents are traumatic, and you deserve to have someone stand up for you and protect your legal rights and interests. Our team can do that for you.
For a free legal consultation with a blind spot car accidents lawyer serving Naples, 800-747-3733
We Can Determine How Much Compensation To Fight For After A Naples Car Accident
During negotiations, we work tirelessly to provide evidence to prove you deserve the amount of compensation we seek. A large part of that evidence is your damages. Damages are the amount of money the plaintiff could receive through a claim or lawsuit.
To recover damages, we first must identify your damages. We can determine the damages you deserve to recover by discovering the losses you incurred. Examples of recoverable damages include:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Rehabilitative care
- Lost income (past, present, and future)
- Reduced earning capacity
- The diminished property value of your vehicle since it was involved in an accident
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment
- Emotional distress
Depending on the losses you experienced, you could recover compensation for some or all the damages listed. When you speak to our Naples blind spot accident car accident lawyers, we can learn more about the damages you could recover.
NaplesBlind Spot Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How Do Blind Spot Accidents Happen?
The Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) crash dashboard states there were over 400,000 crashes in Florida in one year alone. Many of these accidents occur because of negligent drivers, including those who fail to check their blind spots before turning or making lane changes.
Many blind spot accidents happen because drivers don’t check their blind spots or look in their mirrors before changing lanes. Behaviors that can make blind spot accidents more prevalent include:
- Impaired driving: When people drive while impaired, their inhibitions are lower. This means they are less likely to take careful measures when making lane changes or turning.
- Reckless driving: When drivers engage in reckless behaviors, such as speeding or weaving in and out of traffic, they are less likely to check their blind spots.
- Inexperienced drivers: When drivers do not have a lot of driving experience, they don’t have as much confidence when changing lanes and could forget to check their blind spots. If they are new truck drivers, they may not understand all the blind spots involved with driving a semi-truck.
If you suffered injuries because someone failed to check their blind spot and it caused an accident, you could file a claim against the liable party.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
How Our Naples Blind Spot Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
When you get hurt during a car accident because someone acted negligently, you can file a claim or lawsuit against the person who caused it. However, while people can represent themselves through car accident claims, they risk losing a lot of money.
The insurance company’s primary goal is to save as much money as possible by not paying out insurance claims. Our attorneys can combat that by ensuring you know how much you deserve. When you work with our Naples personal injury team, you can expect us to do the following to help you with your case.
- Assess your damages: We can identify all of your damages to ensure no amount of compensation you deserve gets missed.
- Talk to the insurance company for you: When the insurance company tries to contact you, you can direct them to us. Our team can handle the calls with their adjusters. This way, you only have to focus on recovering from the accident.
- Negotiate with the liable party’s insurer: Our team has strong negotiators who can fight for your right to recover from your damages. We can present a solid case during negotiations to prove why you deserve the compensation we ask for.
- File a lawsuit: If an insurance company doesn’t present a fair offer, we aren’t afraid to take your case to court. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file an injury lawsuit. We will file your lawsuit on time if one is necessary.
You can rest assured our team can take care of everything regarding your case from start to finish. We want you to focus on getting better while we take care of everything else.
Naples Blind Spot Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Our Naples Blind Spot Car Accident Attorneys Are Ready To Represent You – Call 24/7
If you want legal help soon after a car accident, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine today. Our team is standing by 24/7 to take your call. You can learn more about how our Naples blind spot car lawyers can seek damages on your behalf.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW