Car accidents can happen on Interstate I-75 in the blink of an eye. Within a few moments, your life can change forever if you or a loved one sustains injuries. You could face significant financial losses when you deal with the aftermath of car accident injuries. These losses could affect your ability to pay your bills. An attorney could help you take steps to seek the compensation you need to avoid dealing with financial issues.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Naples car accident lawyers can handle your car accident case. We have extensive knowledge of the law surrounding these cases. Our personal injury team can ensure we do everything possible to prove you deserve to recover compensation for the damages you incurred.
How Our Interstate I-75 Car Accident Lawyers in Naples Can Help You
When you hire our firm to work on your case, we get to work promptly. If you contact us soon enough, we could head to the scene of the accident to preserve evidence. Also, we can take other steps to investigate your case, including:
- Speak to witnesses who saw the crash take place
- Review the police report
- Review photos or video footage of the crash
- Speak to your medical team to determine the extent of your injuries
- Identify how much compensation to seek by seeing what damages you incurred
- Demanding the liable party pay you for your damages
- Negotiating a fair agreement if they don’t pay our initial demands
We take these steps to ensure you maximize your case’s value. Our legal team believes you deserve compensation for all the damages you suffered. We can advocate that the liable party pays you for that.
Past Clients Share Positive Testimonials About Our Legal Services
The best way to learn about how our firm can help is to read about how we have helped others. See how our past clients feel about working with our personal injury team:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office.They got it done, thank you!!!!!!” – Erika C.
- “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! If you need any legal advice, please ask for Shire Patel. He is kind and very professional. I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Nathacha P.
When a client trusts us to help them with sensitive matters, we work tirelessly for them. Our hard work reflects how our clients feel about our law firm.
Our Attorneys Can Identify Your Recoverable Damages After a Car Accident on Interstate I-75
The extent of damages you could recover after a car accident varies. Our attorneys can help you to determine the damages you could seek compensation for. Recoverable damages in a car accident case could include:
- Medical costs: Car accident injuries can cause injury victims to pay tens of thousands of dollars, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To avoid paying those costs yourself, you could seek compensation for those losses through your claim.
- Lost income: Losing your ability to earn money because your injuries prevent you from working can impact your livelihood significantly. You could seek compensation for lost past and future income through your claim.
- Pain and suffering: Car accident injuries can cause severe pain. Through your claim, our attorneys can fight for you to seek compensation for the physical pain you had to endure.
- Emotional distress: Car accidents could have significant emotional impacts. You could develop issues such as post-traumatic stress disorder or anxiety. If so, you could seek compensation for emotional distress.
- Wrongful death damages: If your loved one suffered fatal injuries, your family may be able to recover damages related to your loss, such as your loved one’s medical bills, funeral and burial expenses, lost household income, and other expenses.
Our Interstate I-75 car accident attorneys in Naples can help you recover your losses. We can speak to experts and collect other evidence to prove you sustained damages.
Common Injuries Car Accidents on Interstate I-75 Could Cause
During a car accident, you could sustain injuries that could change the course of your life forever. Whether they leave you disabled or with ongoing pain, you deserve to hold the liable party accountable. Common injuries sustained in car accidents include:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Scrapes and cuts
- Head injuries
- Chest injuries
- Broken bones or fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
These injuries could leave you unable to care for yourself or others. If you sustained these injuries, you deserve to hold the liable party accountable. They should have to pay for the issues you could face because of your injuries.
Unfortunately, many car accidents can result in death. If your loved one died from their injuries, you could still file a claim on their behalf within two years. We can support you through that process to receive justice for your loved one.
Contact an Interstate I-75 Car Accident Attorney in Naples From Our Firm Today
Whether you have injuries that could affect you for the rest of your life or just minor injuries, you deserve to receive compensation. Even if you believe your injuries could heal soon, you could still end up dealing with pain or other issues for the rest of your life. Allow our legal team to speak to medical professionals and other experts to determine the real extent of your damages.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. During the consultation, you can have the opportunity to speak with our legal team members at no cost. We can explain your options moving forward and provide information about the claims process. You will receive the information you need to make an informed decision on if you want to move forward with our firm.
We Can Help.