Pedestrian accidents can leave victims with devastating injuries, and cost thousands of dollars in medical bills, lost wages, and more. If you were the victim of a pedestrian accident caused by a careless or negligent motorist, Florida law might give you the right to pursue compensation to cover your accident-related expenses and losses.
A Naples lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will review your pedestrian accident case at no cost to you and fight to recover the damages you need and deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Naples, call (800) 747-3733
Making Our Clients’ Needs a Priority
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we want to help each of our clients get their lives back to normal. In doing so, we strive to get them the best possible financial outcomes.
Former clients can attest to these goals. For example:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case…” – Jos I.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” -Charles L.
Naples Pedestrian Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We Take Cases on a No-Win, No-Fee Basis
When you call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, a member of our Naples team will review your case today for free.
Because we work on a contingency-fee-basis, we take on pedestrian accident cases at no out-of-pocket cost to our clients. You only pay attorney’s fees if and when your lawyer recovers damages for you and your family. We will agree on the percentage we take when we meet.
Ways We Can Assist You Throughout the Legal Process
Dealing with pedestrian accident injuries takes up a lot of time and energy, so you shouldn’t be burdened with handling the legal process on your own. Allow our Naples personal injury lawyers to take charge of the process so you can totally concentrate on recovery.
- Provide you with their personal cell phone number
- Help you schedule your appointments
- Collect photos of the accident scene
- Gather imaging scans of your injuries
- Review traffic camera footage
- Prove the liable party’s negligence
- Take over all communication with the other party’s insurer and legal team
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurer
- Comply with Florida-mandated deadlines
- Argue your case in court, if necessary
Our team will provide the responsive legal care necessary to recover a payout on your behalf and go the extra mile to ensure all your questions get answered and that you get the support you need.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Recoverable Damages in a Pedestrian Accident Case in Naples, Florida
It’s difficult to say how much your case is worth at first hand since each one comes with its own circumstances. That said, the recoverable damages in a pedestrian accident case vary, but they may include:
- Past and future medical bills: For your hospital stay, lab work and diagnostic tests, surgeries, pain medications, and ongoing doctor’s appointments
- Past and future lost wages and benefits: For the vacation days, hourly pay, bonuses, and other benefits you missed
- Out-of-pocket costs related to the accident or your treatment: For assistance with chores around the house
- Pain and suffering losses: For the pain that your injuries caused you
- Disability: For your lack of mobility or new cognitive difficulties
- Wrongful death damages if your loved one passed away in this type of accident: For their funeral and burial costs, end-of-life medical bills, and your loss of inheritance and companionship
You Only Have a Certain Amount of Time to File for Damages
Florida Statutes §95.11 imposes a statute of limitations, or time limit, on how long we have to take legal action against the driver who hit you. Those bringing a personal injury lawsuit have four years to file, while surviving family members have two years for wrongful death.
We need to get started on your case early so we can conduct a full investigation to prove fault, negligence, liability, and your accident-related expenses and losses.
For this reason, we encourage you to call us as soon as possible following a pedestrian accident injury in Naples, Florida. What’s more, your case can be thrown out of court if we don’t meet the applicable deadline. We can go to work for you as soon as you reach out to us to discuss your case.
Possible Liable Parties in Naples Pedestrian Accidents
When proving who you should be suing for your injuries, you must show that said party was negligent in that they owed you a duty of care, violated that duty, and caused your accident and damages. Some responsible parties could be:
- Another driver: If they were speeding, failed to yield, or intoxicated
- A government agency: If they failed to keep the streets free of hazards
- A mechanic: If the at-fault driver’s vehicle part malfunctioned
- An employer: If you were hit by a truck and the driver’s employer failed to conduct background checks (negligent hiring) or forced them to work overtime (fatigued driving)
- Cargo loader: If a cargo company failed to properly load items on the truck, making the driver lose control
If you believe that another party who is not listed here caused your accident, we encourage you to let us know right away so we can investigate.
Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
A member of the Naples team from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will evaluate your pedestrian accident case today for free. Let us explain your rights and take action to recover the damages you deserve.
Call our team now to get started with your complimentary consultation. Pay no fees unless we win compensation for you.