Plantation Car Accident Lawyer If you have been hurt in a Plantation, FL, car accident because of another person's negligence, we can review your legal options with you today.

If you suffered injuries after a car accident, you might have questions about what your options are and where to go from here, like:

  • How do I pay my medical bills?
  • How do I get my car fixed or replaced?
  • What if the insurance company denies my claim or pays less than I deserve?
  • Should I sue the other driver for damages?
  • Can I still get paid if the accident was partly my fault?
  • Do I need a lawyer?
  • How can I find an experienced car accident lawyer in Plantation?

The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are Plantation’s premier car accident litigation experts. We have helped many injury victims win big settlements, and we are happy to put our expertise to work for you. We offer a free consultation so you can sit down with our attorneys, have your questions answered, and know what your options are. 

For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Plantation, call (800) 747-3733

What Types of Compensation Can I Recover After a Car Crash?

Following a car accident, the most pressing concern is getting medical attention right away. Even if you feel fine, do not wait days or weeks to see a doctor. Many injuries do not manifest right away but might be silently worsening in your body.

Paying for medical care is a top concern for car accident victims, but you should never forgo medical care because you are unsure of how you will pay for the costs. We fight for compensation to pay your medical bills as well as several other types of damages. These include:

Medical Bills

We seek damages not only for your current medical bills but for all other costs we expect you to incur in the future for follow-up visits, therapy, rehabilitation, and so forth. Severe car injuries can require lifetime care. Even in such an extreme case, we fight, so the responsible party or their insurance pays for all of it.

Lost Wages or Reduced Earning Capacity

We pursue compensation for time away from work you have spent and expect to spend in the future due to your injuries. If your injuries reduce your capacity to perform your previous job, we can seek damages for this, as well.

Pain and Suffering

You may be eligible for compensation for the pain and suffering you have experienced due to your injuries. It is important to have a skilled attorney fight for these damages, as they are difficult to quantify. We can offer an accurate estimate of your pain and suffering and increase your likelihood of winning these damages in your settlement.

Wrongful Death

We pursue wrongful death damages in situations where your loved one died as a result of someone else’s negligence in a car accident. These damages help families cover the decedent’s final medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, and other accident-related expenses.

Punitive Damages

If the responsible party was not merely negligent but acting maliciously or showing wanton disregard for your safety and well-being, we can seek punitive damages. A court awards punitive damages to punish the defendant in particularly egregious cases.

Plantation Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733

How Our Plantation Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You After the Crash

We know that life can be challenging after a car accident. You have to focus on your recovery while worrying about how the bills from the accident, as well as your everyday bills, will get paid. It can also be especially difficult to handle your legal matters while trying to recover. When you become our client, we will take all these tasks on for you. You worry about getting better while we take care of everything else. 

In addition to investigating your case, we will do the following for you:

  • Collect and review case-supporting evidence
  • Identify all liable parties in your Plantation car accident
  • Notify all parties that you are taking legal action to recover damages
  • Assess all your damages and assign a value to your case
  • Handle all written and verbal communications for you
  • Represent you at all legal proceedings

You will get frequent case updates and your attorney’s phone number so you can reach us anytime. The responsive legal care we provide means we will respond to your calls and emails and answer your questions. We will even help you schedule your appointments and help you get your car fixed. We will be with you every step of the way as you seek financial recovery.

Contact our Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers today!

Who Can I Hold Responsible for My Damages?

When you think of who is responsible for a typical car accident, a driver of one of the vehicles probably comes to mind. In most accident scenarios, that is an accurate assumption.

But drivers are not the only ones who might be responsible for your accident and resulting injuries. That is why our attorneys investigate the circumstances of your crash thoroughly and identify all potentially responsible parties.

Another Driver

A strong chance exists that another driver’s negligence played at least a partial role in causing your accident. We investigate your crash to determine if another driver or drivers engaged in any of the following negligent behaviors:

  • Distracted driving, including texting, answering a phone call or using a GPS device behind the wheel
  • Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
  • Speeding
  • Disregarding traffic control devices like stop signs, yield signs, or other devices
  • Reckless driving
  • Following too closely
  • Failing to signal a turn or lane change

Even if we do not find evidence of any of the above, there are still ways we might be able to show that another driver was negligent in the crash.


In some cases, the police report might show that you were at fault in an accident, but a defect with your vehicle or one of its parts – and not your own negligence – caused the crash. This situation could apply if:

  • Faulty brakes prevented you from stopping on time
  • A defective tire blew out and made you lose control of your vehicle
  • Your accelerator stuck and propelled you into another vehicle

Or perhaps a vehicle defect caused your injuries to be worse than they otherwise would have been. This can occur if:

  • Your seat belt came undone or failed to activate
  • The airbags did not deploy
  • Your vehicle’s frame did not withstand the impact as it should have been able to

In either situation, we can gather evidence and pursue the manufacturer for some or all of the damages.

Government agencies or municipalities

State and local governments have a duty to keep roads reasonably safe for drivers. This includes ensuring that traffic signals remain in working order, that bridges and overpasses have functional guard rails and restraining devices, and that roads remain clear of debris as much as possible.

We investigate your car accident to determine if unsafe road conditions contributed to your crash. While it is more difficult than pursuing a private individual or business, we will not hesitate to seek damages from a municipality or state government.

Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now

You Have a Limited Time to Sue After a Plantation Accident

If we are unable to settle with the liable party’s insurance company, we may have to sue to recover damages. Florida law gives us only so much time to do this. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) allows injury victims four years to file a lawsuit. Those who have lost a loved one to accident injuries have two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d). 

We will give you a clearer idea of your case’s timeline after reviewing your accident. You must file by the deadline. If not, you risk losing your right to seek compensation from the liable party.

Why Work With Us?

We care about our clients and want to see them recover from their injuries and move forward with their lives. We work to get our clients the money they need to rebuild their lives after experiencing losses. Here’s what others we have helped had to say about working with us:

“What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L. 

“I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you Ana for always being so pleasant and to Attorney Jonathon Holtz for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia G.

Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Professional Car Accident Injury Representation in Plantation

Our attorneys specialize in car accident injuries and always fight for the maximum compensation on our clients’ behalf. Do not leave thousands or potentially millions of dollars on the table by working with a less qualified personal injury lawyer. 

The initial consultation is always free, so schedule an appointment and see what our professional team can do for you. Call 1-800-747-3733 today.