If you or a loved one was harmed in a Tampa car accident because another driver was texting while behind the wheel, you may be eligible to collect compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
A Tampa texting while driving accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will clarify any confusion you may have in the wake of your car accident. As part of our services, our team will collect evidence, establish a liable party, and pursue all forms of recoverable damages that you may be owed.
You Can Expect Responsive Legal Care When You Work with Our Car Accident Lawyers
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we provide you with your lawyer’s phone number, assist with scheduling your appointments and getting your car fixed, and answer all your questions. Client satisfaction is what we strive for here.
Some of our past clients have left reviews about partnering with our firm. Take a look:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!” – Kharmen W.
Assessing Liability in Your Texting While Driving Accident Case
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), texting is one of the most common distractions that modern drivers face. Many drivers admit to this behavior, despite the danger it causes to other drivers, motorcyclists, and pedestrians. Those who cause an accident, as a result, deserve to be held accountable for their negligent and reckless actions.
When you hire our firm to represent you, we begin by identifying the liable party. Even if the cause of an accident seems obvious, our team will gather evidence to prove what happened and who is responsible. You can expect us to investigate the incident in great detail. As part of our investigation, we may collect the following forms of evidence:
- Cell phone records
- Video footage from dashboard and surveillance cameras
- Eyewitness interviews and testimonies
- Photos of your injuries
- Police reports
- Maintenance records
Our Car Accident Lawyer will Speak on Your Behalf
As our team works to build your claim or lawsuit, we will need to communicate with law enforcement, witnesses, insurance companies, and other parties related to your case. If you are anxious about speaking with these parties alone, you do not have to worry.
We take care of these and other necessary interactions on your behalf. Our goal is to protect your right to compensation and keep you from suffering further stress from the incident.
Pursuing Financial Compensation in Tampa
Our team will also work to determine your eligibility for recoverable damages. Many victims suffer serious injuries that require intensive medical and psychological treatment. Sometimes these treatment plans can unfold over months or even years. In that case, medical expenses can pile up beyond a victim’s control.
We will fight for any compensation that you may be owed to cover these medical expenses. You may also be eligible for other damages after a texting while driving accident. Overall, you may qualify to recover compensation for the following:
- Lost income: If you lost business opportunities, tips, bonuses, vacation time, or hourly pay because you had to take time off work
- Diminished earning power: If your injuries keep you from returning to the same job or working at all
- Past and future medical bills: If you need prescription medications, doctor’s appointments, medical equipment, emergency transportation, diagnostic assessments, or surgery
- Pain and suffering: If you have undergone debilitating pain
- Mental anguish: If your mental health has suffered after the accident
- Disability: If your physical or cognitive abilities have been compromised
- Property damage: If your vehicle needs to be repaired or replaced
- Loss of consortium: If your relationship with your spouse has been strained due to the accident
- Funeral costs: If your loved one passed away from the accident and you need to lay them to rest
Our Tampa car accident lawyers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will keep you updated as we work to establish a liable party and hold them accountable for texting while driving. You can also be confident that we will negotiate for any damages that you and your loved ones may be eligible to collect.
There are no Upfront Fees When You Hire Our Car Accident Team
Going on your legal journey with us starts with a free consultation. If you choose us as your legal representatives, you won’t be obligated to pay any upfront fees. Alternatively, your lawyer’s payment will be contingent on the compensation they secure for you.
If they can’t reach a financial outcome, you owe us nothing. With this payment arrangement, you won’t risk losing anything financially.
Interpreting Relevant Personal Injury Laws
Part of building a strong case to support your position involves identifying the relevant laws. However, some laws may come into play before you begin to work with a lawyer on our team.
For example, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), most injury victims have up to four years after an incident to file a lawsuit. However, some exceptions set by Florida Statutes § 95.051 may extend the amount of time you have to take action.
By taking prompt action after an accident, you can give us ample time to build your case and comply with these and other state laws. If you let us know about your case too late and we miss the deadline, the state of Florida will probably bar you from seeking financial recovery.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
If you are facing problems caused by another driver’s reckless behaviors, you may need legal support. Overlapping legal, health, and financial concerns are enough to overwhelm even the most prepared individual. When you choose to work with our team, we will take care of your legal concerns so you can focus on your health, your career, and your personal life after a texting while driving accident on the Gulf Coast.
Our personal injury lawyers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you pursue compensation. To learn more in a free consultation, call our office today at 1-800-747-3733. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we go the extra mile.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW