Being struck by an uninsured motorist may seem like the worst-case scenario in a car accident. While it isn’t ideal that a motorist is uninsured, you can seek the compensation you deserve. A Tampa uninsured motorist car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek compensation for medical bills, lost income, and other damages.
Our firm has a versatile team of attorneys ready to fight for you. We will start your case when you give us the green light.
Reasons To Hire The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For A Tampa Uninsured Motorist Car Accident Case
When seeking a Tampa car accident lawyer, you can use several criteria. Experience, reputation for client service, and legal resources are three important considerations.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers several appealing benefits to our clients, including:
- Our financial resources: Our firm hires experts, pays for exhibits and reconstructions, and takes any other step that will help your case—no matter how much it costs. Our attorneys receive no upfront payment from you, which means we only win if you win. Therefore, we pull out all stops when seeking justice for car accident victims.
- Our experience with uninsured car accident cases: We have successfully handled many cases involving uninsured motorists throughout Florida. Our team knows the insurance and legal options available when an uninsured motorist injures a client.
- Our familiarity with Tampa: Our firm regularly serves clients in Tampa. We know the city and its legal system. This will allow us to visit case-related scenes and legal meetings without confusion or delay.
- Our reputation for client service: Our clients are the priority. Testimonials that former clients have provided illustrate that we will go the extra mile for you.
You get the entire team when you hire one attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our lawyers, paralegals, and investigators work together on your behalf.
There will be one goal in your case: Get all of the compensation you deserve. If that means taking your case to trial, we’ll do that.
What Former Clients Say About The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Here is what some of our former clients had to say about the quality of our work:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “They exceeded my expectations in every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends and will continue. I am an ex Law enforcement and I have to be honest attorneys have not been my favorite people. I have to say these guys are and I have gained a friendship with my attorney and his boss. That is Huge !!!!” – Stephen L.
Your uninsured motorist car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight relentlessly for your financial recovery. We’ll treat you with dignity, compassion, and respect throughout the entirety of your case in Tampa.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured motorist accidents lawyer serving Tampa, 800-747-3733
How The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Will Complete Your Uninsured Motorist Case In Tampa
We view every case we handle as our responsibility. You will not have to worry about a single detail—if you need to make a statement or provide input, we’ll let you know.
You’ll be able to focus intently on your health and recovery while we:
Explore Your Insurance Options
Any underinsured or uninsured motorist coverage that you have could be useful. We’ll review all applicable policies and explain if a claim could cover your losses.
Suing liable parties may be another option. We will gather all relevant information and advise you of our recommended strategy.
Gather Evidence From Your Accident In Tampa, FL
Our team will collect any evidence that could be useful to your case, including:
- Video footage of the accident
- Witness accounts
- A reconstruction of your accident
- A police report
Our firm will build a comprehensive case showing liable parties’ negligence. Evidence will be an important piece of our case.
Document Your Damages
Your attorney will document your damages. Medical bills, medical records, expert testimony, and employment records may all be useful documentation.
By documenting your damages in great detail, we’ll ensure that any financial recovery we secure compensates you fairly. We will include all future damages in your settlement target.
Calculate The Total Cost Of Your Damages (Present And Future)
Our team will calculate a precise settlement target. We understand how to calculate such figures accurately, including the cost of non-economic damages like pain and suffering.
This is one stage where having an attorney can be an immense help. It is not always easy for accident victims to calculate their own damages, or to understand how much future damages will cost. We have the experience and resources necessary to develop a clear, complete calculation of damages.
Lead Settlement Negotiations
Our attorneys will represent you during settlement negotiations. We will hope to resolve your case at this stage. However, this will require that liable parties are willing to compensate you fairly for your damages.
Take Your Case To Trial, If Necessary
If we need to take your case to trial, we will. Though trials take longer than settlements, our only concern is getting you the money that you deserve.
TampaUninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW