Have you lost a loved one in an accident caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless behavior? A Tampa wrongful death lawyer from our firm wants to help you hold the responsible party accountable for their actions and pursue fair compensation.
At this difficult time, you deserve the chance to focus on your life and figure out where to go from here. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can represent you from the earliest days of your case all the way to its completion.
We Limit Your Financial Obligations When Partnering with Us
Right now, you have plenty of things on your mind. We don’t want to add to those concerns. So, we offer our help on a contingency-fee basis. Instead of paying for our help out of pocket, we take a percentage of your settlement as payment.
This way, you don’t have to make financial sacrifices to partner with our team. While your case progresses, you can focus on celebrating your loved one’s life and achievements. We’ll manage your legal case and everything it entails.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Tampa, 800-747-3733
A Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Make Things Easier for You and Your Loved Ones
After losing a loved one, you have enough on your plate. We can help you understand your rights, make appointments, and so much more. Here is a brief overview of what your wrongful death lawyers in Tampa will do:
We Will Act Quickly to Protect Your Legal Rights
Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) gives wrongful death claimants a limited time to pursue damages. You typically must file your case within two years of your loved one’s passing. Otherwise, you could permanently lose the right to take legal action.
Our team can act swiftly to:
- Notify the liable party about your case before the statute of limitations expires
- Collect evidence to strengthen your case while that evidence is still available
- Manage all dealings with the insurance company to promote a smooth claims process
We Will Build a Case That Reflects Your Losses
Before the liable party’s insurance company offers compensation, it wants to see proof that its client caused your loved one’s passing. Our team can support your case by:
- Investigating the cause of the fatal accident
- Identifying all liable parties
- Collecting evidence from medical records, police reports, video footage and photographs, eyewitness testimonies, and more
- Visiting the scene of the accident
- Consulting with accident reconstruction specialists
We Will Negotiate with the Insurance Company for What You Need
Insurance companies often prioritize their bottom lines over people’s needs, and they retain teams of lawyers to help protect their interests. You could benefit from retaining your own legal representative to protect you against lowball settlement offers or intimidation tactics.
An attorney from our office can:
- Schedule meetings with the insurance company’s representatives
- Negotiate for your past, present, and future losses
- Prepare the settlement agreement
- Explain the agreement to make sure you understand it
If it is not possible to receive compensation from a pretrial settlement, we can represent you at a courtroom trial.
TampaWrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We’re Ready to Seek Compensation for Your Wrongful Death-Related Damages
We will identify all of your compensable losses and determine what each one is worth. Your losses may comprise:
Economic Damages, Such as Medical Bills
Economic damages are compensation for financial losses or expenses related to your loved one’s passing. Previously, we have sought economic damages for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Other end-of-life expenses, such as hospice or palliative care
- Loss of financial support, if you were dependent on the deceased’s income
- Medical expenses your loved one incurred, such as the cost of life support
We can calculate your economic damages based on billing statements, receipts, employment records, and other information.
Non-Economic Damages, Such as Pain and Suffering
Non-economic damages account for your physical and psychological hardships. Examples include:
- The pain your loved one endured before they passed away
- The pain you have endured due to grief and bereavement
- The loss of your loved one’s companionship and all of the benefits (affection, guidance, etc.) that came with it
Non-economic damages are often subjective and, therefore, harder to calculate than economic damages. However, we can use evidence like testimony (from you, witnesses, and experts), video footage, and medical records to help establish the pain you and your loved one endured.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Who Is Responsible for Your Loved One’s Passing?
You may already know the answer to this question––or at least have a good idea. Even if you’re not sure who’s responsible for your losses, don’t worry; we’ll figure it out for you.
One of the first things we do for clients is investigate their loved one’s accident and cause of death. We perform this service for those who lost loved ones to:
- Car accidents and other types of traffic accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice incidents, including nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous products, including faulty medical products and drugs
The liable party in your case will depend not only on the type of accident your loved one suffered, but the exact circumstances surrounding the accident. For example, a car accident could be caused by a careless driver, a hazardous environment, or a faulty car part. Our investigation could uncover whether you should pursue damages from the driver, the local government, or the auto part manufacturer.
We Can Hold Multiple Parties Liable for Your Losses
There are even wrongful death cases where you can sue more than one party. For example, if your loved one’s fatal construction accident occurred due to a lack of workplace safety protocols and subpar equipment, you could sue both the building contractor and the faulty equipment’s manufacturer.
As you can see, determining the liable party in a wrongful death case can be more complex than it seems. Our firm will identify all liable parties in your case.
Tampa Wrongful DeathYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Our Lawyers Help Wrongful Death Claimants in Tampa, FL
On behalf of everyone at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are deeply sorry for your loss. We encourage you to call us as soon as possible so we can evaluate your wrongful death case and start advocating for your family. Our lawyers serve Tampa and other communities throughout Florida.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW