Texting while driving is a dangerous behavior. A driver who texted and caused your accident may owe you compensation.
A Port St. Lucie texting while driving accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will advocate for you and pursue every dollar of compensation that you deserve.
A Motorist Who Texted While Driving May Be Liable For Your Losses
Texting while driving generally qualifies as negligence. Motorists have a responsibility, known as a duty of care, to act cautiously when driving their vehicle. The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) explains that texting while driving is against the law due to the danger that it causes.
If a motorist was texting before or during your accident, they may be liable for your losses.
What Awards Can You Receive for a Texting While Driving Accident?
The awards that you are eligible for will depend on your accident-related losses. Our firm will review the harm that has come from your texting while driving accident.
One or more of the following losses may entitle you to a financial recovery:
- Healthcare expenses: Any medical costs stemming from your texting while driving accident may entitle you to coverage. Emergency care, hospitalization, medications, surgery, and rehabilitation may be among your recoverable losses.
- Damage to your vehicle: Liable parties may pay to repair or replace your vehicle, depending on the extent of property damage.
- Professional losses: Lost wages, productivity, retirement benefits, bonuses, and earning power may all entitle you to compensation.
- Pain and suffering: Injury-related pain, psychological conditions, and traumatic memories may all qualify as pain and suffering. This category of non-economic losses is a common feature of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Any other losses from your accident: A lawyer from our firm will speak with you, your doctors, and other informed parties to identify all of your losses.
If a texting while driving accident caused your loved one’s passing, you may deserve additional compensation. Funeral expenses, lost financial support, and lost companionship may all be recoverable losses in a wrongful death case.
What is Your Texting While Driving Accident Worth?
We will need to review your case firsthand to determine its value. Some of the factors our lawyers will consider when valuating your case are:
- The types of injuries you suffered
- Whether your loved one passed away as a result of their accident
- The likely duration of your recovery
- The specific symptoms you experience from injuries
- Your specific accident-related damages
Before we engage in settlement talks in Port St. Lucie, a texting while driving accident lawyer from our firm will determine the value of each of your losses.
For a free legal consultation with a texting while driving accidents lawyer serving Port St. Lucie, 800-747-3733
Why Clients Trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our clients appreciate our firm because we:
- Go the extra mile when seeking compensation for them
- Respond quickly to phone calls and emails
- Help them arrange the medical care that they need
- Help them arrange accident-related appointments
- Provide regular case updates
- Provide responsive legal care throughout their case
This list is comprised of the benefits that you will receive as one of our clients.
Our Former Clients Share Their Experiences
We know that we are not the only law firm serving Port St. Lucie. As you consider the right firm for your texting while driving accident case, consider what our clients say about our brand of legal help:
- “They exceeded my expectations [in] every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends and will continue… I have to say these guys are and I have gained a friendship with my attorney and his boss. That is Huge !!!!” – Stephen L.
- “ The [thoughtfulness], attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them…” – Andrea V.
Our team knows how to complete traffic accident cases, including those involving texting while driving.
Port St. LucieTexting While Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Will Pursue Fair Compensation For You After a Texting While Driving Accident
Our firm considers your financial interests throughout the duration of your case. We protect you financially by offering a contingency-fee arrangement. Under this fee structure, you do not pay us anything up front or out of your own pocket.
Contingency fees mean that our fee is contingent upon winning your case. If we do win, we receive a portion of your settlement or judgment. If we do not win, we do not receive a fee. Either way, you face no financial risk from hiring our firm.
Specific Steps We Take When Handling Wrongful Death Cases
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles our clients’ legal needs while they focus on getting better. For clients who have been in a texting while driving accident, we generally:
- Speak with their doctors
- Work with any experts who can benefit their case
- Complete a thorough investigation into your accident and resulting losses
- Complete all case-related paperwork
- Deal with insurance companies and attorneys for defendants in your case
- Value all of your losses
- Pinpoint all liable parties
- File your case
- Arrange and engage in settlement talks
If we are not able to settle, we will consider other legal action. Our team is always prepared to take clients’ cases to trial if necessary.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Get Help From the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
We are a Florida-based firm familiar with Port St. Lucie and the needs of traffic accident victims. A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will review your case, compose a strategy, and fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Your texting while driving accident case may be time-sensitive under Florida Statutes § 95.11. Do not wait to contact us. Get answers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today when you call for your free consultation. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW