You would need a Tampa car accident lawyer for your complex accident case for several scenarios:
- You want to preserve your health and well-being.
- You want to protect yourself from accusations you caused the crash.
- You want to secure the compensation you deserve for your accident-related losses.
Hiring a Tampa car accident lawyer does not guarantee to get the money you deserve. However, you might feel the odds of success increase with a capable lawyer leading your case.
Why A Lawyer Can Be Especially Helpful When a Car Accident Case Becomes Complex
Some car accident cases are relatively straightforward. Two motorists exchange insurance information, insurance companies provide the compensation that each party deserves, and everyone moves forward without issue.
However, some car accident cases in Tampa are far more complex for these reasons:
- Victims suffer severe injuries: Severe injuries could lead to substantial financial recovery. However, the more money a liable party owes you, the harder they may fight. Such resistance to justice can complicate a Tampa car accident case.
- The accident’s cause is not apparent: In some car accident cases, video footage, witness accounts, and other evidence leave no doubt about who is at fault. However, in other cases, the responsibility is unclear. So, proving liability can be more difficult when evidence of liability is vague or sparse.
- Insurance companies act in bad faith: Insurers act in bad faith to save themselves money. Rather than offering a fair settlement, liable insurers may delay contacting you, undervalue your vehicle’s damage, intimidate you into a meager settlement, and engage in other unethical practices. These tactics muddy cases that might otherwise be straightforward.
- A lawsuit becomes necessary: When a car accident case in Tampa heads to trial, you must have a capable attorney representing you. Few car accident victims are prepared for the rigors of a trial. Even if you could handle a trial, the demands on your health could compromise your recovery.
Predicting when a Tampa car accident case will become complicated is difficult. While certain factors increase the risk of complexity, the truth is that any car accident case can be complicated. So, consider hiring a lawyer from the start rather than stumble into a case you’re unprepared to handle. Having a car accident lawyer leading your case ensures that, no matter what challenges arise, your claim won’t suffer.
You Can Benefit From Hiring A Car Accident Lawyer, No Matter The Complexity Of Your Case
You don’t have to face an abnormally complex case to benefit from a lawyer’s services. For example, it may be wise to hire a car accident lawyer from our firm regardless of your case’s details because:
- You’re entitled to every dollar you deserve, regardless of the value of your claim.
- Seemingly straightforward cases can prove more complicated than they first appear.
- You deserve to focus on your health and shouldn’t have to deal with the obligations of an insurance claim or lawsuit.
- Insurance companies and liable parties might try to deny you fair compensation, even if your damages don’t seem particularly substantial.
There is no downside to hiring a lawyer from our firm. First, we don’t require upfront compensation—our firm will also cover the entire financial cost of completing your case. Then, we only receive a fee if we win a settlement or judgment for you.
Whether your case proves relatively simple or incredibly complicated, our team can handle it. Then, you can rest and recover as your doctors advise.
For a free legal consultation 800-747-3733
What A Lawyer Will Do To Secure The Money You Deserve
Our attorneys will do everything possible to secure the money you deserve, including the following:
- Collecting evidence that could benefit your case.
- Documenting all your accident-related damages
- Calculating the cost of your damages, thus establishing the target for settlement negotiations.
- Completing all case-related paperwork.
- Overseeing all case-related communications.
- Leading settlement negotiations.
- Taking your case to trial if necessary.
We’ll do it all for you and go the extra mile to complete your case as efficiently as possible.
Recoverable Damages in a Tampa Car Accident Case
Recoverable damages in a non-fatal car accident case may include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Professional damages (e.g., lost income and diminished earning power)
- Vehicle repairs or replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Psychological and emotional trauma
We offer our sympathies if you lost a loved one in a fatal car accident. Our team will review your damages and fight for justice.
How To Choose A Law Firm To Fight For Your Financial Recovery in Tampa
When you’re seeking a car accident lawyer to lead your case in Tampa, you should look for a law firm:
- With extensive experience leading car accident cases.
- A track record of substantial financial recoveries.
- A sterling reputation among former clients.
- A non-negotiable commitment to client satisfaction.
- Ample financial resources.
- A deep roster of qualified personnel, including accomplished attorneys.
- Familiarity with Tampa and its civil justice system.
- A willingness to take your case to court when necessary.
Our firm meets all these criteria. In addition, you will know your lawyer, and they’ll update you at every turn. Our team will even schedule appointments and help you find a mechanic to fix your car.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for a Free Consultation About Your Tampa Car Accident Case
Whether your case proves complex or not, you can sleep easy with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine leading your case. Our firm has a history of substantial financial recoveries, a reputation for excellent client service, and the intention of taking every step to win the compensation you deserve.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW