A driver who caused your collision by texting may cover all of your accident-related losses. Such losses may include medical expenses, vehicle repairs, professional damages, and pain and suffering.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assign a Boca Raton texting while driving accident lawyer to your case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Texting While Driving May Equal Liability
When you are in any accident, one important question arises: who is liable for damages after an accident? When one driver is texting before an accident, they may generally be liable for your losses.
Negligence is the liability standard in many auto accident cases. Texting while driving generally qualifies as negligence because:
- Drivers owe you a duty of care, which requires them to act responsibly while behind the wheel.
- Texting while driving is not responsible and therefore violates the duty of care.
- Texting while driving may have caused your accident.
- Texting while driving, in causing your accident, may have led to your accident-related losses.
A driver’s damaging decision to text while driving could entitle you to compensation.
Recoverable Losses in a Texting While Driving Accident
A lawsuit may cover any losses that result from your southern Palm Beach County accident. Your recoverable losses may include:
This is a common result of auto accidents. At first, you may face the cost of imaging your injuries, surgery, emergency care, rehabilitation, and follow-up care. If your lawsuit is successful, then the liable driver and other liable parties may cover these costs.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a class of non-economic losses that can include trauma, emotional anguish, anxiety, depression, and lost quality of life.
Repairs to Your Vehicle
If your vehicle needs repairs or needs to be replaced due to total damage, then the liable driver may pay for all repairs.
Lost Income, Productivity, and Earning Power
Injuries from your accident may prevent you from working, earning your wages, and being productive. In the long run, you may lose earning power because of injury symptoms.
Wrongful Death Damages
Some texting while driving accidents cause the loss of life. If you are surviving the loss of a loved one, then you may deserve awards beyond those listed above. In addition to medical coverage, coverage of pain and suffering, and vehicle repairs, a wrongful death may require coverage for:
- Funeral expenses: This includes embalming, funeral services, and burial.
- Lost financial support: Surviving spouses and children may require this because a loved one can no longer earn an income.
- Lost spousal companionship: This damage accounts for the loss of romantic partnership and spousal support.
- Loss of parental guidance and instruction: This applies to children who have lost a parent.
A lawyer from our firm serving Boca Raton will recognize all losses from your texting while driving accident. Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine start your case by identifying all of your accident-related damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will Fight Your Case from Start to Finish
Our law firm goes the extra mile for victims of texting while driving. Our team will:
- Be in consistent contact about the progress of your case
- Answer all of your questions and concerns in a prompt fashion
- Provide you your attorney’s phone number
- Help you schedule appointments
Our firm’s specialty is the law. The goal will be to obtain every dollar of compensation that you deserve. Our past clients know how serious we are about client service.
Client Reviews for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Client reviews are important any time that you are considering a law firm. Here are some of the client testimonials that represent our firm’s principles:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character…” – Erika C.
- “I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative I contacted A&L just to see what they thought… A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time…” – Scott S.
What Our Lawyers will do for You
Our firm knows the process for completing personal injury cases. We will complete every step of your case, including:
- Collection of evidence from your accident
- Collection of documentation for your losses
- Interviews with witnesses to your accident
- Interactions with attorneys
- Interactions with insurance companies
- Drafting your case
- Filing your case
- Making case-related appearances
- Settlement negotiations
Our team is determined to resolve your case no matter which path the legal process follows.
Do Not Wait to Secure Help for Your Boca Raton Case
The state of Florida limits the time to file certain cases. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) generally provides four years for you to file a personal injury lawsuit. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) generally allows you two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit. These deadlines could apply to your texting while driving accident case.
Then again, these deadlines may not apply. Therefore, you should waste no time before calling the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Case Review
A lawyer from our firm serving Boca Raton can be your ally when seeking compensation. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle your texting while driving accident case while you heal and recover mentally.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733. Your free consultation requires only one call.
We Can Help.