Motorists who text while driving know that they’re doing something dangerous. When these careless drivers cause accidents and injuries, it is only right that they cover the damages they cause. A Pembroke Pines texting while driving car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the money you deserve.
We may get compensation to cover medical expenses, lost income, vehicle repairs, and all other damages you have suffered.
Texting While Driving Is A Negligent Act
When a lawyer from our team is handling your case, we’ll work to prove that a motorist’s negligence caused your damages. Those who text and drive are always negligent. They engage in an unreasonable behavior that causes a foreseeable risk of harm to others—this is negligence.
What Damages Can The Victim Of A Texting While Driving Car Accident Get Compensation For?
Someone whose decision to text while driving caused you harm should cover your damages, including:
- Medical bills: Our firm will seek fair compensation for all medical bills from your accident. This includes compensation for emergency transportation and services, hospitalization, doctor’s appointments, rehabilitation services, and all other accident-related medical services.
- Repairs for your vehicle: If your vehicle is repairable, we will demand that liable parties cover the repairs. If your vehicle was totaled during your car accident in Pembroke Pines, we’ll seek compensation for a new vehicle.
- Temporary transportation: If you need to rent a car, take rideshare services, or use another form of temporary transportation while your vehicle is under repair, we’ll include transportation expenses in your case.
- Professional damages: Lost income, lost earning power, lost productivity, missed bonuses, missed promotions, and other professional damages may be recoverable. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, a disabling injury can be particularly costly—at least in part because it prevents you from working.
- Pain and suffering: The journal Frontiers in Human Neurosciencehas linked motor vehicle accidents with conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). We’ll seek compensation for PTSD, depression, pain, lost quality of life, and any other forms of pain and suffering from your accident.
Treatment for pain and suffering: If you need counseling, therapy, medications, or any other treatment for pain and suffering, we’ll demand that liable parties cover the cost of your treatment.
A primary benefit of hiring a lawyer from our team serving Pembroke Pines is that we frequently calculate damages for our clients. We know how to determine the accurate cost of non-economic damages, including pain and suffering.
Your texting while driving car accident attorney will identify each of your damages, both present and future. We’ll calculate a fair settlement figure and begin fighting for that amount.
Damages For A Fatal Texting While Driving Car Accident In Pembroke Pines
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that hundreds of victims die each year because of distracted driving. If your loved one tragically passed away because of a motorist who was texting and driving, we want to get justice for you.
Recoverable damages in wrongful death cases can include:
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral costs
- Loss of household services
- Medical expenses (including end-of-life care)
- Lost financial support
Losing a loved one creates damages that are difficult to calculate. Nevertheless, our firm will do its best to quantify your damages and get a fair financial recovery for your immense loss.
Why Should I Hire A Texting While Driving Car Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine?
There are a lot of law firms that make a lot of promises. You should know that we here at the Anidjar & Levine deliver. Our law firm:
- Has a proven record of winning texting while driving accident cases: With years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have secured financial recoveries for many victims of negligent drivers. When you complete your free consultation, ask our team members about relevant case results.
- Prioritizes client service: We are always available to our clients, and we reach out immediately when circumstances in a case changes. Our attorneys will also express compassion and respect every time we interact with you. The client is the priority.
- Goes the extra mile to get a fair financial recovery: There is no easy way out for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. When we accept your texting while driving car accident case, we vow to fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve.
- Shoulders the financial burden of your case: We ask for no upfront compensation from you. We also cover every case-related expense. Your car accident case shouldn’t be another source of worry for you, and we ensure that it won’t be.
Additionally, we will help you schedule medical appointments and help you get your car repaired. As a full-service law firm committed to excellent client service, we believe there is ample reason to hire us for your Pembroke Pines car accident case.
This former client’s account explains what our firm is all about:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
We will provide the same level of service and commitment when representing you.
From Start To Finish, The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Will Fight For You In Pembroke Pines
Our legal team will lead the way in every step of your case, including:
- Calculating your damages
- Documenting your damages
- Identifying liable parties
- Collecting evidence
- Interviewing witnesses
- Handling case-related communications
- Drafting and filing paperwork
- Hiring experts
- Negotiating a settlement
- Completing any necessary trial
Every car accident case involves unexpected twists and turns. Our firm’s resources and experience allow us to see your case through to the finish, no matter what challenges arise.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For A Free Consultation About Your Car Accident Case In Pembroke Pines
Those who text and drive must be held responsible when they cause harm. A car accident lawyer from our team serving Pembroke Pines will seek financial justice for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.