The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have helped thousands of clients from across Florida with all types of car accident cases. If a highway accident caused your injuries, we can assist you when seeking compensation.
We go the extra mile to help victims fight for the financial awards they need. A Tampa highway accident lawyer from our firm may be able to help you secure compensation that covers your lost wages, medical expenses, mental anguish, and other types of damages.
For a free legal consultation with a highway accidents lawyer serving Tampa, call (800) 747-3733
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you
Whether your accident was a rear-end collision, side-impact collision, head-on collision, rollover accident, or single-vehicle crash, a lawyer with our firm can:
- Collect evidence to prove your case
- Handle your insurance claim and communicate with the insurance companies
- Calculate your accident-related expenses
- Help with scheduling appoints and getting your vehicle repaired
- Frequently update you on your case
- Provide you with their cell phone number so that you have a direct line of communication
Keep in mind, if you must take legal action, you have a limited amount of time to file your case in court. According to Florida Statutes 95.11, the statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits is four years, while the time limit for wrongful death lawsuits is two years.
Tampa Highway Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
You should not have to pay for expensive medical bills you did not cause
Highway accident injuries may require tens of thousands of dollars in medical treatment. If you suffered a serious and expensive injury, your personal injury protection (PIP) insurance may not cover all of your health care bills, let alone compensate you for the way these injuries may affect your future and your day-to-day way of life.
Some car accident injuries are permanent and life-altering. Head, neck, and spine injuries can cause chronic pain, loss of mobility, and total paralysis. Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can lead to permanent cognitive and physical disabilities, changes in behavior, and memory loss.
Some head injuries result in a coma or permanent vegetative state. Even more minor injuries, like broken bones or whiplash, can mean visits to doctors and specialists, physical therapy, medications, and time lost at work while you heal.
If your accident was the fault of another driver, they could be responsible for your medical bills.
The other types of potentially recoverable damages in a highway accident case
In addition to the costs of your past and future medical care, an insurance settlement or lawsuit may include other awards. You may be able to win compensation for your:
- Damaged property – Vehicle repairs can add up, and some accidents result in catastrophic damages. You can seek awards for the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle, as well as any other personal property damaged during your accident.
- Lost wages – Healing from an accident could take months, and you may be unable to work during this time. An attorney from our firm can help you seek back pay due to time lost at work because of your injuries.
- Loss of future earning capacity – Some injuries result in permanent disabilities that leave the sufferer unable to work or return to their previous employment. You could be entitled to a settlement for the loss of your future earnings. Your lawyer may also request awards to pay for vocational rehabilitation and training so you can learn a new career.
- Pain and suffering – These awards are also known as non-economic damages. They provide victims with compensation for the physical pain, emotional suffering, and reduction in quality of life their accident and injuries caused. You could be entitled to these awards if you suffer from a permanent disability, paralysis, scarring, disfigurement, anxiety, depression, or mental anguish.
A Tampa highway accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you through every step of the claims process. If we cannot achieve fair compensation through negotiations, we can help you with a civil lawsuit.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Driver error is the leading cause of vehicle accidents
The majority of car accidents occur because of the actions of one or more of the drivers involved. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), the critical reason for 94 percent of all crashes is driver error. If a negligent driver caused your highway accident, an attorney with our firm can help you seek compensation for your crash-related expenses.
Another driver could be liable financially liable for your accident if they were:
According to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS), speeding is a factor in more than 25 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths.
Driving while distracted
Perhaps surprisingly, the IIHS found that the number one source of distraction in fatal accidents is drivers simply being “lost in thought” or daydreaming. Other common sources of distraction include cell phone use, looking at something outside the vehicle (“rubbernecking”), and talking with other passengers inside the car.
Whatever the source of distraction, distracted drivers are more prone to make driving mistakes, such as failing to stop, cutting off another driver, or failing to stay in their own lane.
Driving while intoxicated
Despite the well-known dangers, drunk driving continues to cause nearly 30 crash deaths every day in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Drunk driving is reckless driving. If alcohol or drugs contributed to your accident, an attorney from our firm can help you seek justice.
Other examples of negligent driving include:
- Traveling the wrong direction on a divided roadway
- Following too closely
- Making inappropriate lane changes
- Weaving between lanes of traffic
- Driving drowsy or sleeping at the wheel
- Aggressive driving, also known as road rage
- Improper merging
Any of these driving errors may constitute negligence. A Tampa highway accident lawyer with our firm can help you prove another driver caused your crash and is responsible for your resulting losses.
Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to take advantage of our no-cost consultations. A member of our team can:
- Answer your questions
- Provide you with a free case evaluation
- Advise you on your next steps
The sooner you reach out, the faster we can get started working for you. Call us today!