Florida homes and other properties can be devastated after a hurricane. You may be able to turn to your insurance company for the coverage you need. You could have experienced losses caused by wind, rain, or other factors associated with these natural disasters.
The devastation of a hurricane can be significantly compounded when you have to fight with your insurer for the benefits covered by your policy. You do not need to go through this stressful process alone. Our Naples hurricane property claim lawyers can work to ensure you receive the compensation you need.
Seek the Compensation You Need to Recover After a Hurricane in Florida
You may have purchased insurance in the event that a disaster would impact your home. Our property claim lawyers can help you get the protection you need to make necessary repairs to your home.
You may be eligible to pursue a recovery for losses, such as:
- The cost of repairs to your home
- The cost of hotel stays required if your home is not habitable
- The cost of removing debris from your property
- The cost of replacing essential items in your home
Your hurricane property claim lawyer serving Naples will help you understand the filing process and the documentation your insurance company will require. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine team can take on your legal burdens while you focus on protecting your family.
Reasons You May Want to Work with a Claim Attorney
You may think that submitting an insurance claim will be a straightforward process. However, this is not always the case. You may face delays in the claims process or other challenges along the way – and we can help you through every step. One of our lawyers can negotiate with your insurance company for a settlement that covers your losses.
You may also wish to consider the assistance of our attorneys because:
- We can help you understand what is covered under your policy.
- We can explain the differences between hurricane and flood insurance.
- We can demonstrate the value of your claim.
- We will protect your rights in the face of any unfair insurance practices.
- If your claim is delayed or denied, we can gather the necessary evidence to support your claim and speak with the insurance company for you.
In other words, we can handle all the details of your Naples property claim for you while you focus on other important matters in the aftermath of a hurricane.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine in Naples?
We want you to know that you and your case are not just a number. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we go the extra mile for our clients.
Our team will:
- Give you your attorney’s phone number
- Provide frequent case updates to keep you in the loop
- Offer you a free case review
- Work for you based on contingency fees
- Serve you from our office in Naples
Your lawyer will work hard to ensure that every step of your claim feels smooth.
You Owe no Upfront Fees to Get Our Legal Help
After experiencing a hurricane and losses to your property, you are likely to be facing many expenses. We don’t want to add to those costs.
Our firm will work for you based on contingency, which means that:
- There are no upfront costs involved.
- You owe us no hourly rates or retainers.
- We only receive payment if and when we get compensation for you.
This means that there is no financial risk entailed in seeking our legal help. We want to make the process as easy for you as possible, so we reduce the stress your case imposes on you.
Document Your Property’s Covered Losses After a Hurricane
By recording the extent of losses to your home after a hurricane, you can contribute valuable information to your claim that may ensure a smooth legal process.
This information can include:
- Pictures of your home before and after it was impacted by the storm
- Copies of your insurance policy, including all attachments and fine print
- An inventory of property losses from each room of your home
- Receipts showing the cost of relocation and other relevant expenses
Working with someone from our legal team can help you determine what other evidence can support your case.
Your Time to Take Action for Your Case May be Limited in Florida
Keep in mind that there may be a limited time frame for filing a civil action. Not acting within this window may forfeit your right to compensation.
Our firm can work to make sure that you do not miss out on this opportunity. The sooner you get started, the more time we have to seek fair compensation for you.
Floridians Face a High Risk of Losses During Natural Disasters
Floridians frequently feel the physical and financial brunt of hurricane losses:
- In 2017, Naples residents felt the costly effects of Hurricane Irma. According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), Hurricane Irma caused a total of $32 billion in damage.
- Three of the ten counties in the country most often hit by hurricanes are in Florida, per the Insurance Information Institute (III).
- Florida leads the country in the reconstruction costs of single-family homes impacted by hurricanes, per the III.
Even just an inch of water in your home can cause serious property losses, as information from the City of Naples notes. During hurricane season and beyond, homeowners with hurricane insurance coverage can seek a recovery for their losses.
Get the Hurricane Coverage from Your Insurance Policy You Deserve
Your insurance coverage should be there when you need it most. You should not have to fight for the financial protection you are entitled to under your contract.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (239) 900-3000 for more information – there is no obligation. We offer initial consultations for free.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW