Water intrusion is costly and messy enough without the added strain of dealing with an insurance company that is trying to undervalue your claim. That is why you should call a water intrusion damage property claim lawyer in Naples. We will protect your rights as a property owner with:
- Correct valuation of your losses including repair, renovation, or replacement as required
- Review of your insurance policy to ensure you get the compensation you deserve
- Talk with the insurance adjuster on your behalf
- Contingency fee legal representation—no recovery, no fee
If you would like to ensure your rights are fully protected, our Naples property claim lawyers can prepare, file, and manage your property claim. We can also take your case to trial if necessary. Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation.
We Understand the Frustration of Water Intrusion Damage
Water intrusion is one of the worst disasters a property owner can face. Standing or moving water causes widespread destruction, including:
- Weakened structures
- Damaged walls, floors, and drywall
- Electrical and plumbing damage
- Damaged or destroyed furniture, appliances, household goods, and irreplaceable family mementos
For property owners in Naples, there is also a huge risk for mold and mildew. Mold is a health problem, especially for people with asthma, mold allergies, or compromised immune systems, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The last thing you need is to deal with is an insurance adjuster who is making it difficult for you to get the compensation you deserve. It seems outrageous, but some insurance companies try to lowball or even deny claims to their own policyholders.
We Stand Up for You
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have successfully recovered property claims for losses due to water intrusion, hurricanes, tropical storms, and more. We will file a claim on your behalf, or we can step in if you are having trouble collecting on an existing claim.
A water intrusion damage property claim lawyer in Naples from our firm will work with:
- Residential property owners including single-family detached homes, condominiums, and townhouses
- Commercial property owners and tenants
- Apartment complex companies and owners
- Condominium associations
- Homeowner associations
There is no cost or obligation for us to evaluate your case. Our lawyers work on a contingency basis, so you do not pay attorney fees unless we successfully recover compensation. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can also take your claim to court if necessary. You only have a brief time to file a civil lawsuit, so please call our Naples personal injury lawyers today.
How Water Intrusion Can Occur
Our lawyers in Naples are familiar with Florida weather that includes hurricanes, tropical storms, and heavy wind and rain. Water intrusion can be caused by rainwater entering your property through a torn roof or damaged exterior wall, skylight, or window.
Other common factors in water intrusion are:
- Burst or leaky pipes
- Condensation buildup from an air-conditioner or other appliance
- Dishwashers, washing machines, ice makers, refrigerators, freezers, and water heaters
- Backed-up sewer lines
- Overflowing toilet
In some cases, such as a burst or leaky septic tank, water intrusion also carries the risk of disease. Although you have the responsibility to mitigate the damage as much as possible, you and your family’s health and safety comes first.
We Build a Strong Claim for Maximum Compensation
A few insurance companies will look for ways to reject or delay your claim. Sometimes, they will give a lowball offer with the hope that a frustrated homeowner will accept it without question. We will fight for the justice you deserve if your insurance company violated your rights under the Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights.
A water intrusion damage property claim lawyer in Naples with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will assess your situation objectively and thoroughly. We understand that you may be busy getting estimates, repairing, or even moving your belongings to another location if your property is uninhabitable.
Our legal representation includes:
- Securing evidence and expert testimony if necessary, to prove the extent and severity of the water intrusion
- Obtaining accurate valuation for your losses
- Compiling all necessary receipts, photos, and other proof of your loss
- Communicating and negotiating with the insurance company
As a valued client, you may rest assured that an attorney, not an associate, will be handling your case. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine go the extra mile to make sure that your rights are protected. We fight for the compensation you deserve.
Please call us for a free consultation.
We Have a Wide Practice Area
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have proudly helped clients in Naples and throughout Florida since 2006.
In addition to helping clients with property claims for water intrusion, hurricanes, and other property issues, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers many practice areas of legal representation.
Our practice area includes:
- Traffic accidents including car, bus, truck, motorcycle, moped, and pedestrian collisions
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products and medical equipment
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Workplace and workers’ compensation accidents
- Criminal defense
Please Do Not Accept Any Payment Before You Talk to an Attorney
Sometimes an insurance company will offer a settlement for water intrusion claims that is lower than the value of your loss. They may also try to pressure you and say you must accept this lowball figure.
We strongly suggest that you do not accept any payment, make any statement, or sign any form until you consult with a property claim lawyer from our firm. You may be agreeing to unsatisfactory compensation. Legal documents are binding, and it is important that you understand what you are signing. Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free case review.
We Can Help.