Wind speed, amount of rain, and other factors can result in serious impacts to your property. These disasters can also displace your family and ruin the personal items inside your home. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help if you are just starting to file a claim with your insurer or had a claim undervalued or denied.
Should any of these situations apply to you, a Naples tropical storm property claim lawyer can help.
Your Property Losses May be Covered Under Different Types of Insurance
As a Florida homeowner, you can have multiple insurance policies that might cover different types of expenses. The extent of how much your insurance covers will depend on the details of your policy. Keep in mind that:
- Losses caused by a tropical storm are typically covered under hurricane insurance.
- However, if your property has suffered flooding, that may be filed under a different insurance plan, such as flood insurance.
We can analyze these insurance contracts, read the fine print of their details, and determine a course of action for filing a claim. One of our tropical storm property claim attorneys can also handle the whole claims process on your behalf to get you the financial recovery you need.
Losses You May Qualify to Recover
In addition to recovering the cost of repairs to your property after a tropical storm, you could seek compensation for:
- Removal of debris from the property
- The cost of hotel a stay, if you cannot reside in your home after the storm
- Other lost possessions resulting from storm damage
Our Naples Attorneys Can Handle Every Aspect of Your Property Claim
A tropical storm property claim lawyer from our team can:
- Help you understand the right coverage to pursue and the details of your policy
- Handle all the communications with these agencies while providing an estimate of how much your claim is worth
- Negotiate on your behalf for a favorable settlement
- Protect you from any bad faith insurance practices that may delay your claim
- Help you show the extent of your losses in a claim
For these reasons alone, having a legal expert working on your case can be a valuable resource.
There May Be Limited Time to Take Action for Your Case in Florida
We can also tell you more about any important deadlines that could restrict your time to take action for your case. If you fail to take action within this time frame, you could risk losing your chance of pursuing a case.
The sooner you contact our team, the sooner we can get to work seeking compensation for you.
Why Work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine in Naples?
Our team of property claim lawyers will go the extra mile for your case. We are focused on client service. Our firm wants you to feel informed and supported throughout the entire process of your claim.
You can expect that:
- We will provide you with your attorney’s phone number.
- We will be in touch with frequent case updates, so you understand your options.
- We will offer our legal representation at no upfront cost to you.
For your convenience, our team offers assistance from our office in Naples and several other locations across Florida.
Our Clients Can Atest to Our Service
We are proud of our results for clients. Some of our past clients have noted of their experience with our team:
“The whole process was something I have never went through before and they made it easy. Completely transparent throughout the whole and they were able to give me enough information to feel comfortable with everything. Hopefully I won’t be involved in another accident but if something does happen I know who to call.” – Zimri G.
“I was represented by the [Law] [O]ffices of Anidjar & Levine and they worked really hard to support me throughout my whole process… Their professionalism and care made my process so much easier. I would recommend them and trust you are with the most competent professionals!” – Dahiana V.
Naples Residents Can Face Substantial Losses from Tropical Storms
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that in Florida, tropical storm season begins on June 1st and ends on November 30th. During this time, Florida residents should take precautions to promote the safety of their homes.
Despite even the best efforts, tropical storms can be unpredictable and cause thousands of dollars in losses:
- The Insurance Information Institute (III) notes that tropical storms and hurricanes accounted for 38.2% of catastrophe-related losses from 1997 to 2016.
- Residents in Naples also feel the impact of major hurricanes and tropical storms. The City of Naples notes that thousands of flood insurance policies are in place for residents.
You may be able to seek a recovery from a hurricane or flood policy under your own insurance coverage. We can help you understand your options for compensation.
Steps to Take When Filing a Claim After a Tropical Storm in Naples
The safety of your loved ones should be your priority following the immediate aftermath of a tropical storm. Once your family is securely situated, the next thing you should do is:
- Notify your insurance company of your pending claim
- Take photos of the property and the impact of the storm
- Hang onto any receipts for hotel stays, home repair costs, and other storm-related costs
Review Your Insurance Policy with One of Our Property Claim Lawyers
You do not have to negotiate with the insurance company on your own or accept a speedy settlement offer that may not fully cover your tropical storm-related losses. Allow a Naples lawyer to act in your best interests for your property claim during this difficult time.
To learn more, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (239) 900-3000.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW