If your home sustained hurricane damage, your homeowner’s insurance must compensate you for covered losses. Unfortunately, insurers may attempt to minimize their financial liability by denying your claim or offering an unreasonably low settlement.
If your insurance company denied your claim or if you are struggling to get compensation for your damages, a Tampa hurricane property claim lawyer with our firm can help you fight back. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides a free consultation, and we never collect a fee until you receive compensation for your hurricane damages.
What Your Tampa Hurricane Property Claim May Cover
Your Florida homeowner’s insurance policy outlines your coverage, including the losses you have a right to claim after a hurricane causes harm.
These losses might be:
- The cost of repairs to restore your home to its pre-damage condition
- The cost of repairs for other structures on your property
- The value of damaged or destroyed personal belongings
- Water extraction and mold removal
- Costs related to temporary roofing, board-up, and protecting your property from additional damage
- Clean up and removal of trees, branches, and other debris from your yard
- Hotel costs and other expenses related to displacement due to the damage to your home
- Other out-of-pocket costs, as outlined in your insurance policy
If your home was a total loss, the insurance company must settle your claim for the covered value of the property, subject to your deductible and your policy’s limits.
Insurance Company Challenges to Your Tampa Hurricane Property Claim
In the aftermath of widespread hurricane damage, insurers face substantial losses. To help reduce their liability, insurance companies may wrongfully deny your Tampa property claim or otherwise interfere with your right to recover compensation for your damages.
In addition to the outright denial of your hurricane property claim, some tactics your insurer may use include:
- Claiming you do not have a valid policy
- Claiming your policy does not cover your damages
- Refusing to settle your claim promptly
- Refusing to investigate your claim
- Sending unqualified claims adjustors to investigate
- Undervaluing your damages
- Marking partial settlement payments as full and final
- Requiring you to sign a release
- Making false or misleading statements
- Discouraging you from engaging a property claim lawyer
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will protect your legal rights and help you recover compensation for your hurricane-related property damages. You can focus on putting your life back together while we handle the insurance company.
The Benefits of Working with a Hurricane Property Claim Lawyer on Our Team
When you allow the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to handle your hurricane damage claim, you can rest assured we will pursue maximum compensation for your damages. We understand how important it is to get your settlement quickly, so you can put your life back on track.
Our lawyers assist you in the following ways:
Preparing and Submitting Your Original Hurricane Property Claim
We will investigate and document your claim thoroughly. We will submit your claim and deal with the insurance company and other parties on your behalf. If they don’t offer you a sufficient recovery, we will negotiate the best possible outcome and resolve your claim as quickly as possible.
Fighting a Hurricane Damage Claim Denial
If your insurer denied your claim, we will evaluate the situation and take appropriate action. If you have valid coverage, we will push the insurance company to resolve your claim. If necessary, we can assist you in filing a lawsuit.
Pushing Your Insurance Company to Expedite Your Claim
If you believe the insurance company is not processing your claim quickly enough, we can contact them and evaluate any delays. We can provide additional documentation or answer outstanding questions and then push them to make a settlement offer.
Addressing Bad Faith Dealings by Your Insurer
If you suspect that your insurance company misled you or may be interfering with your ability to recover compensation, we encourage you to contact us immediately for a no-cost case evaluation.
We do not recommend you give a statement to the insurance company or sign any documents without first talking to a hurricane property claim lawyer on our team. We will protect your rights to seek compensation and help ensure that the insurance company deals with you in good faith.
Giving You the Responsive Legal Care That You Need
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine go the extra mile for hurricane property claim clients. For example, you can count on them to:
- Give you their phone number, so they will be available to you 24/7
- Help you set up appointments related to the property damage
- Provide fast answers to all your questions and quick responses to your emails and calls
- Keep you posted on any updates throughout your case
With us on your side, you just worry about personal matters while we take care of everything else regarding your case.
Partnering with You on a No-Win, no-Fee Payment Plan
Because we work on a contingency-fee basis, there are no hidden or upfront fees involved. At the beginning of your case, you and your lawyer will agree on a percentage they will take from your financial recovery as their payment for their legal aid.
If they can’t secure an award for you, you are still not obligated to pay them anything. With this fee structure, you have nothing to lose financially.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Representation?
Since 2006, we have been serving personal injury, as well as property claims clients, throughout the state of Florida. When we take on a case, we give it the personalized approach that it needs.
See how some of our past clients felt about their experience with us:
- “Best Law firm in FL hands down! Glen and Marc are both caring and compassionate and truly listen to your concerns. My lawyer…was friendly and amazing and to the point! He actually got me more than double what I was expecting…I would highly recommend this firm.” – Lea L.
- One of the most professional and knowledgeable law firms around. They really stand by their clients and are always available for questions and advice. Highly recommend.” – Eliot C.
- “Such great work by the law firm. Settled case in such a rapid time. They are friendly and professional, always keeping me abreast with the status of the case. I don’t write reviews, but they deserve praise. I am thankful for their hard work.” – Stacey C.
Now, it’s time to help you with your property claim so that you can move forward.
Call Us Now for a No-Cost Consultation with a Member of our Tampa Team
You do not have to face this difficult situation alone. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for your right to recover your hurricane damages and hold your insurance company to their legal obligations.
To learn more about how a property claim lawyer with our firm can help you after a Tampa hurricane, give us a call at 1-800-747-3733. Your time to file your claim is limited, so it is important you contact us now. The first call is free of charge and comes with no obligation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW