Whether you have lost a spouse, partner, parent, child, or another relative in a fatal car accident, you may be experiencing grief and other losses. While you may not want to deal with a wrongful death lawsuit, time could be of the essence.
A Lehigh Acres fatal car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can advance your lawsuit while you work through your loss.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accidents lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, call (800) 747-3733
We handle car accident cases, and we will handle yours
Car accidents are one of our practice areas at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We understand:
- Statutes of limitation for fatal car accidents
- Rules for reporting injuries and deaths after car accidents
- How to deal with insurance companies after a fatal car accident
- How to calculate losses for a wrongful death
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d), you generally have two years from the date of your loved one’s death to bring a wrongful death lawsuit. We will work to ensure that we file your case before this statute of limitations expires.
Services that we provide to you as a client
We will do everything necessary to complete your wrongful death lawsuit. Each client deserves a personal approach to their case, which is why we provide responsive legal care by:
- Meeting with you to determine what losses have come from your loved one’s passing
- Responding to your phone calls and emails
- Providing frequent updates about your case
Wrongful death cases can be complex. The potential awards that are on the line in such a case may be great. The potential complexity of your case is another reason to consider hiring our firm.
Features of a wrongful death lawsuit that we will handle for you are:
- Establishing fault for your loved one’s accident
- Determining whether any non-motorists are liable for your loved one’s passing
- Collection of evidence from your loved one’s accident
- Calculation of your losses
- Documentation of your losses
- Drafting and filing of your lawsuit
- Drafting all other paperwork necessary to complete your case
- Defense of your rights
- Negotiation of a settlement
- Completion of a trial
Our firm has experience dealing with other attorneys. We will communicate with lawyers for liable parties to negotiate a settlement. According to the American Bar Association (ABA), most lawsuits end up with a settlement between both parties. This is the outcome that our firm will pursue for you.
When you hire our team, a Lehigh Acres fatal car accident lawyer from our firm will do what is required to complete your case. We do not want you to worry about litigation. Instead, we want you to do what you need to do to cope with your loss.
Lehigh Acres Fatal Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Recoverable losses from a fatal car accident
We will aim to recover compensation for every type of loss you and your loved ones have suffered. In general, this may include:
Non-economic damages are types of harm that do not have an apparent financial cost. However, these losses may be worth just as much, if not more, than losses that are economic in nature.
Your non-economic damages may include:
- Your pain and suffering
- Your loss of intimacy and comfort as the spouse of the deceased
- A child’s loss of their parent’s guidance
- The mental anguish that you and your loved ones have experienced
You may also be facing significant economic losses. These losses may have a defined monetary value and may include:
- The cost of your loved one’s emergency medical care
- The cost of any other medical care your loved one received after their accident
- The loss of your loved one’s past wages
- The loss of your loved one’s future wages
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
We will not know which losses you have suffered until we meet with you. Your firsthand perspective will shed light on how your loved one’s losses have negatively affected you. We may also discover losses of which you are not yet aware.
Our team will aim to negotiate compensation for both past and future losses.
We stand by you and your loved ones
Losing a loved one is a tragedy. When we handle fatal car accident cases, we keep your pain in mind. We provide responsive legal care during each step of your case.
We will do what we can to make your family’s time easier following your loss. This may include:
- Helping you arrange appointments for your loved one’s funeral
- Ensuring that you receive the psychological and emotional counseling that you may need
- Putting your mind at ease about your legal case
When we handle a client’s case, we defend their rights. We will keep you insulated from unwanted contact by defendants’ lawyers and other potentially hostile parties.
We do not ask for any up-front payment. We work for a contingency fee, which means that we don’t get paid unless you do.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call our team today
The first step in hiring a Lehigh Acres fatal car accident lawyer from our firm is to call. The call is free, as is your case evaluation. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at
Do not wait to call us, as you may not be aware of deadlines and statutes that could affect your chances of making a financial recovery.