The dark side of boating is the potential for serious accidents. You may be entitled to compensation for injuries caused by a boating accident.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Lehigh Acres boating accident lawyer to handle your case and possibly recover compensation for you.
We Will Diagnose the Cause of Your Losses
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case if:
- Your loved one was injured in a boating accident
- You were injured in a boating accident
- Your loved one passed away from injuries suffered in a boating accident
We can determine the cause of your losses or the losses of a loved one. You might be able to collect compensation from an accident if negligence was the cause.
Negligence includes any behavior that does not qualify as reasonable, per the American Bar Association (ABA). Unreasonable boating behaviors include:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving an unsafe vessel
- Running aground
- Failing to obey the rules of the water
- Driving without proper experience
- Operating a vessel in any way that leads to injury
We will seek compensation from any negligent parties involved in your accident. We will argue that:
- The negligent party owed you a duty of care.
- The negligent party violated their duty of care.
- The negligent party’s violation of their duty of care caused your accident.
- Your accident resulted in recoverable losses.
This argument could be the basis for you to receive financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a boating accidents lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, 800-747-3733
Defective Boating Equipment May Qualify as Negligence
A boat operator may not have caused your accident. Rather, defective equipment may be the reason for your injuries or a loved one’s death.
We will seek compensation from a manufacturer, assembler, or liable party if:
- A defective boat component caused your injuries
- A defective recreational item, like a tow rope, caused your injuries
- Any other sort of defective product caused or contributed to your boat accident
A defective product, boat component, or vessel can cause just as much harm as a dangerous driver. We take all boat accident cases seriously and will seek compensation for a defective product that has caused you harm.
Lehigh AcresBoating Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Victims Can Collect Awards for a Variety of Boating Accident Types
The United States Coast Guard (USCG) documents deaths and injuries caused by boating accidents. The leading causes of injury are:
- Collisions involving multiple water-faring vessels
- Striking fixed objects with a boat
- A boat becoming flooded
- Running aground
- An accident involving someone being towed behind a boat
Our team will consider your boat accident case regardless of the circumstances involved. If your injuries, a loved one’s injuries, or a loved one’s passing was preventable, a Lehigh Acres boating accident lawyer from our firm might be able to help you recover awards.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We Fight Your Case So That You Can Recover
As lawyers serving Lehigh Acres, we understand the harm that boating accidents can cause. We also understand the laws and rules that govern boat accident cases.
We will provide the following services on the way to completing your lawsuit or insurance claim.
Gathering Evidence and Documentation
Boating accidents can cause serious injuries. Your injuries, or the passing of your loved one, create a paper trail. We will document the ways that your boating accident has harmed you. Forms of evidence and documentation we will try to collect are:
- A police report filed in connection with your accident
- Photographs of your injuries
- Photographs of damage to the vessel, which may help illustrate how serious your accident was
- A doctor’s written diagnosis of your injuries
- Evidence of any wages you have lost
- Evidence of other losses resulting from your boating accident
We will use such evidence and documentation as we pursue a settlement for you.
Calculating the Value of Your Losses
Two boating accidents will have losses of different values. Even serious injuries or similar outcomes can result in substantially different losses. We will determine the value of your losses by:
- Adding up economic losses like medical expenses, lost wages, and the cost of recovery-related expenses like rehab and therapy
- Calculating the value of non-economic losses such as a decline in your quality of life
Our firm has methods for calculating the cost of non-economic losses. We will determine the monetary value of your pain and suffering and other losses that do not have an exact economic value.
Fighting to Secure Compensation
Our firm will pursue compensation in the manner that fits your case. For some clients, this means completing an insurance claim. For others, we complete a wrongful death or personal injury lawsuit.
Even if we choose not to accept an insurance payout, a lawsuit may not be necessary. We will engage in negotiations so that you may recover compensation without your case going to trial.
We will handle the administrative aspects of your case, such as:
- Drafting paperwork
- Filing paperwork
- Making phone calls
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Making in-person appearances
- Hiring experts
These tasks are critical. They can also add up when it comes to time and effort. Rather than trying to handle these and other duties of a boat accident case alone, allow us to help.
Lehigh Acres Boating AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Hiring a Lehigh Acres boating accident lawyer from our firm comes at no up-front cost. We don’t get paid unless you do, so you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW