The unexpected loss of a loved one in a car accident can leave your family reeling and uncertain of what to do. You do not have to pursue compensation on your own. While you concentrate on taking care of your family, our Delray Beach fatal car accident lawyer will concentrate on building your case. Our legal team will investigate the accident’s cause and collect evidence that proves your family is entitled to financial recovery.
We know nothing can atone for the loss of your loved one. We also know the financial toll such a loss can cause. We can help your family recover. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we take on all the hard work and legwork of building a strong case. We handle the settlement negotiation process and work hard to ensure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
How The State Of Florida Apportions Wrongful Death Compensation
With the help of your loved one’s personal representative, your family can recover a variety of damages after the loss of a loved one. Per Florida Statutes § 768.21, your recoverable damages can include the following:
- Loss of support
- Loss of the loved one’s services
- Loss of income
- Loss of parental companionship
- Medical bills
- Funeral expenses
Our Delray Beach car accident lawyer will pursue damages on behalf of the surviving spouse, parents, or children. Your family dynamics may also entitle other relatives to compensation. Our fatal car accident attorney will explain who can recover wrongful death compensation and the time allotted to file your potential lawsuit.
What You Need To Know About The Filing Deadline Of Your Delray Beach Case
The statute of limitations in your wrongful death case is complicated and can vary based on a variety of factors. In general, though, the state gives you two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d). If your lawsuit is filed too late:
- The courts may not permit you to file it at all
- Your case may be dismissed without its merits being heard
- You will have no further recourse to compel compensation
The sooner you contact our law firm, the more time we have to investigate your loved one’s accident and protect your right to financial recovery.
Our Law Firm Will Prove Financial Liability In Your Loved One’s Fatal Accident
To hold the at-fault driver financially accountable for your post-accident and recovery costs, our legal team will prove their negligent actions led to the collision. we will collect evidence that proves the following legal elements of negligence:
- Duty of care: The at-fault driver’s obligation to provide a legal duty of care
- Breach of duty: The at-fault driver’s failure to meet their legal responsibility
- Causation: Proof the accident would not have happened if not for the at-fault driver’s actions
- Damages: Proof the accident had negative financial consequences
Our familiarity with state and local law means we know how important the weight of your evidence can be. We will use the information we gather to support your case.
Evidence We Collect That Supports Your Delray Beach Case
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our fatal car accident lawyer will build a strong case file for you. The evidence collection we curate on your behalf will include:
- Your loved one’s medical records
- Their job and salary history records
- The official car accident report
- Accident scene reconstruction
- Supportive photos and video footage
- Lay and expert witness statements
Our legal team also recovers evidence you might find difficult or emotionally challenging to obtain on your own. Without taxing you or your family, we will obtain your loved one’s death certificate and proof of the costs you incurred making their final arrangements. Leave it to us so you can focus on your family.
The Benefits Of Hiring Our Delray Beach Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
Our law firm offers more than legal service and support. We also work hard to provide an outstanding in-office experience and individualized client support. Our team ensures you receive all of the following:
- Your attorney’s direct contact number
- Regular updates as your case progresses
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Responses to each of your calls and emails
We also represent you on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you will pay nothing upfront or out of your own pocket. Our law firm is only compensated after we recover compensation for you.
We will even help get your car repaired and schedule your appointments. We go the extra mile for you so you can worry about getting better and leave everything else to us.
Reviews From Car Accident Clients Of The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When car accident victims we represented in the past recommend our law firm, they say the following:
- Sonia G. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group [who] works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you…for always being so pleasant and…for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm.”
- Erika C.: I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case [they]…went far and beyond what initially were hired for…If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more…They got it done.
Every client we represent is a priority for our team, so we treat you like a person, not a case file.
Call 24/7 For A Free Review Of Your Family’s Wrongful Death Case
If your family has endured the loss of one of its members in a fatal car accident in Delray Beach, our fatal car accident lawyer can help. We will investigate the accident’s cause and its contributing factors. Call today for a free case review and learn more about how hard our client-focused team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes to bat for you.
We Can Help.